Comic Relief - Friday

I have set a recording for Comic Relief on Friday so I can ffw through the unfunny parts (aka lenny Henry's appearances:D).

I went to the epg for Friday, cpressed record for the 7-8pm segment but it has put a record icon next to the whole evenings schedule. However, when I go into scheduled recordings only 7-8pm is there. Is the whole nights schedule going to record?

PS: I didn't set a series record as it would clash with other things on other nights.

Comments

• GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have set a recording for Comic Relief on Friday so I can ffw through the unfunny parts (aka lenny Henry's appearances:D).

I went to the epg for Friday, cpressed record for the 7-8pm segment but it has put a record icon next to the whole evenings schedule. However, when I go into scheduled recordings only 7-8pm is there. Is the whole nights schedule going to record?

yes it will it's a split event (note the jigsaw puzzle icon) you need to create a manual recording to solve this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member

PS: I didn't set a series record as it would clash with other things on other nights.

Good question - I did a manual recording - for 7pm to 8pm - and the same thing happened. I'll find out on the night!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes it will it's a split event (note the jigsaw puzzle icon)

Ah yes, thanks for that:)
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zarbi wrote: »
    Good question - I did a manual recording - for 7pm to 8pm - and the same thing happened. I'll find out on the night!

Zarbi not sure how you managed this but I suspect you edited your selection from an epg programming.. If you start off by pressing the schedule button and scrolling to the blanked out schedule in the list and pressing the yellow edit button if you complete the reservation prompt you shouldn't get the split event problem
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Zarbi not sure how you managed this but I suspect you edited your selection from an epg programming.. If you start off by pressing the schedule button and scrolling to the blanked out schedule in the list and pressing the yellow edit button if you complete the reservation prompt you shouldn't get the split event problem

Yep - you're right - thanks!