Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law?

Comments

• PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    When she walked up the stairs into the house I thought "what a pretty woman" - couldnt believe she was only in her 20s though, she looks at least 35 ..........for the first while I really liked her, then I thought "this country bumpkin act is a tad wearing because I think she is overacting it" - I dont think she is as simple and nice.

The fact that she always seemed to be "on her period" - the fact that you rarely saw her vertical.............I remember not liking the way she told folk that Dave had mentioned her weight - she had started that conversation herself saying she wanted to lose a bit, Dave said that she could join him exercising as he had lost a few pounds..........that his wife was not overweight and the same dress size......she (to me) turned it round and played the victim. I didnt like when she told lies to folk, and she admitted quite freely that she liked to lie as it was more interesting and got folk to do what she wanted..........the mental picture (as has been posted about many times) of her sitting in the garden, **** hanging out of the mouth, slow handclapping made me think of those horrible girls at school who you would just hate to cross, as your life wouldnt be worth living .

I found it strange how cold she could be to JJ when he was obviously upset in the diary room (dont make a show of me, she said) - I think she on those occasions was more worried about how it was making HER look, if you really love someone quite often their feelings come before yours, certainly not to me with her and him.

That said, I freely admit that she must have some nice traits, that she is probably a good enough person. But BIg Brother is THERE for us to make judgements about folk - and those little issues added up to me and coloured my feelings towards her.

JJ I have already posted about - box of frogs where relationships are concerned, but I think his problem is immaturity - maybe as he gets older (after all he's still a kid really) - those temper tantrums for no reason, the aggression to pretty women etc, might ease off a bit!

Yes I remember the incident well, he was actually trying to help and encourage her and yet she villified him for it and made sure all the other housemates knew her version of events before the poor chap had a chance to put his side of the story. I think he even ended up apologising to her even tho he had done nothing wrong. My wife practically threw her mug of tea thru the telly whilst it was being shown, had only just bought the bloody thing an all :eek: She was very good at lighting the blue touch paper, standing back and watching the carnage unfold.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,064
    Forum Member
    When she walked up the stairs into the house I thought "what a pretty woman" - couldnt believe she was only in her 20s though, she looks at least 35 ..........for the first while I really liked her, then I thought "this country bumpkin act is a tad wearing, I think she is overacting it" - I dont think she is as simple and nice.

The fact that she always seemed to be "on her period" - the fact that you rarely saw her vertical.............I remember not liking the way she told folk that Dave had mentioned her weight - she had started that conversation herself saying she wanted to lose a bit, Dave said that she could join him exercising as he had lost a few pounds..........that his wife was not overweight and the same dress size......she (to me) turned it round and played the victim. I didnt like when she told lies to folk, and she admitted quite freely that she liked to lie as it was more interesting and got folk to do what she wanted..........the mental picture (as has been posted about many times) of her sitting in the garden, **** hanging out of the mouth, slow handclapping made me think of those horrible girls at school who you would just hate to cross, as your life wouldnt be worth living .

I found it strange how cold she could be to JJ when he was obviously upset in the diary room (dont make a show of me, she said) - I think she on those occasions was more worried about how it was making HER look, if you really love someone quite often their feelings come before yours, certainly not to me with her and him.

That said, I freely admit that she must have some nice traits, that she is probably a good enough person. But BIg Brother is THERE for us to make judgements about folk - and those little issues added up to me and coloured my feelings towards her.

JJ I have already posted about - box of frogs where relationships are concerned, but I think his problem is immaturity - maybe as he gets older (after all he's still a kid really) - those temper tantrums for no reason, the aggression to pretty women etc, might ease off a bit!

Yeah it is there for us to judge people and I'm so going to miss it! :cry:

I can totally see how you came to your conclusions especially considering the shows concept. We all like different personality types in life so it's understandable.

With John James I didn't understand him in the house and I still don't. I liked parts of his personality but I just don't understand his temper and the reasons for it manifesting in the first place.
    Forum Member
    Ha ha I would never hold it against you......much :D

Well its good that we have differing opinions, there wouldn't be much of a forum otherwise would there

Thanks me mucker! Ooo Arr!! Hehe
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    I'm getting angry now..........:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member

He did come across as a "strange" character and at the age of 25 quite emotionally immature and in my opinion he came across as "confused" sexually. When Mario discussed his "lifestyle" John was always keen to hear what he had to say and even praised him about how "open" he was about being gay which I thought was odd at the time. From that I gathered is that maybe where John is from, a suburban area near Melbourne maybe it could be homophobic and maybe one of the reasons why he "hated" Australia and wanted to move to the UK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Yes I remember the incident well, he was actually trying to help and encourage her and yet she villified him for it and made sure all the other housemates knew her version of events before the poor chap had a chance to put his side of the story. I think he even ended up apologising to her even tho he had done nothing wrong. My wife practically threw her mug of tea thru the telly whilst it was being shown, had only just bought the bloody thing an all :eek: She was very good at lighting the blue touch paper, standing back and watching the carnage unfold.

