Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Shouldn't this apply to his former wife also ?..

As should your previous post if wee are talking about former partners. If you talking about doing/saying anything to get in the newspapers, then his former wife is the absolute master
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    As should your previous post if wee are talking about former partners. If you talking about doing/saying anything to get in the newspapers, then his former wife is the absolute master

Not going to hear me disagree there...
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    It was a general comment...not aimed at you personally ..I just used your post
    sorry if you thought it was a dig..it wasn't

No, of course not, I just smiled.:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Hes now done another article about the treatment in the press and internet that Emily is receiving after announcing her pregnancy.

Does he truly believe that everything he does is going to receive a huge public approval. Any negativity he receives, he brings up the bullying card or now people being "vile" to Emily. Ive not seen anyone bullying Mr. Andre or Emily on the internet and press forums. Ive seen posts on the internet that were not approving of this pregnancy/relationship and this is to be expected. .

If you put yourself in the public domain and sell stories on yourself, you must expect that not everyone likes you or what you do and will criticize you. . That is not bullying and is a viewpoint and he really does need to stop playing the bullying card and accept that he is like Marmite.

Is this a mag article, Bunny? Or is it on ChannelDim?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I suppose that Pete turns a blind eye to all these insults, but it must be hard on Emily who is having his baby and all she reads is Internet trolls venting about her pregnancy, no wonder Pete is being protective towards her.

Good for him.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I suppose that Pete turns a blind eye to all these insults, but it must be hard on Emily who is having his baby and all she reads is Internet trolls venting about her pregnancy, no wonder Pete is being protective towards her.

Good for him.

The trouble is Gillie - he, and only he, is responsible for any ensuing publicity surrounding this pregnancy. He has actively chosen to make his life public and accessible so he needs to accept that there are positives as well as negatives with this approach. He CANNOT expect 100% positivity at all times.

I haven't seen any 'trolls' on here, just people questioning a young woman in the middle of her medical training getting pregnant so young. I sincerley hope they have many years of happiness and that the baby is healthy and happy but that does not mean I cannot question the validity of the relationship or the sense displayed therein. If Pete is that worried he should retire from the limelight and stop all this reality show and reality channel guff.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Yes, I have but never in such terms or so often

But with the greatest respect to you Gillie, you've said you have called other celebs disrespectful names. (& to be honest I'm unsure as to what you mean by "in such terms":confused:)

So therefore how can you ask FMs not to say anything disrespectful about PA when you have admitted yourself to doing the same thing to others.
    PA is a grown man & if he wants wrapped up in cotton wool, protected from the slightest bit of criticism, then surely it would make sense for him not to leave himself wide open to it.

With regards to how often, surely that is irrelevant?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trouble is Gillie - he, and only he, is responsible for any ensuing publicity surrounding this pregnancy. He has actively chosen to make his life public and accessible so he needs to accept that there are positives as well as negatives with this approach. He CANNOT expect 100% positivity at all times.

I haven't seen any 'trolls' on here, just people questioning a young woman in the middle of her medical training getting pregnant so young. I sincerley hope they have many years of happiness and that the baby is healthy and happy but that does not mean I cannot question the validity of the relationship or the sense displayed therein. If Pete is that worried he should retire from the limelight and stop all this reality show and reality channel guff.

^^^^THIS^^^^
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Is it me or is that PA's website will be ran out of materials in a month time...?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be more upset that the father of my child wrote in his column that he isnt buying me a ring or going to propose, than people commenting on newspaper articles about facts. The fact is she is only 23 and a student, who has found herself pregnant by Peter Andre. A lot of the comments were on an article that said her parents were dismayed, so the thoughts of the posters were agreeing with the parents..

Its his column tomorrow and probably more of the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dare say, Pete and Emily may feel different to you, I have always thought it isnt necessary at all to call them disrespectful names and wish them both well in their lives together.

Firstly he needs to be more respectful to Em broadcasting his intentions not to marry. Secondly why do we need to wish them well? He is a stranger to most of us, just a zeleb making money out of selling stories from a 'happy accident'.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good for him.

has PA announced that Em come across internet trolls?
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anything negative said about Emily. People have questioned the wisdom of her getting pregnant during her medical studies but nobody has actively criticised her for it.

