Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow 10ib ..that's enough to make your eyes water :D.. My daughter was over 9lb and I thought that was big

We have gone from celebs wearing crop tops etc to show off their bumps to now wearing clothes that pull their tummy in ..which is weird to me.. I'm with you ..a child is an amazing blessing ..
    I don't get this obsession with the size of Katie's bump if I'm honest.. ..

I suppose why people are curious is due to Katie always showing her pregnancy bump previously but now she is not. Could be many reasons why. I am smaller than Katie , when pregnant from behind I didn't look pregnant but from the front I was the size of a small car and waddled like a duck LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Hyland on KP:D

Mechanics of being Katie Price
    Katie Price may have been a surprise choice of pundit on BBC1’s political show This Week but she actually gave a good account of herself.

I particularly liked her advice that we should treat our bodies like a car and give it a regular MoT.

She should probably lay off the resprays for a while though.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-reviews/ian-hylands-tv-week-match-1901502#ixzz2TusIrvWY
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

LOL @ resprays.
    Aww I noticed Ian did not write about his twitter spat with Eamonn Holmes...
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously? We are discussing her periods, now? My understanding is there is two weeks leeway either side of the due date, but that may have changed since I sprogged.

No, in the discussion people are questioning why she doesn't look pregnant...the due date had originally been stated as July which means it can not be her husbands child as the met mid-December....someone else pointed out the baby must be due in August, my information which had been used by others her too.
    The dates of conception make the point that for her to conceive for a child to be born in late August it would most likely have been concieved at first try...If that is correct she would be nearly six months by now and showing...There is room for error but not if you met and had sex with the father of the child in mid-December and had been publically dating others before that...She announced her pregnancy in early february which if those dates are correct, made her less than two months pregnant..it never added up...This is not about her periods, it is about things that don't add up, which is why the link was posted on here in the first place..
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Hyland on KP:D

Mechanics of being Katie Price
    Katie Price may have been a surprise choice of pundit on BBC1’s political show This Week but she actually gave a good account of herself.

I particularly liked her advice that we should treat our bodies like a car and give it a regular MoT.

She should probably lay off the resprays for a while though.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-reviews/ian-hylands-tv-week-match-1901502#ixzz2TusIrvWY
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Gave a good account of herself ?
    That's not the impression I got , she seemed out of her depth to me .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Why not discuss her periods ?;)
    SHE has no inhibitions regarding discussing it on chat shows by informing viewers that she "had just come on". when a simple,"No,I'm not pregnant yet" would have sufficed.
    I think the phrase "too much information" has passed her by.

I have seen her tell Philip Scofield she was having her period at that moment and she did go public about having bits tightened, while in LA....
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    No, in the discussion people are questioning why she doesn't look pregnant...the due date had originally been stated as July which means it can not be her husbands child as the met mid-December....someone else pointed out the baby must be due in August, my information which had been used by others her too.
    The dates of conception make the point that for her to conceive for a child to be born in late August it would most likely have been concieved at first try...If that is correct she would be nearly six months by now and showing...There is room for error but not if you met and had sex with the father of the child in mid-December and had been publically dating others before that...She announced her pregnancy in early february which if those dates are correct, made her less than two months pregnant..it never added up...This is not about her periods, it is about things that don't add up, which is why the link was posted on here in the first place..

There's also the baffling Showjumping - why would a woman who has suffered several miscarriages risk another by Showjumping. This was just a few weeks ago

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-s-barbie-village_3579387
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    I have seen her tell Philip Scofield she was having her period at that moment and she did go public about having bits tightened, while in LA....
    Not a very pleasant thing to talk about an a morning show,then she whines about her privacy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    There's also the baffling Showjumping - why would a woman who has suffered several miscarriages risk another by Showjumping. This was just a few weeks ago

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-s-barbie-village_3579387

Exactly, I was just showing the maths...If it is due in Late Summer there is only one week when conception is possible within the context of that relationship..If she got pregnant during her time at Sandels then it will be an autumn baby and she annouced before she was two month gone...
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Not a very pleasant thing to talk about an a morning show,then she whines about her privacy.

Just proves yet again how thick and stupid the woman really is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jorian

or Keirdan

Or Kevtie

Kadin.

Now look what you have started,we are off thinking of names:D:D:D

I was watching one of the Housewives of Atlanta shows and one is upset because someone named her boy Kash when she knew the other one would have used it if she had had a baby:D:D

Therefore my choice for baby Price is Kash;)

Harvey was a great choice so Im hoping they choose something more normal
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

Not the impression I got either, but then when I see who wrote it - I am not surprised.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not the impression I got either, but then when I see who wrote it - I am not surprised.

:D
    I knew it was only a matter of time!
    Mystic Azura strikes again.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=65994102&postcount=4800
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D
    I knew it was only a matter of time!
    Mystic Azura strikes again.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=65994102&postcount=4800

I had a low opinion of Hyland well before he said this. :) This is just a continuation of his ineptitude (IMO)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a low opinion of Hyland well before he said this. :) This is just a continuation of his ineptitude (IMO)

Hmmm.
    I never realised that ineptitude actually meant "having a different opinion to you".
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it's going to be a baby Hayler there's always Loud in honour of Katie or Taxi after Kieran's role on nights out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.
    I never realised that ineptitude actually meant "having a different opinion to you".

Nope. My views on this critic are well documented. I have not just plucked them out of thin air because of this latest article.

And that is not what ineptitude means.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

She was useless,added nothing worth repeating and spoke like a bored wobot.
    As for the car comment. Yes, lets all go get sprayed Barbie pink.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. My views on this critic are well documented. I have not just plucked them out of thin air because of this latest article.

And that is not what ineptitude means.

I know what it means.
    I just wasn't sure you did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know what it means.
    I just wasn't sure you did.

I am well aware thanks. You'd do well not to be so dismissive of others views in future.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    As it's going to be a baby Hayler there's always Loud in honour of Katie or Taxi after Kieran's role on nights out.

That made me laugh,but she would do it .

If it is called Pwice then it'll be Annie or Watt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am well aware thanks. You'd do well not to be so dismissive of others views in future.

:confused:
    Like you were about Ian Hyland's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :confused:
    Like you were about Ian Hyland's?

Yes, I am allowed a view, just like he is. I respect his right to have an opinion. My right to reply to those views is allowed.

Disagree all you like, but don't try to dismiss them, and don't twist my words to suit your argument.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

I wouldn't say out of her depth for the simple reason that she wasn't there to talk about the procedure, she was there simply to respond to the idea that celebrity can be an excellent tool for highlighting important issues. Which is what she did. But I can think of countless celebs off the top of my head who would have represented that particular message far more effectively and meaningfully than KP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »

Ha ha ha superb !
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or Asda!:D
This discussion has been closed.