Fitflops - are they any good?

SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
Forum Member
A question for the forum girlies.

Does anyone wear Fitflops? Are they any good? And are they worth the money?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they tone you as promised BUT I've had a pair for 8 years! And they are still in very good condition considering I wear them most of summer and have been though the washing machine a few times!

They are very comfy and I'll buy another pair when they die :)
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there no limit to people's gullibility? :D
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    I tried a pair on today and they were really comfy but they were £65 reduced to £50 - which I still thought was a bit steep for a pair of flip flops.

They did look nice though.
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    Is there no limit to people's gullibility? :D

Yeah yeah I know, but when you've got fat legs you'll try anything :p
  • dellab49dellab49 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    They are light to wear try them you might like them
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    I've got a dodgy back and they were recommended by my chairopractor. They are fab. So comfy and not being totally flat definitely helps my back. My pair are in their forth summer. Cost £50. I don't think £12.50 a summer is bad VFM. I reckon I could get a fifth year out of them too! 😊
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have got a pair of Fitfop boots, like Ugs but with a small raised platform as I dont like flat shoes. They are very very comfortable. They are expensive though so look out for sales and deals on places like Brand Alley and Secret Sales.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    A question for the forum girlies.

Does anyone wear Fitflops? Are they any good? And are they worth the money?

https://www.swimshop.co.uk/adidas-duramo-sleek-slide-pool-shoe-purple?gclid=CObwqqr31b8CFULmwgodYX0AIg

see lots of ladies wearing these, i have the blue ones for men

obviously

:blush:

edit

fitflops..i see

i thought it was a case of bad grammar

ignore my link then op
  • Trudi MonkTrudi Monk Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slightly off topic but not totally, Sketchers introduced their version of footwear that tones your legs called Shape Ups. I think it was last year in America a court ordered them to refund everyone's money as they did tone you at all. That said I bought a pair and they are the MOST comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. They were quite expensive too but worth every penny.
    So to get on topic Fitflops may not tone your legs but FMs above thread say they are comfortable so go for it.
    Forum Member

edit

fitflops..i see

i thought it was a case of bad grammar

ignore my link then op

Bad grammer! Me? How very dare you!!!

Well I bought a pair today in Rio Pink and they are extremely comfy. I wore them out of the shop, round the rest of the shops and then took the dog for a very long walk. I've worn Flyflots (with the ergonomic cushioned soles) for years but these are just as good. I will also check out the Sketchers that Trudi mentioned.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    I tried a pair on today and they were really comfy but they were £65 reduced to £50 - which I still thought was a bit steep for a pair of flip flops.

They did look nice though.

I suffer from planta faciitus and apart from trainers with ortotics, fitflops are the only sandal type shoe I can wear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Safi74 wrote: »
    I've got a dodgy back and they were recommended by my chairopractor. They are fab. So comfy and not being totally flat definitely helps my back. My pair are in their forth summer. Cost £50. I don't think £12.50 a summer is bad VFM. I reckon I could get a fifth year out of them too! 😊

My daughter has problems with her back. She was sent to see a chiropractor last week. I will tell her to ask the chiropractor if these would be any use for her. She is only half way through pregnancy and is having twins so looking for all help available. Thanks for this info Safi and for the thread Soomacdoo and not forgetting gdjman for making me laugh. :D:D
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the Clarkes lookalikeys and they're now on their third summer and very comfy.

I had then sketchers ones in brown suede but they weren't as comfy as these.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I have the Clarkes lookalikeys and they're now on their third summer and very comfy.

I had then sketchers ones in brown suede but they weren't as comfy as these.

I love my Avon ones.