100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Yet more people suggesting Golden Balls is at it again. Never a shread of evidence against him and he's hardly the brightest. How does he never get caught?

Why on earth does everyone repeat ad nauseam that ---- is hardly the brightest? I've never met him (as have neither the 99.9% of those who make that claim and are just repeating old chestnuts), but know a few people who have and they day it's bollocks. And when I've seen him interviewed, he comes across as no less bright than you and I, as well as being very natural. I should add that he does loads and loads for charity, but we don't get to hear about it much. Come one, quite apart from his obvious talent, the guy offers a lot more than many I can think of.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    I would agree… except for the kids. Didn't the Loos thing predate their two youngest? I can understanding getting over a quick fling but why would you not only stay but have more children with someone who's openly had affairs behind your back? I don't understand how someone could live with sustained deception. It would eat me from the inside out.

It happens all the time.
  • alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It happens all the time.

Agreed. The partner may not care as (s)he is the one that the person comes home to; they may dislike it but consider it as a price worth paying to keep them or to keep the family together; they may even take it as a sign of how desirable their partner is and so how great they are to have him/her. People can be weird :)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    scott neeson ccf[Blind Gossip] This story of a spoiled celeb comes to us from Reader’s Digest. The story is being told by a guy named Scott Neeson, who used to work with the biggest stars in Hollywood as a million-dollar-a-year executive at Sony Pictures and 20th Century Fox.

Neeson left Hollywood behind to create a charity to save children who lived at the garbage dumps in Cambodia. This part of the story describes a significant turning point for him, when he was working in Hollywood and concurrently running a charity. Within seven months, Neeson had rented a building in Phnom Penh that served as a live-in shelter, hired a small staff, and rescued 12 homeless children. He thought about moving permanently to Cambodia but was undecided. Then one day during a visit, his cell phone rang. It as a movie star and his agent, calling from a promotional tour Neeson was handling. “Scott, we’ve got a problem,” the agent said.
    Neeson, who just that morning had learned that five of the children in his new shelter had typhoid, answered, “What’s up?”

“The plane the studio chartered doesn’t have the right sort of bottled water or the food we require,” the agent said. “We’re not getting on until this is resolved.”
    Then the star grabbed the phone and said, “Scott, my life is not supposed to be this difficult. Fix it.”

That was the turning point. Shortly thereafter, Neeson said goodby to Hollywood, as well as the Porsche, the yacht, the mansion, and the salary, and started the Cambodian Children’s Fund with his own money.
    Today, CCF provides housing, food, clothing, health care, education, and vocational training to more than 1200 children and employs 445 staffers.

I'm not sure who the ass movie star is but Scott Neeson (I'd not heard of him before), what a star, truly heartwarming.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From April 22, 2011

What former A+ lister and now still a B list movie actor made his children sign confidentiality agreements so they would never reveal anything about his life, their life, or anything they know. That is a very trusting father.

Mad Max
  • weirlandia4evaweirlandia4eva Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    scott neeson ccf[Blind Gossip] This story of a spoiled celeb comes to us from Reader’s Digest. The story is being told by a guy named Scott Neeson, who used to work with the biggest stars in Hollywood as a million-dollar-a-year executive at Sony Pictures and 20th Century Fox.

Neeson left Hollywood behind to create a charity to save children who lived at the garbage dumps in Cambodia. This part of the story describes a significant turning point for him, when he was working in Hollywood and concurrently running a charity. Within seven months, Neeson had rented a building in Phnom Penh that served as a live-in shelter, hired a small staff, and rescued 12 homeless children. He thought about moving permanently to Cambodia but was undecided. Then one day during a visit, his cell phone rang. It as a movie star and his agent, calling from a promotional tour Neeson was handling. “Scott, we’ve got a problem,” the agent said.
    Neeson, who just that morning had learned that five of the children in his new shelter had typhoid, answered, “What’s up?”

“The plane the studio chartered doesn’t have the right sort of bottled water or the food we require,” the agent said. “We’re not getting on until this is resolved.”
    Then the star grabbed the phone and said, “Scott, my life is not supposed to be this difficult. Fix it.”

