Forum Member
    More Games on the way

Xbox Live Arcade
    • 14th Sept - Radiant Silvergun [Trailer] 1200
    • 14th Sept - Red Bull X Fighters 800

Game Add Ons
    • Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet:Shadow Hunters 400
    • MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 expansion 400

*It looks like Crimson Alliance will be free to download but in order to play you have to buy characters
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worms 2: Armageddon also has new 2 new DLC packs out and 2 more to come, one tommorow, one a week tommorow.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    There's some absolutely fantastic offers on XBLA atm,

Bionic Commando Rearmed - 400 Points
    Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2 - 600 Points
    Blade Kitten - 400 Points
    Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime - 400 Points
    The Maw - 400 Points
    Outland - 400 Points
    Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter – 400 Points
    Star Raiders - 400 Points
    Trouble Witches Neo – 400 Points
    Yar's Revenge - 400 Points
    Monday Night Combat - 600 Points
    Moon Diver - 600 Points
    Shank - 600 Points
    Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - 800 Points (Gold aubscribers only)
    Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - 800 Points (Gold subscribers only)
    Section 8 Prejudice - 800 Points
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    couple of gems coming to xbla on wednesday according to eurogamer.

Orcs Must Die ( a sort of tower defense game which looks like fun)

and NBA JAM on fire edition.

Edit, they also have Space Channel 5 pt 2 listed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    afternoon everyone,

i was wondering if anyone could advise me. I am looking for Grand Theft Auto IV for xbox and was cannot get it in the shops. Someone said i could download this from the computer. Anyone got any idea what link or website to do this. any suggestions at all greatly appreciated.
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    So this brilliant thread hasn't been updated in a long time, I think we should all (the few of us Xbox regulars) try to keep this going, especially as people have moaned about not being able to find the deal of the week with the dash update. You can't actually miss it, but there we go.

this week (13th - 19th Dec) we have an awesome deal in the form of "anime-inspired games", it's actually a great bunch of shmups including:

Bangai-O - 400 MS points (50% off)
    Hard Corps Uprising - 600 MS Points (50% off)
    Radiant Silvergun - 600 MS Points (50% off)
    Guwange - 400 MS Points (50% off)

Some great deals there, I definitely recommend all of them bar Hard Corps, Guwange especially, worth it for the 360 arrange mode as it's better than the arcade original now you can control the shikigami with the right analogue stick.

We also have the Countdown To 2012 promotion starting on the 20th Dec to 2nd Jan which like past years will see some very good deals each day.
    Forum Member
    Bangai-O - 400 MS points (50% off)

Thanks for this 2D. Played the trial for this some time ago and really enjoyed it so i'll pick this up later.
    Forum Member
    Nice one, that's a good game when you get into it. I don't think it sold very well though which is a shame.
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,462
    Forum Member
    Today is the start of the 12 Days of Xbox Deals. From now until December 31, 2011, Microsoft will put one item on sale for a day only.

Bastion is 50% Off on XBLA Today - You can nab it for 600 Microsoft Points as opposed to its usual 1200.

There are also several other ongoing deals that last until January 2nd, 2012. Some highlights from the ongoing sale include:
    • Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - 600 MP - 50% Off
    • Renegade Ops - 600 MP - 50% Off
    • BloodRayne Betrayal - 600 MP - 50% Off
    • Plants vs. Zombies - 600 MP - 50% Off
    • L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass - 480 MP - 50% Off
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that WoodsMonk, it's sometimes hard to know what's on offer when there's so many deals on at the moment.

We are now into the Countdown to 2012 promotion and today's offer is 50% discount on ALL Fallout 3 and NV DLC. Not bad but I picked up the GotY edition for £10 the other day.

I only noticed yesterday that the DLC for Renegade Ops is out too, there's two downloads available, one includes two new vehicles and the other adds a whole new map and storyline set in the Arctic. Definitely worth buying imo!

The Joe Danger DLC is also out now which adds the ATV and Santa suit.
    Forum Member
    Downloaded Joe Danger earlier, lots of fun.

Couple of new decks on Magic the Gathering are out aswell so iv'e been on that alot.
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,462
    Forum Member
    These 12 Days of Xbox Deals are getting worse!:
    • Mortal Kombat Season Pass - 600 MSP
    • Deadliest Warrior: Legends - 400 MSP
    • Deadliest Warrior: Legends Joan of Arc Game Add-on - 120 MSP

TODAY ONLY
    Forum Member
    I picked up Orcs Must Die! this week as it's only 600 MS points (half price). What a cracking game that is! There's quite a few Tower-Defense style games on XBLA and some really great ones like Dungeon Defenders, Defense Grid: The Awakening (both also on offer this week at 800 points) and Iron Brigade but OMD is probably the best out of the bunch in terms of single player campaign. Very satisfying gameplay and quite deep strategy elements the further you go.
    Forum Member
    I was tempted by Orcs must die myself, i enjoyed the multiplayer alot.But iv'e had tower defense games over load so i may wait a while.

On a different subject i can't wait for Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD later this year, some of the youtube clips look impressive.
    Forum Member
    According to Wikipedia we're getting 'ScaryGirl' and 'Haunt' tommorow. Never heard of either.

ScaryGirl Trailer

Haunt Trailer
    Forum Member
    According to eurogamer we're getting a game called 'quarrel' next week. Can't find a trailer but here are some screen shots

http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/quarrel-xbla/#/0

It looks like a sort of scrabble type game that has avatar support.
    Forum Member
    Have any of you caught a look at the new inside xbox vid of Trails Evolution?

Here it is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKjlFqwKaPE

One of my most awaited games this year.Looks like a whole lot of fun.
    Forum Member
    Yeah I watched that the other day, very impressed with the look of it! I know the game recently went through ratings so it shouldn't be too long now.

Another game that caught my attention is a new XBLA exclusive called Deadlight. It looks like a 2D platformer in a similar vein to Shadow Complex, there's a teaser trailer <here>.
    Forum Member
    Wow, The standard of XBLA games are getting better and better. Still got Minecraft, Tony Hawks HD, Class 3 and Gothem City imposters on the way.

It's going to be a good year for xbox live arcade games.
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Tony Hawks HD is looking superb, Minecraft is gonna be huge and we also have Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Retro City Rampage, Fez, Sine Mora, I Am Alive...and that's just the first quarter of 2012.

So much quality! :)

I actually think this year has the potential to be the best ever for XBLA.
    Forum Member
    Looks like we're getting the 4 player co-op demo of sydicate on tuesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3y1tIMiV8

Should be good,as iv'e been looking foward to this.
    Forum Member
    That's cool, I've been looking forward to this for a while too. I loved the original on Amiga. I'm getting it for my birthday. :)
    Forum Member
    The Simpsons Arcade game out now on XBLA for 800 MS points. It's pretty cool, but I already have it on my Xbox 1 so I probably won't bother. Online multiplayer might be fun though and they have done a good job of making it look nice.
    Forum Member
    Sine Mora on Wednesday! Been looking forward to this one for some time.