Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It all looks pretty vague, and it's a Star article anyway.

The Star often makes it sound like someone's getting a show that, in the end, never materialises.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These spin-off shows are never successful anyways. They last for one series and then get axed.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear it`s the Daily star,Probably BS. Even worse if true ,he will mess it up telling everyone how honest and upfront he is,except we have to guess what is banter and what is honest. as he does not know himself.
    Probably he will just make a prat of himself and be laughed off the show.
    He has the ability to make a small hole into the grand canyon if he does not get a script.
  • Options
    Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Shouldn't it be:

James has last smarmy, effeminate, high-pitched cackle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :
    Landon3333 wrote: »
    Shouldn't it be:

true.:D:D
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    hmmm i love how they use old pictures of James before his head turned into a massive celeriac.....
    also "And producers think he and sexy Ola, 31, will make a “must see” show." the Beeb are never to keen on multi channeling or has this changed in modern times *dusts cobwebs off shoulders*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow! Planets I nearly spilled my tea:D
    Where did you pull that from ? its the best description of James anyone could come up with.:D
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    wow! Planets I nearly spilled my tea:D
    Where did you pull that from ? its the best description of James anyone could come up with.:D

:blush:
    i never normally comment on what people look like but ....his head has had an extraordinary transformation it's all the more noticeable when the papers use old SCD photos; it's late hardly anyone will see....;-)
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope the Daily Star isn't lying for once on this occasion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope the Daily Star isn't lying for once on this occasion.

Let's hope it IS ! :o>:(
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Shouldn't it be:

Or 'James has the last maniacal laugh, as he is dragged away to a secure unit'
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    These spin-off shows are never successful anyways. They last for one series and then get axed.

I have never watched one, but for James I would make an exception. ;-)
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's The Daily Star again. The last bastion of good journalism. Mind you, a rubbish reality show on Channel 5 would suit James quite well.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I hope the daily star aren't lying on this occasion too, James going down the Jordan route. The last time one of those series was mildly entertaining was when the Osbournes did it. If James does this it could kill off the genre completely thank the gods :D
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked James and so long as bloody Busey is not seen on my TV ever again I will be happy.
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ola would be absolutely bonkers to leave Strictly and enter the world of z list reality TV unless she absolutely has to. It's a huge step down. Mind you she already knows that which is why she didn't follow him out the door when he left. I really hope he doesn't drag her down professionally with him
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I liked James and so long as bloody Busey is not seen on my TV ever again I will be happy.

His fans may well enjoy him in the background, stark-naked - drying his bits :D

Good luck James :) I hope you are offered plenty.....

I am sure it was a mutual financial decision for Olga to remain, at least for this season, in SCD.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Remind me not to watch that :-)
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    So someone believes in James just as much as he believes in himself :p
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »

Ditto :)

I think James and Ola have the potential to carry something like this - good luck to them - hope it's true.
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    I don't think he's the nicest person in the world... But.... He's not what I would consider 'trashy' either... He's quite bright and has a genuine talent... Plus his wife strikes me as a class act all the way. So as much as I'm not a fan, I do think they're above fly-on-the-wall. It wouldn't work.
  • Options
    sweeney123sweeney123 Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't it be:

Excellent.:)
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Ola would be absolutely bonkers to leave Strictly and enter the world of z list reality TV unless she absolutely has to. It's a huge step down. Mind you she already knows that which is why she didn't follow him out the door when he left. I really hope he doesn't drag her down professionally with him

Ola already does other things besides SCD which is only on for a quarter of the year anyway. She would have been a fool to leave SCD. It's regular income.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch them "at home", having seen the pics of him dumping takeaway pizza cartons with his belly hanging over his jogging bottoms lol. I think people would maybe watch it for Ola rather than James. Could be the first reality tv program ever with more men than women viewers. ;)
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Even if by some slim chance the Star were actually telling the truth for once, it either won't materialize or it won't last.

James Jordan is such a big Diva, he will make it impossible for anyone to work with him. Some people are just impossible to control because they themselves are controlling.

SCD found out just how difficult he can be when he believes in his own self importance, and look how he behaved in the house? He's got far too high an opinion of himself for it to work, he will be a nightmare.