Options

5 Laws you would remove/introduce

dragon_mutant1dragon_mutant1 Posts: 212
Forum Member
Mine would be the following:

1. Re-introduce the Death Penalty for any murderers, rapists, child abusers, terrorists etc,

2. Abolish the TV Licence

3. Reduce, if not, abolish immigration, this may be a controversial one, but this country is pretty much full up and doesn't need anymore immigrants, enough is enough.

4. Deport all Illegal Immigrants from the UK,

5. Make it illegal for people, no matter how old they are, to wear crocs/sandals with socks, it looks really silly and embarrassing on anyone, any age, any gender and any background, if you want to wear sandals/crocs, wear them WITHOUT socks if you don't want anyone to laugh/stare at you.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    5. Make it illegal for people, no matter how old they are, to wear crocs/sandals with socks, it looks really silly and embarrassing on anyone, any age, any gender and any background, if you want to wear sandals/crocs, wear them WITHOUT socks if you don't want anyone to laugh/stare at you.

Why not just deport/execute these people too?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    I'll introduce Goodwin's law just for fun by comparing the OP to Hitler...
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would introduce castration to convicted Rapists / Kiddy Fiddlers.

If you are an immigrant and are found guilty of a crime, then you will be deported back to your country of origin, with a mark on your file saying you can never return.

If you are an immigrant wishing to move to the UK, then you must have a skill in a needed area, being able to carve a kebab or cook a pizza, shouldn't give you entitlement to stay in the country.

All immigrants must learn / attempt to learn English, failure to do so will result in deportation.

A life sentence in prison would be a life sentence, in other words you commit cold blooded murder, then you spend the rest of your life behind bars. If you commit cold blooded murder due to psychological issues then you should be sectioned for life, no early release, no new identities.

If you are a British based company, then all your employment must be based in the UK

Aid to other countries would continue to happen, but as long as British based charities like the various homeless charities are given priority funding first. Funding to Third world countries will would continue, providing that they are showing evidence that they are doing something to reduce their aids crisis by using contraception.

Chugging would be made illegal

It would also be illegal for religious nuts to come knocking on your door promoting their religion, if a person wishes to learn about religion then they can do so at the religious institute of their choosing. Street preaching would also be made illegal.

If you are in business and you refuse to employ someone or accommodate because their sexuality goes against your religion or the fact they , then you will be fined, if you continue to break this law of
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (1) I would introduce castration to convicted Rapists / Kiddy Fiddlers.

(2)If you are an immigrant and are found guilty of a crime, then you will be deported back to your country of origin, with a mark on your file saying you can never return.

(3)If you are an immigrant wishing to move to the UK, then you must have a skill in a needed area, being able to carve a kebab or cook a pizza, shouldn't give you entitlement to stay in the country. All immigrants must learn / attempt to learn English, failure to do so will result in deportation.

(4) A life sentence in prison would be a life sentence, in other words you commit cold blooded murder, then you spend the rest of your life behind bars. If you commit cold blooded murder due to psychological issues then you should be sectioned for life, no early release, no new identities.

(5) If you are a British based company, then all your employment must be based in the UK
    Aid to other countries would continue to happen, but as long as British based charities like the various homeless charities are given priority funding first. Funding to Third world countries will would continue, providing that they are showing evidence that they are doing something to reduce their aids crisis by using contraception.

(6) Chugging would be made illegal, It would also be illegal for religious nuts to come knocking on your door promoting their religion, if a person wishes to learn about religion then they can do so at the religious institute of their choosing. Street preaching would also be made illegal.

(7) If you are in business and you refuse to employ someone or accommodate because their sexuality goes against your religion then you will be fined, if you continue to break this law, then you will have your license. Also if you are in the hospitality business and refuse to allow an unmarried couple / homosexual couple stay, then you will be fined, if you repeat your homophobic actions, then you will lose your license.

(8)Pork would be made available at all takeaway outlets that are not owned by religious people. Religious customers would have the option of Halal, but the non religious would be able to have real ham on their pizzas, instead of that fake ham rubbish.

Yes I know that my laws go over the 5, but nevermind. :)
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just deport/execute these people too?

Agree :D:D:D
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

1. Re-introduce the Death Penalty for any murderers, rapists, child abusers, terrorists etc,

3. Reduce, if not, abolish immigration, this may be a controversial one, but this country is pretty much full up and doesn't need anymore immigrants, enough is enough.

