Danny Dyer manhandle Mary Berry after foul-mouthed rant at TV Choice Awards

123457»

Comments

• Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Yep.

Our Babs used to know some lovely people too (she was married to one), mind you they were good to their mums! :D

She actually said the Krays were perfect gentlemen - I am sure they were very polite - shaking hands, asking after a bloke's family just before they murdered him! :D
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She actually said the Krays were perfect gentlemen - I am sure they were very polite - shaking hands, asking after a bloke's family just before they murdered him! :D

:D.

"Yeah sure they stabbed people in the balls and shot people for spilling their pint, but they would open doors for old ladies and you could leave your back door wide open".

There was a Mail article where the commenters were saying what "gentlemen" they were too, comparing them to the "scumbags" of today. Rose-tinted glasses can really distort your perception of reality.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D.

"Yeah sure they stabbed people in the balls and shot people for spilling their pint, but they would open doors for old ladies and you could leave your back door wide open".

There was a Mail article where the commenters were saying what "gentlemen" they were too, comparing them to the "scumbags" of today. Rose-tinted glasses can really distort your perception of reality.

i bet certain men couldn't leave their backdoors open :o
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    i bet certain men couldn't leave their backdoors open :o

:o

That's the sort of thing I'd say! :D

Ronnie Kray liked bum fun didn't he?
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o

That's the sort of thing I'd say! :D

Ronnie Kray liked bum fun didn't he?

that he did :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Pretty disgusting behaviour, but what else can we expect from Mr Dyer?

he was seeing if she had a soggy bottom. ;-)
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,676
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    We all saw it happen, in the clip you see him approach from behind, go round, put his hands on her neck, then go in and kiss her, you cant see if its a peck or a full kiss, but you can see his hands round her neck.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,265
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    We all saw it happen, in the clip you see him approach from behind, go round, put his hands on her neck, then go in and kiss her, you cant see if its a peck or a full kiss, but you can see his hands round her neck.

Yeah, he was going to strangle her! I hope someone has called the police.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Yeah, he was going to strangle her! I hope someone has called the police.

:D

It was the moment she turned blue that really worried me, and then when he tried to frotter up against her like a randy mutt at the same time as he was choking the life out of her.

Disgusting.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cosmic999 wrote: »
    Some people defending him because he's Danny bloody Dyer, "saviour" of EE, if it was Shane Richie everyone would be kicking off.

haha too bloody right, Richie is a spiv :D
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Publicity stunt if ever there was one! He's probably read some of the posts on here! 😂
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/watch-danny-dyer-manhandle-mary-4192070
    I don't know who Mary Berry is but that's completely unacceptable. What he did to David Mitchell was just very rude but Mary Berry that's actually outrageous.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/what-did-danny-dyer-really-swear-david-mitchell-during-tv-choice-awards70558?utm_source=emark&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Holy+Moly+mail+out+12%2F09%2F2014

It’s been brought to our attention that there was a bit of an old ding dong between the ******* legend Danny Dyer and the nice posh one from Peep Show David Mitchell, during the TV Choice awards. But we’ve looked at the tapes and think Danny’s been done up like a ******* kipper. The Mirror has accused Danny of going on a “foul-mouthed rant” at host Mitchell. But they’ve transcribed his words all wrong. Fortunately we speak fluent Dyer, so here’s what he actually said.