Options

Sky One live on Player...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 697
Forum Member
✭✭
Today Sky Player have added Sky One to their list of channels you can watch live... meaning we can now watch Lost and 24 on our computers/laptops wherever we are... amazing. They've timed this well with Easter coming as I'm going away and have to say I was a little worried about all the catching up I was going to have to do afterwards! Apparently The Pacific starts Easter Monday as well. :)http://blogs.skyplayer.sky.com/announcements/Post:2ec9b22e-32d1-4c4a-a1ad-622ab999af5f

Comments

• Options
    stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammix wrote: »
    Today Sky Player have added Sky One to their list of channels you can watch live... meaning we can now watch Lost and 24 on our computers/laptops wherever we are... amazing. They've timed this well with Easter coming as I'm going away and have to say I was a little worried about all the catching up I was going to have to do afterwards! Apparently The Pacific starts Easter Monday as well. :)http://blogs.skyplayer.sky.com/announcements/Post:2ec9b22e-32d1-4c4a-a1ad-622ab999af5f

They said March for the Pacific originally.
    Great, a month of Movies that I don't actually need. Classy Sky.
  • Options
    ColjjColjj Posts: 3,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They said March for the Pacific originally.
    Great, a month of Movies that I don't actually need. Classy Sky.

Should have waited until a confirmed start date was announced.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they're slowly catching up to the BBC I see.
  • Options
    am1969am1969 Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Well they're slowly catching up to the BBC I see.

Very slowly! I doubt it will ever be as popular as iPlayer. Too many channel's on Sky Player require a Sky Sub of some sort to view. Including Sky News!
  • Options
    NightdeamonNightdeamon Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should offer Sky News for free as a loss leader to encourage people to use it.
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    You can watch Sky News through Sky Player free of charge here:

http://news.sky.com/skynews

Click the "Watch Sky News Live" tab directly above the news headlines box.
  • Options
    am1969am1969 Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the link Dancc. Now i know! :p
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    am1969 wrote: »
    Very slowly! I doubt it will ever be as popular as iPlayer. Too many channel's on Sky Player require a Sky Sub of some sort to view. Including Sky News!
    And so they should. No point paying the subscription if you can just watch online for free. It's not too much of a hassle for subscribers to type in their subscriber number to access the content is it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    am1969 wrote: »

I'm not sure about that... for me i can watch 24 and Lost on my X-box or my PC. Dont think you can watch Live TV on iPlayer either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnBauer wrote: »
    I'm not sure about that... for me i can watch 24 and Lost on my X-box or my PC. Dont think you can watch Live TV on iPlayer either.

You can watch live tv on the iPlayer, been able to for more than a couple of years now.