Beyonce faking her pregnancy for publicity?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
Forum Member
Hate to think so.

However there's been much debate about how her belly folded on an Australian chat show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhxXumqtHU

Must say Wendy Williams goes abit over the top with her analysis of it all lol

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's already been a long thread on this - her belly doesn't fold, it's the material of the fitted dress which lifts as she sits down. It's cut to accommodate the bump so as it lifts it keeps its bump shape.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    There's already been a long thread on this - her belly doesn't fold, it's the material of the fitted dress which lifts as she sits down. It's cut to accommodate the bump so as it lifts it keeps its bump shape.

give us the link please, would like to see opinions...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    cheers... btw I can't delete this thread? why?
  • MistylllMistylll Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Only the moderators can delete it.

You can ask them to delete it for you.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she isn't. :rolleyes:
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people think Beyonce needs more publicity :D

She's one of the biggest stars on the planet, and faking a pregnancy is not only stupid, it would be career suicide for her. She's not daft.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    She is indeed .......but her new album really is flopping badly. Adele's years old debut '19' outsold '4' in the US this week, for example.

I think she's just enhancing her bump, personally (which would be weird in itself but nowhere near as weird as actually faking a pregnancy).
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This isn't the first time people have suspected a celebrity pregnancy may be being faked, but i always think if i were a celebrity i would try and think of ways to throw the media of the actual due date of the baby so as to avoid intrusions on the way to hospital, keep your privacy etc. Enhancing a baby bump with a cushion or whatever to give the impression you're further along than you actually are would be a very good way of doing so. Not saying she is or anyone has but it's a much more plausible idea than faking an entire pregnancy and i would imagine subsequent birth and baby, in order to gain a few more column inches. If she/they are not suspected of faking for publicity, what other possible reason could there be to do so? There's not even a good answer for that question, what goes on in some people's minds lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    She is indeed .......but her new album really is flopping badly. Adele's years old debut '19' outsold '4' in the US this week, for example.

I think she's just enhancing her bump, personally (which would be weird in itself but nowhere near as weird as actually faking a pregnancy).

I personally love "4" and don't know much about it's chart success. But it doesn't matter to me, because I think it's a brilliant album. I think Beyonce is more of a singles artist anyway. Adele is very much an albums artist. Two completely different kettles of fish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I personally love "4" and don't know much about it's chart success. But it doesn't matter to me, because I think it's a brilliant album. I think Beyonce is more of a singles artist anyway. Adele is very much an albums artist. Two completely different kettles of fish.

Agree, I can name more singles from Beyonce then albums and Adele I can remember her albums more then indv. songs.

Saying that, I don't believe she needs the publicity and its "hollywood" to adopt of foster or surrogate so I dont believe she would be doing that on the down low if she was.

I personally think she loves the idea of being preggers and is protecting the bump with some padding. (heck im sure she has a hella lot of fans that throw themselves at her and JayZ) so i don't blame her.

Let's face it there are a lot of skeptics unless she gets a scan or live birth on tv no one will believe fully one way or the other.

Personally-- I say congrats ms B...
  • Eat_My_DustEat_My_Dust Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    There is something dodgy going on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Why would she in America and all over the world she's A-list in the music industry, when she shops places have to be closed. Whatever magazine is saying that is desperate for readers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    Agree, I can name more singles from Beyonce then albums and Adele I can remember her albums more then indv. songs.

Saying that, I don't believe she needs the publicity and its "hollywood" to adopt of foster or surrogate so I dont believe she would be doing that on the down low if she was.

I personally think she loves the idea of being preggers and is protecting the bump with some padding. (heck im sure she has a hella lot of fans that throw themselves at her and JayZ) so i don't blame her.

Let's face it there are a lot of skeptics unless she gets a scan or live birth on tv no one will believe fully one way or the other.

Personally-- I say congrats ms B...

Jay-Z's net worth is $450 million dollars. Do people honestly think that either he or his wife need extra publicity or money?
    I'm not a massive fan of Jay-Z, but he isn't the type that either courts publicity or messes around. You don't achieve that kind of wealth by pulling silly stunts.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are saying she isn't pregnant?:confused:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Z's net worth is $450 million dollars. Do people honestly think that either he or his wife need extra publicity or money?
    I'm not a massive fan of Jay-Z, but he isn't the type that either courts publicity or messes around. You don't achieve that kind of wealth by pulling silly stunts.

This. We're not exactly talking Katie Price and Peter Andre here. If this thread was about someone like Chantelle and Alex, I'd probably agree with the OP but FGS, Jay-Z and Beyonce court and need publicity like a nun needs condoms.

Gossips rags making up crap imo
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    This. We're not exactly talking Katie Price and Peter Andre here. If this thread was about someone like Chantelle and Alex, I'd probably agree with the OP but FGS, Jay-Z and Beyonce court and need publicity like a nun needs condoms.

Gossips rags making up crap imo

Totally agree, weren't they the richest couple in entertainment ahead of Brad and Angelina worth hundreds of millions publicity junkies? no. I think shes just genuinely estatic to be pregnant and for the first time in her life she shares something private and this is what happens as i said previously if she retreats and never lets us in again now then we only have ourselves to blame for crap such as this.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beyonce wouldn't do that sort of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    For what it's worth I think that she is pregnant but may be one of these people that dont show much, so she enhanced her bump. While it's a bit odd, it's refreshing that a woman in the public eye actually wants to look pregnant and hasn't disappeared or hidden behind a huge bag.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think mariah may have done a similar thing I remember her looking huge at 4 months then not so big at six months.
    I think it's so the press won't know the exact birth date.
    I wonder if beyonce will pose nude like mariah or britney did?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    I think it's so the press won't know the exact birth date.

If she is using padding, then that's probably the reason why ^^. Didn't think of that :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I don't understand why people think Beyonce needs more publicity :D

She's one of the biggest stars on the planet, and faking a pregnancy is not only stupid, it would be career suicide for her. She's not daft.

I know nothing about Bonce and whether she's pregnant or not and I care even less but could it be possible that a very wealthy woman who doesn't want to go through the trials of pregnancy and childbirth would pay someone to be a surrogate? Then, lo and behold, figure back 3 weeks after birth!
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course she would fake it for publicity, she fakes everything else

this woman is obsessed with self promotion.

when she is not doing that she is advertising something else. i cannot turn the tv on without seeing her. i wish she would just go away
  • j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly this whole 'fake pregnancy' rumour is stupid. Does no one remember these photos from early September?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2034897/Beyonce-pregnant-Singer-shows-baby-bump-holiday-Jay-Z-Croatia.html
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Oh yes, because a woman who made 35 million dollars on her year off needs to court publicity. She barely gives any information about her life and now I see why? People are like vultures. The truth is simple, she's very beautiful, very talented, very much in love and now very much pregnant. If you're mad about that, that's your business, she stays winning.