Now this is only going by my memory so don't shout at me if I'm wrong. :D

I thought the convo began with Josie moaning about her weight and Dave said 'What are you, about an 18?' She said 'no a 16' then he said something like oh my wife's a 14 and she's a lot thinner than you OWTTE. I can totally see why that would wind her up a tad.;)

It's only my recollection but I'll have a look on daily motion to see if I can find clip. If I'm wrong I'll be back to apologise profusely
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought the convo began with Josie moaning about her weight and Dave said 'What are you, about an 18?' She said 'no a 16' then he said something like oh my wife's a 14 and shes a lot thinner than you OWTTE. I can totally see why that would wind her up a tad.;)

It's only my recollection but I'll have a look on daily motion to see if I can find clip. If I'm wrong I'll be back to apologise profusely

what he said was my wifes a 14 and she looks slim... implying that he thought josie only needed to loose a small amount of weight rather than the more significant amount she was talking about to become a size 12.
    Dave is awful but she was completley in the wrong there.
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »
    what he said was my wifes a 14 and she looks slim... implying that he thought josie only needed to loose a small amount of weight rather than the more significant amount she was talking about to become a size 12.

No I got the feeling he meant you're nowhere near a 16 (more like an 18) cause you're enorrmous!!

I thought at the time it was a bit harsh. I've had no luck finding footage of the actual convo, maybe fishntats or lies would know where to look.
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »

Yeah she was wrong but isn't it more likely a case of her being defensive about her weight and getting the wrong end of the stick rather than her deliberately trying to start arguments? Afterall once he'd explained what he had actually said I'm pretty sure she apologised.
    Forum Member
    No I got the feeling he meant you're nowhere near a 16 (more like an 18) cause you're enorrmous!!

Hehe. That's not how I took it but I think that's how she took it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought the convo began with Josie moaning about her weight and Dave said 'What are you, about an 18?' She said 'no a 16' then he said something like oh my wife's a 14 and shes a lot thinner than you OWTTE. I can totally see why that would wind her up a tad.;)

Its ok don't worry about finding the clip because even if that was the case I don't think he meant anything by it, its just a typical faux pas that us males have a habit of making from time to time. It doesn't alter the fact he was trying to help her by encouraging her to exercise with him as it was obviously working for him. IMO she totally over reacted and made far more of it than was necessary.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not with Sgt Squiggs is in charge! Lovely lady but anyone without the right credentials could never get past her.

:D True
    Jak14 wrote: »
    IMO JJ didn't stumble across the plan to sell merchandise when he left BB That was his whole reason for wanting to get into BBUK Someone from Australian BB had set up a business doing just that, he thought he could do the same in the UK.

He wasn't as popular when he left BB as he had hoped, so the PA's were to try and redeem himself, show the people he is a "nice" person, only they didn't get the media interest he might have hoped for. The only media interested was OK but him and Josie had to be a couple for that to happen, so he took the plunge and moved in with her.

Is that site Fake? I believe they do have a say in the pricing.

JJ and Josie could fall out of a club every night of the week and never be papped, no-one is interested in them.

They are relying on fans buying the products, and the pricing of the products tells me 'they think their fans are a joke.

Sorry the rumour I heard saying the site was fake was actually just another rumour. :o So the hoodies are £59 or whatever. :eek:

Re your first couple of paragraphs - he could indeed have planned to make money from BB. Some people say he didn't know you could make money from BB UK as in Oz people tend to just go back to anonymity. But he was a Sophie Reade fan so I'd say he had a fair idea of what life after BB UK could be like.

I wouldn't deny that financial gain may be an incentive for him, as much redemption, adulation or approval could be, but I still find the link to Josie in this tenuous. Yes, obviously they are benefitting from being a 'JJJ' brand but his behaviour in the house just doesn't seem to fit the gameplan to start a showmance for financial gain. People say he recoiled from her, wouldn't kiss her, wouldn't touch her. They got that from how he behaved. He was so up and down. He liked her 'that' way, then as a sister, he didn't want to lead her on but then jumped into bed with her. :confused:Why would he behave in such a way to leave himself open to so much doubt. That's why I think it's not contrived and the relationship occured naturally, a bit effed up thanks to their issues, but naturally all the same.:D Perhaps it developed alongside his gameplan to make money but I'm not convinced, just now, that he developed a relationship with her as a part of his gameplan. If he did it was the poorest execution of a showmance I've ever seen :p:D
    Oi! are you sayin my credentials arent right?

