Options

Danielle's Twitter

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    This is what its like to be a cool kid, glad I'm not.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/galleries/388/Big-Brother-Evictees-go-wild

Omg which pic is worse? The boob licking , the toungue sucking, Bianca having a pee in the street or Tamara lying down with her hair in the piss ?
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those who have religious insight would think thrice before condemning the next person.

I wish the girls (Danielle in particular) all the strength they can muster to overcome thier afflictions and I hope people will suport them too.
  • Options
    pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classy Tamara lying down in Biancas piss in the pictures
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vomit enducing.
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They look like they are having a fantastic night out.

It's good to see.:)
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They look like they are having a fantastic night out.

It's good to see.:)
    Are you one of the cast of Geordie Shore :D
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I wonder if there are any circumstance when she would not flash her Boobs.
    moleymo wrote: »
    Omg which pic is worse? The boob licking , the toungue sucking, Bianca having a pee in the street or Tamara lying down with her hair in the piss ?
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    Are you one of the cast of Geordie Shore :D

:D:D:D:D:D
    sometimes i just love DS
    thanks for these guys
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · 57m
    It appears I've ruffled a few feathers with my column today, if the truth hurts don't read it, ****! 👍

you heard the her ;)

Dont worry I for one wont read any crap she writes.
  • Options
    Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you not get done for taking a slash in the street ??
    I'm pretty sure that's the second time Bianca's been photographed doing that and I hope plod goes knocking on her door very soon.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that's the second time Bianca's been photographed doing that and I hope plod goes knocking on her door very soon.
    Yep you can if caught at it. This isn't from personal experience i'll add LOL
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bianca has a problem and it is with her so called new friends.
    Why would they allow Bianca to be photographed like that . It speaks volumes about them.They are laughing at her not with her.
    Shame on them all.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    I think Bianca has a problem and it is with her so called new friends.
    Why would they allow Bianca to be photographed like that . It speaks volumes about them.They are laughing at her not with her.
    Shame on them all.

When she was dancing naked in the sewer back in the house Christopher/Zoe tried to cover her up and she didn't really listen to them.

She's a grown woman, she knows if she acts like that its going to get her in the papers.She even said when she came back into the house to give "tips".
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D
    sometimes i just love DS
    thanks for these guys
    Me to planets we do have a laugh in between the controversy :D
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »

The tongue sucking. Piss is sterile and fairly harmless but imagine having that fat ham-sandwich-and-****-marinated tongue in your mouth.

*shudder*
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Ina total non violence kind of way.... I hope Helen gets whats coming to her

the hype and fame are just fleeting and she cannot control that temper or the hatred she has for herself so its only a matter of time until she stuffs it up

Nasty Helen needs some karma
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurgh HATE Helen with a passion. She calls Danielle a sl*t and who was the one that was a hooker and slept with a married man?!

Don't normally condone violence but for Helen I'd take a massive exception!? The bitch needs a good slapping down!!!!
    I think the difference is that Helen knows who she is and what she's done and makes no excuses for either.

Danielle on the other hand, has delusions of being better than the likes of Helen - when really, she's not.

She also makes money by taking off her clothes and her gob is every single bit as nasty as Helen's is.

Two peas in a pod IMO - that's probably exactly why they clashed.
  • Options
    JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    In what way though? How does that make TV Gold...to me it makes disturbing viewing with the consistency that Helen did it. What about it turns it into TV gold...she has her fans I know that (Somehow) but I want to understand how that behaviour is entertaining/tv gold?

Because sadly that is what society has become. They find this behaviour, people having sex on telly, ex housemates getting naked for photo shoots all entertaining. They reward the dregs of society for being vile.
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I think the difference is that Helen knows who she is and what she's done and makes no excuses for either.

Danielle on the other hand, has delusions of being better than the likes of Helen - when really, she's not.

She also makes money by taking off her clothes and her gob is every single bit as nasty as Helen's is.

Two peas in a pod IMO - that's probably exactly why they clashed.

your right ..in my opinion ..and if anything ..dannielle has the bigger viper tongue of the 2
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I believe it is still legal to pee against the rear offside wheel of your vehicle (this dates back to the days of Hackney carriages) so it might depend on what sort of range she has :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe it is still legal to pee against the rear offside wheel of your vehicle
    Unfortunately this one is an old tale (I nearly said hackneyed story but thankfully stopped myself ... er ... oops!).
    It was true once, but it's an offense under the Public Order Act.
    However, if you fancy wasting a couple of days, there's thousands of weird by-laws that still exist as nobody has got around to repealing them. It's still illegal to hang our washing out in a public park on Sundays in some places, or light gas lamps before certain times.
    Not sure about the law requiring males over the age of 12 having to own a bow and two arrows and practice on Sundays from the 15th century. Lots of people quote that one.

About 20 years ago there was a drive for all local authorities to look through their statute books and repeal anything anachronistic like the examples mentioned. No idea what happened to it, although at the time they said it would probably take about 40 years to complete the exercise :D