Some parts of America still have the death penalty, it does nothing to deter those crimes, though their gun culture doesn't help.
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1) abolish all faith schools - though RE can still be taught as a subject

2) all immigrants under the age of 50 are required to learn English

3) people who use a mobile phone whilst driving get 6 points on their licence and a £1000 fine

4) chugging and door-to-door sales to be made illegal

5) tougher sentences for animal cruelty

6) encourage couples to have no more than 2 children by using the carrot rather than the stick - tax breaks etc.
  • Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Remove religion from schools (people would still be able to practice their religion on their own, but the schools wouldn't be allowed to get involved)

2. Ban home-schooling (I don't think it works and is mainly used as an excuse for religious nutters to teach their children bollocks instead of science)

3. Bring Northern Ireland into the 21st century and in line with the rest of the UK by legalising gay marriage.

I'll think of my other two later.
  • Options
    highking1014highking1014 Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Women should not be allowed to wear anything that goes above the knee or any blouse that shows cleavage.

Compulsory Irish language learning in N.Ireland Catholic schools like the south
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Women should not be allowed to wear anything that goes above the knee or any blouse that shows cleavage.

But we're in 2014, not the 60s... :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the time this thread ends, it will be make more sense to rename it 'How to get rid of foreign people & Ban Halal meat'
  • Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Force feeding of skinnies.
    Starving fatties.
    A ban on the word 'awesome'.
    Piers Morgan to be banned from entering this country/removed from the country (depending on his current location).
    Spitting in the street to be punishable by death.
  • Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loitering with intent to use a pedestrian crossing.
    Walking around town with an offensive wife.
    Walking on the cracks in the pavement.
    Looking at me in funny way.
    Being in possession of thick lips and curly black hair.
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    1. Triple most prison sentences. The amount some rapists get is a joke. And don't let them out early.

2. Make prisons tougher.

3. Make smoking illegal

4. Make perfume/aftershave illegal

5. No boob jobs on NHS!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You should visit the middle east. You'd like it there.

God no. The Irish's obsession with the Irish language is ridiculous. Religious schools should be banned and Irish made an option in all of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    4. Make perfume/aftershave illegal

Why??
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Why??

I cannot stand the stuff, hate the artifical smell, I feel its an invasion of privacy when I am forced to smell someones strong perfume and it sticks to my clothes, rank
  • Options
    Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Either ironic or a wind up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should visit the middle east. You'd like it there.

God no. The Irish's obsession with the Irish language is ridiculous. Religious schools should be banned and Irish made an option in all of them.

In my opinion religious schools are ok, I am a man who appreciates culture and if the people of n.ireland started mixing a lot and inter marrying it would lead to people being cultureless.
    I have seen it happen before, people with parents from both backgrounds who stay away from both cultures.

Regarding Irish, I was meaning in primary schools really, they can speak it a lot better than us as they were first taught it aged 5 or 6 compared to us aged 12 or 13.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my opinion religious schools are ok, I am a man who appreciates culture and if the people of n.ireland started mixing a lot and inter marrying it would lead to people being cultureless.
    I have sen it happen before, people with parents from both backgrounds who stay away from both cultures.

I'd happily see both "cultures" die out so we are left with a people who can get along with each other and a government who can actually focus on the stuff which actually matters (not flags).
    In my experience, a lot of this so called "culture" is simply bitterness towards another person's "culture".

In addition to that, religion has no place in education. You go to school to learn facts, not random bollocks from a 3000 year old book.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the time this thread ends, it will be make more sense to rename it 'How to get rid of foreign people & Ban Halal meat'

Nail. On. Head. :)
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member

I've never known one of these threads (and there have been many) to go any differently. There will be a gradual increase in intolerance to the two main topics of immigration and the death penalty until someone announces "I'm voting for you for prime minister" and the thread can close.

I'll play though...

1/ The death penalty for everything down to and including shop lifting, jaywalking and parking slightly over the ziggy zaggy lines outside of a school (regardless of time).

2/ All immigrants should be deported.

3/ All illegal immigrants should be shot and deported.

4/ All religion and any religious influence on schools, government or local planning authorities should immediately be banned if it is Islamic.

5/ Ban sharia law and anyone not really really angry about it should have their hand chopped off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd happily see both "cultures" die out so we are left with a people who can get along with each other and a government who can actually focus on the stuff which actually matters (not flags).
    In my experience, a lot of this so called "culture" is simply bitterness towards another person's "culture".

In addition to that, religion has no place in education. You go to school to learn facts, not random bollocks from a 3000 year old book.

no the irish culture in n.ireland is just the same as the south sure, there is not much bitterness in it, just some bitter people.

However, the culture that the orange men engage in is very intertwined with politics which in turn gathers very dodgy people to follow it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not all murderers deserve to die. Some people plan to kill their partner because they've been physically abused by them for years. Abolishing the TV licence would mean that adverts get shown on BBC channels and I like to watch EastEnders without any interruptions. I agree that we can't just have completely open borders, but I'm not so sure about completely stopping immigration though. Some people could be fleeing from their country because they fear for their lives.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah because covering them up head to toe at music festivals on a hot summers day, causing them to sweat like a nun in a cucumber field is really going to work.