PA is the main issue. If she had been having a baby with a different celeb, less might have been said, but people are genuinely wondering why anyone would choose to, at 23 and in the middle of a professional degree, have a baby with a man who:

a) essentially builds his career on being a father and showing off his children like any of it is special
    b) would literally sell any aspect of his life (and other people's) for a bit of money/fame
    c) has an appallingly childish and uncivilised relationship with the mother of his other children
    d) is lazy, arrogant and selfish
    e) thinks he's God's gift to women, and
    f) essentially has no redeeming features whatsoever.

PA is the whole problem here, and he can be the whole solution. By shutting up and keeping his private life private. Of course, he will never do that because it will cut off pretty much every revenue stream he has. Neither his world-tour of Butlins or his frankly laughable 'presenting' work will be sufficient to keep up his poser lifestyle.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But with the greatest respect to you Gillie, you've said you have called other celebs disrespectful names. (& to be honest I'm unsure as to what you mean by "in such terms":confused:)

So therefore how can you ask FMs not to say anything disrespectful about PA when you have admitted yourself to doing the same thing to others.
    PA is a grown man & if he wants wrapped up in cotton wool, protected from the slightest bit of criticism, then surely it would make sense for him not to leave himself wide open to it.

With regards to how often, surely that is irrelevant?

Kat_12 wrote: »
    I haven't seen anything negative said about Emily. People have questioned the wisdom of her getting pregnant during her medical studies but nobody has actively criticised her for it.

PA is the main issue. If she had been having a baby with a different celeb, less might have been said, but people are genuinely wondering why anyone would choose to, at 23 and in the middle of a professional degree, have a baby with a man who:

a) essentially builds his career on being a father and showing off his children like any of it is special
    b) would literally sell any aspect of his life (and other people's) for a bit of money/fame
    c) has an appallingly childish and uncivilised relationship with the mother of his other children

PA is the whole problem here, and he can be the whole solution. By shutting up and keeping his private life private. Of course, he will never do that because it will cut off pretty much every revenue stream he has. Neither his world-tour of Butlins or his frankly laughable 'presenting' work will be sufficient to keep up his poser lifestyle.

All of this^^^
    Honestly!
    What on earth is so special about Peter Andre?
    There is absolutely nothing about him that would cause me to have any respect for him whatsoever, so whether you are a fan of his or not, it does seem rather strange for anyone to be so sensitive to criticism on his behalf.

There does seem to be a habit amongst certain FMs to call for PA to be treated differently than his fellow z-listers, particularly when his behaviour is in any way called into question.

Frankly I agree with other FMs who have said that Emily is not the main issue - although personally I have serious doubts about the wisdom of ANY woman who would choose to procreate with PA.
    But HE is the main problem.
    He has made an extremely good living out of selling every and any aspect of his life - and as the pathetic "tummy patting" nonsense showed, his shameless attention-seeking knows no bounds.
    He cannot possibly think that he - and by extension Emily - will be immune from criticism, when he has chosen to live his life in public.
    If he genuinely cannot cope with anything less than the hideous sycophancy he invites on BBCAndre then the best thing he could do for himself, Emily, his children and the forthcoming little photo opportunity is to eff off, shut his front door and stop bleating his poor little Petey nonsense once and for all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BEL .Azura , Kat and Pru
    I applaud all your posts
    I often wonder why Peter is above critacism in some posters eyes... He puts himself out there and he invites people into his life,his children's lives ( they have no choice) and anyone else he sells stories on in his life, so I believe he has to accept the opinions of others.and if it's not what he wants to hear then tough..he maybe surrounded by sicophants at CAN but that's not the real world
    On the subject of Emily ...it looks to me like she is slowly being put into the media spotlight ( stories like the one we have been discussing today) so unfortunately she is going to be judged in the same way as Andre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

fab post Kat, cant fault anything in it:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BEL .Azura , Kat and Pru
    I applaud all your posts
    I often wonder why Peter is above critacism in some posters eyes... He puts himself out there and he invites people into his life,his children's lives ( they have no choice) and anyone else he sells stories on in his life, so I believe he has to accept the opinions of others.and if it's not what he wants to hear then tough..he maybe surrounded by sicophants at CAN but that's not the real world
    On the subject of Emily ...it looks to me like she is slowly being put into the media spotlight ( stories like the one we have been discussing today) so unfortunately she is going to be judged in the same way as Andre.

Hmm.
    And it doesn't exactly look like she minds does it?

