newplanetnewplanet Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Vogue
  • Options
    noodkleopatranoodkleopatra Posts: 12,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    OOh err!!! :blush: When's the best time to call round to your place? I'll bring wine and a thirty minute version of Justify My Love! I will be fully clothed, initially. :)

Anytime suits me, love. I've got no schedule. If it's a thirty minute version, might I suggest two bottles of plonk? :cool:
  • Options
    soransoran Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cherish has always been my favourite as although not one of her most popular songs, it reminds of some great times, and is such a cheery summer song to drive along too with the windows down. :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoLfxYLX1J4
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anytime suits me, love. I've got no schedule. If it's a thirty minute version, might I suggest two bottles of plonk? :cool:

I'll bring 3 bottles and a raincoat!
  • Options
    gorsewaygirlgorsewaygirl Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Crazy for you - no contest!
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inside of Me. Lovely.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    Inside of Me. Lovely.

Aw, I like that one too, Bedtime Stories is very underrated imo, I like all the songs on it apart from Bedtime Story, I prefer the Junior Vasquez remix!

By the way, does anyone remember JV doing 'If Madonna Calls?'

Now there was a song!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, I like that one too, Bedtime Stories is very underrated imo, I like all the songs on it apart from Bedtime Story, I prefer the Junior Vasquez remix!

By the way, does anyone remember JV doing 'If Madonna Calls?'

Now there was a song!

:D I do remember that. Didn't she piss him off so he nicked her voice off his answer phone?

Yes I like Bedtime Stories too. Secret is another favourite of mine.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member

Sanctuary/Bedtime Story are the only tracks on that album I care for. The title track being an absolute GEM. I don't mind a bit of Human Nature too, but the rest just doesn't do anything for me whatsoever. I don't even like Take a Bow that much :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    Sanctuary/Bedtime Story are the only tracks on that album I care for. The title track being an absolute GEM. I don't mind a bit of Human Nature too, but the rest just doesn't do anything for me whatsoever. I don't even like Take a Bow that much :D

I don't understand the affection for Take a Bow either. It was a decent enough song when I first heard it, but it got boring pretty quick - much like the entire Bedtime Stories album. I only ever hear Take a Bow when I play Something to Remember - which isn't very often.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    True Blue.... I wish she would perform it now :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I think it's Impressive Instant now. Especialy the singy singy bit followed by the sound of a robot having a nervous breakdown. :D

For God's sake Madge forget all that generic chart stuff and go ****ing apeshit. Be brilliant again!
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thief of hearts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually I think it's Impressive Instant now. Especialy the singy singy bit followed by the sound of a robot having a nervous breakdown. :D

For God's sake Madge forget all that generic chart stuff and go ****ing apeshit. Be brilliant again!

Lol, i'm going to have to listen to Impressive Instant now!

I remember when I first heard it and thought 'singy, singy, singy? Wtf has she been sniffing?

But it's a gem of a song that was wasted by not being a single!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D I do remember that. Didn't she piss him off so he nicked her voice off his answer phone?

Yes I like Bedtime Stories too. Secret is another favourite of mine.

Yeah I think she did piss him off. She did his nut in by constantly ringing him and he repaid the compliment with this piss-take record but I don't think she saw the funny side!
  • Options
    noodkleopatranoodkleopatra Posts: 12,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Impressive Instant is a fantastic song. I loved the Music album, I had that album on repeat for ages. Probably still one of my favourite Madonna albums, along with 'Confessions' and her debut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, i'm going to have to listen to Impressive Instant now!

I remember when I first heard it and thought 'singy, singy, singy? Wtf has she been sniffing?

But it's a gem of a song that was wasted by not being a single!

Same! A real WTF moment! It would have been massive! :D
    Impressive Instant is a fantastic song. I loved the Music album, I had that album on repeat for ages. Probably still one of my favourite Madonna albums, along with 'Confessions' and her debut.

Its utterly brilliant. I do like Confessions too.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    The Power Of Goodbye.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I chose Die Another Day a few pages back, but it's so difficult to choose because she's really had so many. If i put together a top 20 they would unconsciously span over all her albums too. It's not a case of 'I only like her early' stuff. She really delivers time after time.

Earliest favorite would have to be 'Borderline', latest (before Rebel Heart) would be 'Masterpiece'. Rebel Heart has really reignited my love for her though. I've not been this excited about her since around 2006! :o:D
    dd68 wrote: »
    Thief of hearts

LOVE THIS SONG! I always think this would have made for an amazing mashup with Gang Bang on her MDNA tour.
  • Options
    UsernameErrorUsernameError Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    So many to choose from, but Take A Bow just edges past This Used To Be My Playground and Borderline in my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's really impossible to choose but, in this moment alone I will answer Open Your Heart. It's just absolutely perfect pop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piipp wrote: »

MDNA meanwhile suffered from a huge lack of promotion; it was literally nowhere. I feel they've done a much better job with RH, everyone seems to be talking about it.

Yet, despite much more promotion for Rebel Heart, sadly it is performing worse on the charts than MDNA did. Baffling isn't it? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sweetums wrote: »
    It's really impossible to choose but, in this moment alone I will answer Open Your Heart. It's just absolutely perfect pop.

OYH is one of Madonna's best songs and videos.
  • Options
    Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'll See for me. Think its extremely underrated!
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vogue :)