I will put my credentials up there with the best of em:mad:

Ah don't worry Frillynix - turn that red smilie into a yellow smilie and we'll take our questionable credentials elsewhere :cool:

Efty and Patsy are going to the pub when this is done - maybe they'd let us go to that. Don't think you need credentials for local boozer. ;)
    Forum Member
    ceeb wrote: »
    Hehe. That's not how I took it but I think that's how she took it.

I wish we could find the clip because I could see why she was offended.

Anyway whatever he meant, the twit was sailing pretty close to the wind mentioning Josies weight. My lips would have been sealed. :D

I thought boys were taught at school to say, No dear your bum doesn't look big in that. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    This is a really interesting post. It's something that's intrigued me for some time. There are 3 different questions: do I like Josie, do I like JJ, do I believe JJJ are real? In theory, they should be capable of 3 different answers and yet the vast majority of posters seem to answer all 3 positively or all 3 negatively. :confused:

For example, why don't we seem to come across peeps on here who love Josie (beautiful on inside and outside), loathe JJ (argumentative prick) and doubt JJJ? Or peeps who love JJ (fit innit?), loathe Josie (emotionally vindictive liar) and aren't sure about JJJ? Or peeps who loathe both Josie and JJ, but reluctantly accept JJJ are real? [forgive the poetic licence, I'm sure there are peeps whose view is somewhere between love and loathe, but it's easier to understand in these terms]

My own view is nuanced: have a very low opinion of Josie, have a degree of respect for JJ and not sure about JJJ. I do also agree with your last BIB - they are both deeply flawed, but in 10 years time I think he has a chance of maturing into a pretty decent guy.
    I think this is fairly spot on. There were times when I reluctantly liked him; reluctantly because of his horrendous treatment of women and issues with threateningly sexually attractive women. Also, I think he went into that house with an absolute plan to gain a career out of having young girls and lonely women swoon over his scrawny little behind. His hypocrisy in this regard always overcame any promising glimpses of empathy. And this is where Josie falls completely flat. There's no empathy there, none; she didn't even realise until, what? the last week? that Corin was a widow. The world revolves around Josie for Josie. She's one nasty piece of work,

In the pre-trial period - when BB11 was on or had just finished - we did have a far more complex sample of opinions in the forum.
    There was a significant caucus of Josie likers who regularly posted "Get away from him" because they detested elements of his character.
    And, of course, separate AT threads for Josie and JJ1 have ticked along beside the huge JJJ one. The JJ1 had supporters who had no time for Josie.
    Examples of posts (all different FMs) from the JJ1 AP -
    'After the last couple of days I'd rather not see JJ get close to Josie. I find her quite scary and I'm unsure of her motives. There's something off about her.'

'i like jj but i thiink he needs to be careful about josie too.i did not understand why she kept teasing him when it was clear he was getting upset,she has another side to her too.'

'Only just found this thread - there's a big JJ/Josie thread but I don't like Josie so didn't want to join it.!! I prefer JJ with Sunshine.'

'He needs to spread himself about more but I think Josie will cling to him even more now'

'She has just done it again.....talking to Ben while squeezing his zits on his back (yuk) that the trouble with JJ is that he hasn't got anything interesting to say. I don't know what her game is but I'm not liking it.'
    Forum Member

I thought at the time it was a bit harsh. I've had no luck finding footage of the actual convo, maybe fishntats or lies would know where to look.

Quite honestly I didnt think that myself - and I am VERY obsessive about my weight, put it on take it off again, so from that perspective I would totally understand Josie being sensitive about it.

If memory serves me correctly Dave apologised to Josie for hurting her feelings - but I was bit cross because I thought Dave (and I didnt even like him!!!) was trying, in his clumsy way to be supportive - maybe Josie just immediately took it the wrong way - but regardless, I didnt like the way she made such a meal out of it (sorry!!:D) and he ended up feeling as if he had shot bambi...........:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its ok don't worry about finding the clip because even if that was the case I don't think he meant anything by it, its just a typical faux pas that us males have a habit of making from time to time. It doesn't alter the fact he was trying to help her by encouraging her to exercise with him as it was obviously working for him. IMO she totally over reacted and made far more of it than was necessary.

Yeah that's how I took it. I thought at the time he was being sweet to her, bit tactless when you bear in mind we can be sensitive about our weight :rolleyes:. but sweet all the same. I remember his wee face when she spoke to him about it. He looked genuinely gunked. He looked gutted that she could have thought he meant to be horrible.

