Options

Towie and Geordie shore fans save Lauren and Ricci

dagger42dagger42 Posts: 295
Forum Member
I knew these shows were idiots but there mass voting proves this? Thank god Gary is still or there be no reason to watch all the other contestants.

Comments

• Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point of this show when the Reality TV 'Stars' have it in the bag with their pre-existing fan bases ?

>:(
  • Options
    dagger42dagger42 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    What is the point of this show when the Reality TV 'Stars' have it in the bag with their pre-existing fan bases ?

You could see the chatter on twitter save Lauren.
  • Options
    Kaytee__Kaytee__ Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I doubt it, the majority of Geordie Shore viewers hated Ricci because he was an aggressive, possessive moron who treated his girlfriend like shit. I doubt anyone who watched him in Geordie shore would want to see any more of him, I certainly don't.
  • Options
    Dave 101Dave 101 Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lauren & ricci
    watching paint dry

not much difference in excitement is there
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kaytee__ wrote: »
    I doubt it, the majority of Geordie Shore viewers hated Ricci because he was an aggressive, possessive moron who treated his girlfriend like shit. I doubt anyone who watched him in Geordie shore would want to see any more of him, I certainly don't.

this. if anything its bb fans falling for his little lost puppy in love act
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »

Totally agree. I was disgusted at Charlotte winning after her behaviour. BB have got to stop putting these non entities in.:(
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't imagine anyone who didn't previously know those 2 picking up a phone to vote based on what we have seen this series.

Charlotte, in comparison, did absolutely loads in her CBB series.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We've already had one towie winner (Charlotte Crosby) she was the worthy winner who got naked and wet the bed.....so Lauren and Ricci are a cert >:(
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Can't imagine anyone who didn't previously know those 2 picking up a phone to vote based on what we have seen this series.

Charlotte, in comparison, did absolutely loads in her CBB series.

Yeah! She wet the bed and 'got mortal' - classy!😯
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately a lot of hormonal teenage girls were campaigning for Ricci. Ugh
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I now cannot stand to watch lauren on screen, the way she smokes is annoying, im a non smoker, but she doesnt look right when she smokes, its seems contrived
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I now cannot stand to watch lauren on screen, the way she smokes is annoying, im a non smoker, but she doesnt look right when she smokes, its seems contrived

Biggest shock was that Lauren didn't go tonight!
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved watching The Hills but that would in no way make me want to save Stephanie for example.

When you see the twitter profiles of Ricci fans they're all stupid teenage girls who probably don't know where Paris is.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren hasn't been on TOWIE in a very long time, not to mention the show gets around only 800k viewers and she was always pretty much disliked on the show.

Same with Ricci, he was always disliked on GS and the show gets around only 400k viewers in the overnight ratings.

What saved them is the ridiculous editing of their showmance.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Same thing seems to happen on Im a Celeb with the reality show duffers and ex boy banders.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Since they were given the boot from their shows, they're desperate and come cheap I suppose. .But it's makes for painfully boring telly because they are so thick and unentertaining. They're also like clones of each other. When they're not in their default mode of drunkenness they are preening themselves and pouting and seem to be waiting to be told what to do.