Cheryl Cole to perform comeback single during Britain's Got Talent live final!

hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Fight For This Love singer Cheryl will begin her pop comeback during the live final

Cheryl Cole is planning on making her pop comeback on the live final of Britain's Got Talent.

Geordie lovely Chezza - who will make her return to the X Factor judging panel this year - is said to be planning a show-stopping performance to relaunch her singing career after a year away from music, reports the Daily Star.

The former Girls Aloud singer will perform her brand new super secret single on the show and then it will be made available for download straight away.

The name of Cheryl's new single is a closely guarded secret and the paper also reports that the Britain's Got Talent final will be the first time the single will be heard.

Cheryl's last single Under the Sun was released in 2012 and only managed to reach number 13 in the charts.

It was also reported that the Call My Name singer is also being lined up to perform on the X Factor live shows later in the year.

* Britain's Got Talent's live final will air in May

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-talent-cheryl-cole-perform-3435975

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she shows some cleavage/skin, a bit like Selina Gomez does by going shoeless.
  • bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait ! :o

How cruel of Mr Cowell to make us wait until May before he treats us to such an astonishing singer! :D
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member

How cruel of Mr Cowell to make us wait until May before he treats us to such an astonishing singer! :D

Well, he needs time to get a big enough autotuner built to cope. :D:p
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl too lazy.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will she actually sing or will it be the infamous Lip Synching she does so well!
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think most pop stars would be quite happy with their last single " only getting to No 13 " .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    "Doing her own take on classics such as Wrecking Ball, Trumpets and a reworking of Fight for this love."

Whoopee!
  • Lee_BromleyLee_Bromley Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    She's little more than a Cowell product for shifting some units and keeping his shows in the media with non-stories about her. Her voice is appalling, but I wouldn't be surprised if her next single got into the top ten purely because of the hype that BGT and XF bring with them. I've enjoyed her absence in the last few years.
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh gawd.........awful singer even worse person
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand Cheryl Cole. Can't she sing a Gone-Away-Forever song instead?
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Humiliated by Cowell but the lure of exposure leads her to eat massive portions of humble pie to take his dollar once more. She should have more self respect
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know. I can't wait for such a treat.

Does anyone know the date of the final btw so I can clear my diary?
  • Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never known such a talentless and arrogant unlikeable person to be so successful. It just shows what sort of society we have that rewards people like her.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    Humiliated by Cowell but the lure of exposure leads her to eat massive portions of humble pie to take his dollar once more. She should have more self respect

She needs him more than he needs her, to get the exposure to sell her(horrendous) music she needs to get on his shows to promote the single (by miming of course) her music does not sell as well when she isnt on tv, the proof is the sale of her last album. Cowell also has the clout for the papers to gush all over her like they do him, it must be good to have friends in such high places...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never known such a talentless and arrogant unlikeable person to be so successful. It just shows what sort of society we have that rewards people like her.

Living proof of how far a pretty face and the right contacts can get you. Without looking the way she does, she'd never have made it past the first audition for GA and never have been seen again.

Sadly, there are so many more talented people out there but who just don't fit the Barbie look that the pop industry seems to think is what is needed these days
  • Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Living proof of how far a pretty face and the right contacts can get you. Without looking the way she does, she'd never have made it past the first audition for GA and never have been seen again.

Sadly, there are so many more talented people out there but who just don't fit the Barbie look that the pop industry seems to think is what is needed these days

you are completely correct
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    she is not successful from any talent she has

all her success is through other people and promotion from Simon Cowell productions, infact most of her solo career is from promotion from the Xfactor
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can bet she and her management made that one of the conditions of coming back to XFactor, that she be allowing to perform her relaunch single on the final of BGT .
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    she cant sing she mimes :D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will she actually sing or will it be the infamous Lip Synching she does so well!

It's a performance. :p
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »

Does the woman have no shame? Sacked by Cowell and completley humiliated by the whole affair. When she realises she is nothing without the publicity she gets from X Factor she comes back bold as brass! Can't say she has been missed in her absence.
  • GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God awful woman and an even worse "singer" . Please someone rid us of this vile fame ****