The thing that naffs me off the most is that any negative comments directed at PA are immediately dismissed as "bullying" or "like kicking a puppy", whereas anything even vaguely complimentary is produced as "evidence" to show just how bloody marvellous PA really is.:rolleyes:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of this^^^
    Honestly!
    There is absolutely nothing about him that would cause me to have any respect for him whatsoever, so whether you are a fan of his or not, it does seem rather strange for anyone to be so sensitive to criticism on his behalf.

There does seem to be a habit amongst certain FMs to call for PA to be treated differently than his fellow z-listers, particularly when his behaviour is in any way called into question.

Frankly I agree with other FMs who have said that Emily is not the main issue - although personally I have serious doubts about the wisdom of ANY woman who would choose to procreate with PA.
    He has made an extremely good living out of selling every and any aspect of his life - and as the pathetic "tummy patting" nonsense showed, his shameless attention-seeking knows no bounds.
    He cannot possibly think that he - and by extension Emily - will be immune from criticism, when he has chosen to live his life in public.
    If he genuinely cannot cope with anything less than the hideous sycophancy he invites on BBCAndre then the best thing he could do for himself, Emily, his children and the forthcoming little photo opportunity is to eff off, shut his front door and stop bleating his poor little Petey nonsense once and for all.

All this. And for Gillie to throw words like trolls around is as bad as him calling negative attention "bullying". He knows what real bullying is, and to try and label "some people see through my media-whoring ways" as bullying does a disservice to those who are genuinely suffering real bullying. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/%27I+WAS+THE+SKINNY+KID+THE+BULLIES+PICKED+ON%27+Hunky+pop+star+Peter...-a061155123

He has made being a media-**** his job. He has dragged everyone around him in with him (some much more willingly than others) and he needs to accept that the flip side of fans who believe anything are that others won't. And they will question, will laugh, will criticise. It's part of the job.

Emily seems happy enough to take the positives. If the negatives get to her, she could always choose to opt out of zelebdom. It doesn't seem likely - even his future sister-in-law seems to think we need to know all about her.

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Peter-Andre-s-sister-law-applies-Surrey-Hills/story-19633973-detail/story.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just when you thought he couldn't get any more nauseating, he outdoes himself once again.
    "He can't fathom how people can be vile towards Emily.He idolises her."
    Really??
    So Peter Andre thinks that just because Peter Andre likes something, the rest of the world has to like it aswell, or they will be branded as bullies?
    I wonder whether his logic would have been the same when he was dry-humping his ex-wife at every opportunity?
    Was he expecting hoards of strangers to try and hump her leg aswell just because he was?

And just look at little Emily's face in the photo - the poor girl really looks like she's hating every minute of it doesn't she?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    All of this^^^
    Honestly!

Sorry Azura but the repulsion you have for PA gets funnier by the day!:D
    I have this vision of you, thinking about any female going near him, with a totally bewildered, shocked, horrified, repelled look on your face.
    All this. And for Gillie to throw words like trolls around is as bad as him calling negative attention "bullying". He knows what real bullying is, and to try and label "some people see through my media-whoring ways" as bullying does a disservice to those who are genuinely suffering real bullying. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/%27I+WAS+THE+SKINNY+KID+THE+BULLIES+PICKED+ON%27+Hunky+pop+star+Peter...-a061155123

He has made being a media-**** his job. He has dragged everyone around him in with him (some much more willingly than others) and he needs to accept that the flip side of fans who believe anything are that others won't. And they will question, will laugh, will criticise. It's part of the job.

Emily seems happy enough to take the positives. If the negatives get to her, she could always choose to opt out of zelebdom. It doesn't seem likely - even his future sister-in-law seems to think we need to know all about her.

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Peter-Andre-s-sister-law-applies-Surrey-Hills/story-19633973-detail/story.html

It's like the invasion of the Andre clan, will it ever stop!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sorry but having read the supposed "bullying" comments aimed at Emily..I'd say Peter needs to get out more if he thinks that bullying...
    Forum Member

Excellent post Kat & I bet you could do, g h i j k etc if you put your mind to it;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh gosh she seems delightful:eek: Danny wont know which way to turn, a camera following her and another following Pa
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but having read the supposed "bullying" comments aimed at Emily..I'd say Peter needs to get out more if he thinks that bullying...

PA playing the victim as usual:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.