Options

Happiness... WTF?!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 697
Forum Member
✭✭
I missed the show last week but I've just seen the Happiness audition on YouTube and just had to share- she's amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/user/gottodancesky1#p/u/1/vf4eOzNvOR8

She deserved to get through for enthusiasm alone!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only watched the programme this morning and I cant remember her at all, She certainly didn't do anything for me. Did she get through? She looked distinctly average IMO.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,978
    Forum Member
    Being a hyper middle aged woman doesn't make you a dancer. She'll be in the live semis though for the wacko entertainment value.
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    It took me totally surprise, to the point where I fell off the sofa in laughter.
    But she has that quality that you kinda root for her to do well.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Personally I thought it was a bit farcical that she was let through compared to some of the ones they let go.

It's decisions like that which really make me wonder at the show's credibility :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she makes me laugh, but not in a way that makes me want to mock her, just in a really cheerful way!

there's a video without all the guff from Davina here just of Happiness and it makes me happy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sk99lBWLLE
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,978
    Forum Member
    I thought we'd seen the last of her but she still came back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I liked her :D And was pleased they brought her back for the final. Although obv I do appreciate that for her to get her place someone of a better calibre (if not entertainment value) lost out.

But when you consider the class acts that get knocked out for popular/cute acts then she may as well have had her chance.

Hope the 2012 series has its own 'Happiness' act.