What is your highest snooker break

2»

Comments

• detroitcitydetroitcity Posts: 4,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was meaning I had played Jamie at CT, think it was there anyway. I no longer play, just recognise your name from IM's, supers etc. I played for Cent Ayr a while back, well before they started winning things. :)

Melling is on the main tour at the moment, although like Selby it was the diddy version of 8 ball he played. Doherty played a bit, not sure how often though.
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Oh right. That's good because I thought my memory was really in trouble.

Melling back playing snooker! I thought he'd just stick to 9 ball now because he's good enough at that. He's awesome at 8 ball too, especially with the rules as they are now. I think Appleton and Hill had a crack at snooker too at one point.

Well done to your team on their recent win. I've not been involved for years but they were always going to start hitting a run of wins. When I played they were always unlucky in semi-finals and stuff but had a young team that was improving so you knew they would be the ones to beat in future years. Pass on my congrats to Rab A if you see him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well done to your team on their recent win. I've not been involved for years but they were always going to start hitting a run of wins. When I played they were always unlucky in semi-finals and stuff but had a young team that was improving so you knew they would be the ones to beat in future years. Pass on my congrats to Rab A if you see him.

Rab's a good mate so I will do. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They have came on massively since Jourdon, Sillars, Callum etc have moved into the A team. A great mixture of youth and experience when you add Neily and McGeachie etc.

Sillars beat me in the decider in a flier last night. I know a lot of people side with Jourdon but for me Graeme is the best player in Ayrshire right now.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Computer snooker 113

On a real table, er, 6.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    27 points.
  • ScrumperScrumper Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got 40 once, almost better than sex.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    66 but that was about 20 years ago. Don't play anywhere near as much now. Did get 103 on a 6x3 table when I was 15 I think. Wish I still had that table. The only slatebed table I've ever owned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Scrumper wrote: »

You're probably doing it wrong!!!
  • getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    14. And 40 years on I still remember it.Harland and Woolf Social Club.
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrumper wrote: »

Tops my 36 and thinking I was going to be the next Steve Davis.:blush:
  • droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About 27 I think - after playing all night at University I finally started to feel I was getting the hang of it!
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 reds,
    3 blacks
    1 pink
    Honestly felt like turning pro for a minute after that. Sadly I lost the frame but then I'm used to that ;)
    Missed a pink to end it to the middle pocket, to this day I get the shivers when I have to try and cut one in the middle, my absolute nemesis those bastards!!
  • RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think mines 89, thats funkysnooker arcade though.