Options

BB Australia 2014 - Episode 3 - 10 September - 11.45am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
First full highlights for this series :)

Everyone is in and off we go as they settle in

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 3 NOW POSTED to: http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.com/ #CBB #BBUK AND http://couchpotatoradio.com
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was a pretty solid first highlights show in my opinion. I like that they showed a lot of the housemates sharing more about themselves, and the money twist is better than I thought. The fact that they can use the money makes it a whole lot more interesting than just giving them money
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Bit of a slow paced episode but i enjoyed it, the headlines from each HG dragged somewhat, at the same time it let you get to know them more.

It's sooooo Big Brother Australia that everyone was positive about them taking the cash. "That's all?" after hearing what they had to do as a result/ "I'm so happy for you" and all smiles and hugs.

I'm interested to see if it stays that way around nominations, and after a few days of eating the shakes.

Thought it was a very inventive variable to throw the Big Brother Diner in there, putting pressure on the decision. I liked that a lot and found it very intriguing within the group dynamic... Big Brother isn't letting the choice come easy. I wonder if there's going to be more stuff like that surrounding their decision.

Was good seeing the ninjas again.

I continue to be slightly disappointed with the group of HGs overall, however.. it just doesn't feel up to the same standards of past years, doesn't have that "spark" as a group.... but it's still decent. BBAUS's strength is usually in it's HGs though... Who's evicted early is going to be massively important for me in that regard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a slow paced episode but i enjoyed it, the headlines from each HG dragged somewhat, at the same time it let you get to know them more.

It's sooooo Big Brother Australia that everyone was positive about them taking the cash. "That's all?" after hearing what they had to do as a result/ "I'm so happy for you" and all smiles and hugs.

I'm interested to see if it stays that way around nominations, and after a few days of eating the shakes.

Thought it was a very inventive variable to throw the Big Brother Diner in there, putting pressure on the decision. I liked that a lot and found it very intriguing within the group dynamic... Big Brother isn't letting the choice come easy. I wonder if there's going to be more stuff like that surrounding their decision.

Was good seeing the ninjas again.

I continue to be slightly disappointed with the group of HGs overall, however.. it just doesn't feel up to the same standards of past years, doesn't have that "spark" as a group.... but it's still decent. BBAUS's strength is usually in it's HGs though... Who's evicted early is going to be massively important for me in that regard.

They've used Tim's success last year as a 'recruited' housemate and maxed it for this series with even more 'recruited' housemates than 'normal' ones
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    They've used Tim's success last year as a 'recruited' housemate and maxed it for this series with even more 'recruited' housemates than 'normal' ones

It's also not that diverse really, i mean there is some diversity there but some of them are interchangeable to where i'm thinking one or two of them are the other. The sporty guys especially they all seem like the same guy in a way.

No black people, no older people, no one i would truly consider a geek/nerd which i suppose the guy with glasses is supposed to be but he's more of a hipster i think... not really any "zany" oddball type of characters, and a lot of them have similar personalities as well. It's not what i would think of as ideal for the Big Brother experiment as a diverse group dynamic. It's not terrible or anything, just not quite up to the standards of HGs i expect from BBAUS on initial impressions.