The Beyoncé Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there are about three videos

One of her playing connect 4, one where she is being silly with Michelle and the last one where she is in a bikini, revealing her pregnant belly talking about a blue tree she is standing next to.

Beyonce's show apparently sold out again in 44 seconds. Can't wait to see her back on stage.
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Thanks :) That's great. I can't wait to see the videos from the shows.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Love those pictures that are up on Tumblr. Must be amazing experiencing all those different places and cultures and looking at the pics of her on stage at different venue is cool

I really like the site too and that part where you can listen to every song from all her albums.

I was watching a bit of her Glastonbury gig last night (I still have it recorded on Sky HD :p) and it's still amazing. My mum walked in halfway through was like 'wow, such an amazing performer, no one else can do it like her'. I was like yassss you better stan :D.

I can't wait till we start hearing news about her getting ready for a new era. Also looking forward to seeing some clips of the shows she's doing soon.

And I wonder if she'll be on twitter much and if so what things she'll say.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rocking to "4"
    Still amazing 9 months since it's release
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Rocking to "4"
    Still amazing 9 months since it's release

Yeah it doesn't get old. For me she's achieved her aim of doing a more classic album that were still gonna listen to a while after release.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End Of Time Remix winner was revealed today

She skyped the winner

She is so gorgeous and sweeet'

http://www.beyonce.com/news/end-of-time-remix-winner-revealed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how Beyoncé skyped the winner, that was so kind of her. You're right, she's looking hot there. So happy B has succumbed to using social media now!

I'm happy for the winner but there were other remixes which I preferred compared to that one though.

We're getting a 4 Remix LP on April 24th, but there's only 5 tracks and two of those are End of Time remixes. Info here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the remix was for an End Of Time single :(

I still hope she does a video for EOT and releases it as a single
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    I thought the remix was for an End Of Time single :(

I still hope she does a video for EOT and releases it as a single

The reports we heard were just a rumour unfortunately, unless she has completely hidden it and its top secret which is very unlikely!

End of Time is a single! It's been getting a lot of circulation on the music channels (sadly, they're just using her Roseland performance as the official video!). The official release date for the single is April 22nd, so hopefully radio will give it lots of airplay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well, we will have to wait for confirmations

She has been spending every day in here office. At least we know that she is working on something big.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if her concerts next month in Vegas will be filmed for a DVD. I hope it's a new show. I loved the Roseland DVD, but apart from the 4 songs, it wasn't really anything new.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    I wonder if her concerts next month in Vegas will be filmed for a DVD. I hope it's a new show. I loved the Roseland DVD, but apart from the 4 songs, it wasn't really anything new.

I hope so! Her last Vegas DVD 'I Am... Live at the Wynn' was amazing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she does another DVD, can we have it looking explicity at the performance and not have one mixed up with other footage? It sort of distracted me from the main show at times!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best Beyonce DVD is the Beyonce Experience. It's the only one where the sound wasn't dubbed. The Vegas DVD and the Roseland one are both great, but if you watch closely you can see that her lips don't move in time with the song. This is because if reasons such as them filming the Roseland DVD over four nights, and so each song is a mixture of four nights performances. Obviously the I Am World Tour had to be dubbed due to the way they decided to edit it. On her next one though I want a properly filmed DVD like the Beyonce Experience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best Beyonce DVD is the Beyonce Experience. It's the only one where the sound wasn't dubbed. The Vegas DVD and the Roseland one are both great, but if you watch closely you can see that her lips don't move in time with the song. This is because if reasons such as them filming the Roseland DVD over four nights, and so each song is a mixture of four nights performances. Obviously the I Am World Tour had to be dubbed due to the way they decided to edit it. On her next one though I want a properly filmed DVD like the Beyonce Experience.

100% agree with you. Although the sound was dubbed, you knew Beyoncé was live on her other shows cause of how she sounded compared to her CD's (still awesome!).

Next DVD must be filmed like the Beyoncé Experience!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The delusion in this forum by some is just...!!!

I know Beyonce will slay "a star is born" just by watching this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlHyN1eJgTI

The funniest stuff is when you read people question Beyonce's vocal ability, then mention another artist which has a far less vocal ability than Bey :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMzjftJR8w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27geJE69W28
    Enough Said...
    Forum Member
    ^ Has anyone said anything recently about her vocal ability?
    I think she'll do well in ASIB too. She's not the greatest actress, but she can act.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Has anyone said anything recently about her vocal ability?
    I think she'll do well in ASIB too. She's not the greatest actress, but she can act.

It's in one of them appreciation threads in here, don't want to mention names.

it's alright though, not the first time. :p
    Forum Member
    Oh well. Let them say stuff. She's a great vocalist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKCuRHaYu60

Beyonce ET interview at Met Gala

Gorgeous
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, what a lovely brief interview. Not sure on the dress but she looks beautiful and radiant anyway and that body slays! Loved the "I'm calling on Sasha Fierce" again thing, aw bless her. I hope she records some professional footage of the upcoming shows so we can see her kick ass.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly Beyonce back in the day :D
    http://vimeo.com/33260375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Revel sold out shows are starting from tomorrow

https://p.twimg.com/AtrAejlCQAAeEtH.jpg

Hope we get to see some footage, i doubt it though since cameras would be banned inside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.beyonce.com/photos-videos/making-of-revel-part-1

Making of Revel show Part 1 has been uploaded

The way this woman is in control of EVERYTHING is really inspiring
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this concert will be released on DVD. The fact that she's done a 'Making of' documentary makes me think they'll be a DVD. Seems like she's going to do Countdown with full on choreography!!