That was the turning point. Shortly thereafter, Neeson said goodby to Hollywood, as well as the Porsche, the yacht, the mansion, and the salary, and started the Cambodian Children’s Fund with his own money.
    Today, CCF provides housing, food, clothing, health care, education, and vocational training to more than 1200 children and employs 445 staffers.

I'm not sure who the ass movie star is but Scott Neeson (I'd not heard of him before), what a star, truly heartwarming.

what a lovely story (apart from the a**hole moviestar.:)
    Forum Member
    what a lovely story (apart from the a**hole moviestar.:)

It is rather heart warming, who cares about the idiot movie star, he is a douche and by being that way gave Scott a push to do so much good and make a difference. Fairplay to Scott what an absolute star.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This royal family member was entertainment for some passengers on a passing yacht who watched her having sex on the beach with a guy she met only hours earlier. Sun and booze will do that to you. Do you think her protection people just look away?

From Crazy Days & Nights

This weekly tabloid killed a story about an A+ list Academy Award winning mostly movie actor cheating on his almost A list mostly movie actress wife after the editor said the story wasn't sourced enough. The fact is the editor killed the story after the actor agreed to come to a poker party at the editor's house.
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This royal family member was entertainment for some passengers on a passing yacht who watched her having sex on the beach with a guy she met only hours earlier. Sun and booze will do that to you. Do you think her protection people just look away?

The only one I've seen in the press as being on holiday is the eldest daughter of the second eldest brother and the ginger one. She's in St Barts. However, she is with her boyfriend, so this doesn't fit.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    The only one I've seen in the press as being on holiday is the eldest daughter of the second eldest brother and the ginger one. She's in St Barts. However, she is with her boyfriend, so this doesn't fit.

Perhaps it's not the British Royal family? :cool:
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

It's far more likely that it's the Royle family. Or am I just being a bitchy Southern jessy who assumes all Northern lasses are slags?
    Forum Member

Yeah. Sounds like a regular day in Monaco to me.
  • tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more inclined to Monaco than here for that story.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This actor was A list back in the day. Mostly television. One hit network show to his credit. His name now has become a joke and his family even more so. Apparently he abandoned a child after a one night stand with the mom. No child support and no communication. Just a one time lump sum payment to make the mom go away. Well, now the kid is back and she says that the mom from the one night stand was our actor's married co-star, who divorced shortly after the baby was delivered. This is not Old Hollywood. Just big hair time period Hollywood.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From this week's Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
    Who is asking what this week

Which popular presenter likes
    to talk up her charity work in
    interviews but, according to some
    of the charities for whom she is a
    patron, is actually pretty tricky to
    pin down to get to do anything?
    She recently refused to interview
    a child in a wheelchair for the
    camera because she "doesn't
    look good crouching".

Can't think of any female presenters who talk abouth their charity work :confused:
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there is the big Obvious one but I don't think it could possibly be her.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Scottish one? She's the only woman presenter I can think of who seems to do a lot of charity work.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I meant the American one with the Butler. She does masses of charity work.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't think of any American woman presenters who appear on the UK TV?:confused:
    Forum Member

She just missed out on an Oscar nom?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Yea this is a PRESENTER not an actress remember
    Forum Member
    From this week's Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
    Who is asking what this week

Which popular presenter likes
    to talk up her charity work in
    interviews but, according to some
    of the charities for whom she is a
    patron, is actually pretty tricky to
    pin down to get to do anything?
    She recently refused to interview
    a child in a wheelchair for the
    camera because she "doesn't
    look good crouching".

Can't think of any female presenters who talk abouth their charity work :confused:

For some reason this makes me think "older" woman? Maybe i'm wrong.
    Forum Member
    The original Big Brother presenter is patron of quite a few charities, I'd like to think it wasn't her but she's my guess.
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Could be the Classy lass that paints herself as a doting Mum...I wouldn't be surprised.
  • multisyncmultisync Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    the old lady with the buck teeth?
This discussion has been closed.