At that time though Dave was the only one she didn't like (cuz of Govan if I remember rightly) so maybe it was a case of what we were talking about before, what HappyTree brought up about liking someone, etc. Maybe she genuinely assumed the worst in Dave because she didn't like him. She was predisposed, almost, to assume his intentions wern't good. Maybe it was a sub-conscious, natural reponse for her to feel that way about him. :confused: Who knows, eh? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    In the pre-trial period - when BB11 was on or had just finished - we did have a far more complex sample of opinions in the forum.
    There was a significant caucus of Josie likers who regularly posted "Get away from him" because they detested elements of his character.
    And, of course, separate AT threads for Josie and JJ1 have ticked along beside the huge JJJ one. The JJ1 had supporters who had no time for Josie.
    'After the last couple of days I'd rather not see JJ get close to Josie. I find her quite scary and I'm unsure of her motives. There's something off about her.'

'i like jj but i thiink he needs to be careful about josie too.i did not understand why she kept teasing him when it was clear he was getting upset,she has another side to her too.'

'Only just found this thread - there's a big JJ/Josie thread but I don't like Josie so didn't want to join it.!! I prefer JJ with Sunshine.'

'He needs to spread himself about more but I think Josie will cling to him even more now'

'She has just done it again.....talking to Ben while squeezing his zits on his back (yuk) that the trouble with JJ is that he hasn't got anything interesting to say. I don't know what her game is but I'm not liking it.'

Yeah I accidently went into the John AT and was a bit surprised, but that was a few months ago. I get the feeling they are resigned to the reationship now and respect his choice.

And there are a lot of people on the JJJAT who prefer Josie and put her happiness before his. What I mean is they would have appreciated her just as much whoever she was with but think John's redeeming feature (because of all the early rage etc) is his love for Josie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OldBagHere wrote: »

Yes, it's a shame these posters don't seem to be in court as their testimony could be more compelling. What the court really needs is to find a witness who loves them both, but thinks JJJ are fake or who loathes them both, but thinks JJJ is real. That's probably the closest to a smoking gun if such exists (apart, of course, from your randoms stumbling into their bedroom of luurrve!)
  • ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »

Is that site Fake? I believe they do have a say in the pricing.

JJ and Josie could fall out of a club every night of the week and never be papped, no-one is interested in them.

They are relying on fans buying the products, and the pricing of the products tells me 'they think their fans are a joke.

The site is real but the version seen yesterday was merely the test template.

The real prices of the hoodies are £25. And there is no charm locket in sight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will females actually wear a hoodie that says "Randmare" on it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »

would you care to explain Why not?, are females as you put it not allowed to wear what they wish?
    Forum Member

ugh! now that is one memory from BB I wont miss

Oim a rrrrrrrrrandy marrrrrrrre

bllllleeeeugh, it made me want to talk to Hughie on the big white telephone.........(insert vomit smilie)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that's how I took it. I thought at the time he was being sweet to her, bit tactless when you bear in mind we can be sensitive about our weight :rolleyes:. but sweet all the same. I remember his wee face when she spoke to him about it. He looked genuinely gunked. He looked gutted that she could have thought he meant to be horrible.

At that time though Dave was the only one she didn't like (cuz of Govan if I remember rightly) so maybe it was a case of what we were talking about before, what HappyTree brought up about liking someone, etc. Maybe she genuinely assumed the worst in Dave because she didn't like him. She was predisposed, almost, to assume his intentions wern't good. Maybe it was a sub-conscious, natural reponse for her to feel that way about him. :confused: Who knows, eh? :rolleyes:

Or maybe she just likes stirring up trouble for no other reason than to amuse herself ;)...like you say who knows.
    Dave was genuinely horrified I think and yes I agree it showed in his face....did that stop her banging on and on about it. That would be a no. She showed similar behaviour on more than one occasion with the so called love of her life, the more upset he got the more she toyed with his emotions...much like a cat playing with a mouse IMO
  • ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't see why not. There are far worse slogans on t-shirts, PJs etc that have been popular and worn by women (and worse, young girls).

(I wore a Ghetto Fabulous T-shirt for years, and I'm clearly not.)

And to be fair, looking at the logo, it's not a if it has RANDY MARE emblazoned across the chest, most people won't notice what it says.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ikkleosu wrote: »
    The site is real but the version seen yesterday was merely the test template.

The real prices of the hoodies are £25. And there is no charm locket in sight.

Aaah......thank you!:) That seems much more reasonable. And thank goodness there's no locket. I had images of those awful, gawdy deals you get in TV Times. :eek: :D
This discussion has been closed.