Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian McKnight's a good coup :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member

Same taste in beanies lol :D
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    _sararusso wrote: »
    Same taste in beanies lol :D

They can swop :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been talking to a couple of girls from LA on twitter who are trying to find out which hotel Matt is in because they are desperate to stalk him lol and they are going to Hotel Cafe on the 5th:D:D They are wondering between them how big Matt's fan base is over there:D It's good to see:D
  • Options
    chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    _sararusso wrote: »
    Thanks BB, i'm sure i've heard this name before but these clips aren't ringing any bells :confused:

for me, he's one of those people whose name I know but not the music as it's just not the kind of stuff I tend to listen to...
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    Just been talking to a couple of girls from LA on twitter who are trying to find out which hotel Matt is in because they are desperate to stalk him lol and they are going to Hotel Cafe on the 5th:D:D They are wondering between them how big Matt's fan base is over there:D It's good to see:D

The power of the Internet never ceases to amaze me, whatever did we do without it, lol. I mean today for instance look what has been uncovered :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The power of the Internet never ceases to amaze me, whatever did we do without it, lol. I mean today for instance look what has been uncovered :D.

It is quite amazing isn't it:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janell Barrett Jones ‏ @JanellHarlot Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    @BRKNRBTZ and @ItsBMcKnight = @CatsMusicStudio cant wait to hear the track with @matt_cardle_uk

This tweet is from B McKnights publicist so does it suggest they have a track ready?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamie Hartman ‏ @jamiehartman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Perfect weekend Now back to this week... lots on lots on - US and UK X Factor singers, American Idols, and a rehearsal for a one-off gig...

Fairtrade Sleuth ‏ @fairtradesleuth Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    @jamiehartman Hi, are you writing with @matt_cardle_uk ? 2 of my fav artists writing together, can't wait to hear output :-)

@fairtradesleuth @matt_cardle_uk That would be telling :-0
    from Los Angeles, CA

This may be something or nothing at all:)
  • Options
    superseasquirtsuperseasquirt Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found a blog about James Walsh which includes a mention of Matt.
    http://************/cpdunn8
    Please look in the other place. I can't get it to accept the missing bit
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That':D:D:Ds great BB on FB MCAG there are USA fans who are really thrilled by the fact he is over there one in particular and he is a man says he knows that people are going to love Matt.;)
  • Options
    LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Heard Amazing in a shop today :D

What's the link superseasquirt?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    That':D:D:Ds great BB on FB MCAG there are USA fans who are really thrilled by the fact he is over there one in particular and he is a man says he knows that people are going to love Matt.;)

Looks like they won't be at Hotel Cafe after all lol there was a mix up with Ed Sheeran's gig and it's over 21 and I think one, or both, of them is younger. They might stalk out studio or hotel though once they know where he is staying:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perfect weekend Now back to this week... lots on lots on - US and UK X Factor singers, American Idols, and a rehearsal for a one-off gig...

Fairtrade Sleuth ‏ @fairtradesleuth Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    @jamiehartman Hi, are you writing with @matt_cardle_uk ? 2 of my fav artists writing together, can't wait to hear output :-)

@fairtradesleuth @matt_cardle_uk That would be telling :-0
    from Los Angeles, CA

This may be something or nothing at all:)

Jamie Hartman interesting just looked at his FB music;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linseyap wrote: »
    Heard Amazing in a shop today :D

What's the link superseasquirt?

OH said he heard Amazing in an advert!!!!;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ..........................:d
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://************/cpdunn8 Exciting info concerning Matt. ;)

The link isn't fully displayed:(
  • Options
    Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    I wish I knew what "at the moment it's all up in the air means":eek::(
    Linseyap wrote: »
    I hope he means the sound they're going to go for, not whether there is a second album or not. Surely there is as he's in LA :confused: What has he said so far in regards to this? Tilly said he said something about not being sure if it would be Sony.
    (without going back to listen to the dreadful interview) I think he meant that he was waiting to see how things went on the tour to decide on a direction for the album

i have had a couple of listens to that part of the interview and I am pretty sure he just means they are not sure which musical direction the next album will go in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://unrealityshout.com/blogs/matt-cardles-amazing-ep-includes-first-time-ever-i-saw-your-face

S blog great with picture x:):)
    James Walsh includes Matt in blog.;):)

Other place has full version. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The link isn't fully displayed:(

Created a new post BB;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Created a new post BB;):D

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they won't be at Hotel Cafe after all lol there was a mix up with Ed Sheeran's gig and it's over 21 and I think one, or both, of them is younger. They might stalk out studio or hotel though once they know where he is staying:D

Oh dear never mind they can still meet him prior to him going in.........lovely to see how his USA fans are coming forward.;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the links to Brian McKnight and his sons :) They seem like a very talented family and Brian McKnight has an excellent voice :D Oh to be a fly on the wall in the studio last night.

I hope that Matt was talking about the direction of the album in that interview he did

What advert did your OH hear Amazing played Mita?

Its good that we're getting some info on who Matt's working with/who he could be working as he's only been there a couple of days. Seems like a lot longer though.

I can't believe it was only this time last week that 12 of us met up with Matt!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    i have had a couple of listens to that part of the interview and I am pretty sure he just means they are not sure which musical direction the next album will go in.

That's my take on it too however who knows. ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They can swop :)

That is what immediately hit me the beanie lol x;):D
This discussion has been closed.