Soap stars who smoke

2»

Comments

• polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it doesn't surprise me to be honest, as i guess they can all afford it and i guess it stops hunger pangs too. :)
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    chessie__x wrote: »
    it doesn't surprise me to be honest, as i guess they can all afford it and i guess it stops hunger pangs too. :)

Its strange that people say this as a reason why so many actors or models smoke, when I've seen so many fat smokers, Heather from EE is listed as a smoker in this thread too...
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see more people smoking in soaps. It's a part of real life get used to it, it should be portrayed as such. Then you could get the smokers cliches that have to stand outside the pub in the cold like you do in real life!
  • Phoenix04Phoenix04 Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most important issue is... does Nick Clegg smoke? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxXU9A0enDM
  • MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexstar wrote: »
    I would like to see more people smoking in soaps. It's a part of real life get used to it, it should be portrayed as such. Then you could get the smokers cliches that have to stand outside the pub in the cold like you do in real life!

100% agree with you on this.
  • pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i would agree they need more smokersd in soaps and should do a serious stouryline about quitting smoking or the health issues smoking causes.