it`s all getting a bit tiresome

hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I`m getting a bit sick andfed up with the feuding and back biting.....actually turned it off tonight?

Comments

• rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I wanted to watch people all get along and have a jolly old time I probably wouldn't watch big brother in fairness.
  • LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've lost quite a bit of interest since Evander left and Luisa and Jasmine got a bit leery.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have got so I literally can't stand the sight of Lee. :( I just know he is going to come out with some awful cringy stuff like offering to go on one knee and ask jas to marry him. And what WAS that nominations kerfuffle? It was worse than watching BB13 Sara rambling on for three hours and trying out every name in the house one by one.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rorybb wrote: »
    If I wanted to watch people all get along and have a jolly old time I probably wouldn't watch big brother in fairness.

and if I wanted to watch people shouting, screaming and arguing all day I would turn my telly off and listen to the neighbours. One man's meat is another man's poison :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    The Lee/Jasmine/Casey love triangle is getting tiresome
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have got so I literally can't stand the sight of Lee. :( I just know he is going to come out with some awful cringy stuff like offering to go on one knee and ask jas to marry him. And what WAS that nominations kerfuffle? It was worse than watching BB13 Sara rambling on for three hours and trying out every name in the house one by one.

I still have the image of Lee in those small knickers slithering around a pole burnt into my eyes.

I think I've been traumatised beyond all help now.

I don't think I've ever disliked a housemate quite so much.

:)
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luckily the producers have edited out much of Dappy's childlike behaviour - so for me the show's improved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I still have the image of Lee in those small knickers slithering around a pole burnt into my eyes.

I think I've been traumatised beyond all help now.

I don't think I've ever disliked a housemate quite so much.

He is really awful. Why people keep laying into Casey and saying nothing about Lee is a depressing mystery.

In my opinion, cutting out Lee's comment about using rohypnol to rape the women was a jay-and-the-freezer moment: yes, they may have thought it too distasteful to broadcast, but it was pretty gross; I genuinely find rape jokes more objectionable than poo pranks.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

I can't help wondering what his fans are thinking. If one of my erstwhile heroes had turned up in a show such as this (if one had existed) and proceeded to behave like a pure fool as per Lee Imbecile Ryan, I'd have been f*^%*ng mortified.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is really awful. Why people keep laying into Casey and saying nothing about Lee is a depressing mystery.

In my opinion, cutting out Lee's comment about using rohypnol to rape the women was a jay-and-the-freezer moment: yes, they may have thought it too distasteful to broadcast, but it was pretty gross; I genuinely find rape jokes more objectionable than poo pranks.

:o:o:o What have I missed? I cant stand Lee, he is a joke of a man.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Rape is a subject that shouldn't be joked about. Lee Rylan is an ass of the highest order and I'm just thankful that I am not his Mother. I'd be taking him outside and giving that boy some respect lessons.

Casey seems like a decent enough girl and she should distance herself from him as much as she can. He's played her like a fiddle the silly girl.

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Presumably they had to cut it out as then they would have gotten loads of complaints about why he hadn't recieved a warning
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    :o:o:o What have I missed? I cant stand Lee, he is a joke of a man.

he's a man ??? :o
  • tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's a man ??? :o

He's a man-child, has issues..He doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't open his mouth or go near Jas :)
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when all the big rows start mainly because on the first evening everyone is so polite and nice and inevitably they end up wanting to strangle each other. Such a contrast!
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

Have to agree with you - I have watched bits but I am not going to waste my time now until Lee is out - he is cringeworthy!
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the biggest 'Wally' (being polite) ever to enter the house.
    I'd love Jasmine to go, just to show how shallow he is, by watching him crawl back to Casey. (and her 'forgiving' him... again) (Stupid girl)
    So I'm voting to save Liz.
  • LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd enjoy the show a lot more without Luisa, Jasmine and Lee in the house.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee saying all those love words to Jasmine in the toilet at the end of the show was laughable that guy is deluded and needs to come back to reality
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    Leviathain wrote: »
    I'd enjoy the show a lot more without Luisa, Jasmine and Lee in the house.

Exactly my thoughts !!!!