Katie

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

Great basis for renewing vows huh?

Must admit I used to be shocked at some of her behaviour, now I just roll my eyes a lot. It's dull and predictable.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Great basis for renewing vows huh?

Must admit I used to be shocked at some of her behaviour, now I just roll my eyes a lot. It's dull and predictable.

Me too. So predictable. She claims she took him back because she loved him, that's just a big HAHAHAHAHA
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    It's funny cos I seem to remember her on Im A Celeb quite boring but mouthy about her exes

Exactly. She was the same in CBB as she was in IAC so not sure why anyone is surprised. She's always a bore unless she's talking about herself or who she's had sex with and then she comes to life. Same Pricey, different day.
    Yes, I agree that KP probably did pick up some of the anti-Hopkins vote. But I'm a bit puzzled as to why she must have picked up so much of it. Why wouldn't the anti-Hopkins voters have voted for Cheggers - who by most accounts came over really well, or even Callum?

I agree. Calum was bookies favourite on the night so it looked like him and Cheggers would be the beneficiaries of the anti Hopkins vote. I was absolutely shocked that KP won but she did win so someone, somewhere was voting for her
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Maybe boring. But the overall winner nonetheless.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I still think her worth waiting for interview will get a mention or two here!

Of course it will, isn't that what forums are all about, discussing the subject of the forum. :)

johartuk wrote: »
    I think the anti-Katie Hopkins vote had a large part to play. KP got very lucky with that.

With regard to alcohol, KP was presumably advised to refrain from drinking due to being on antibiotics and possibly other meds.

She did say when she went into the house that her friends had told her not to be drinking. :o
    I thought that a strange way of puting it, why not just say I don't want to drink, or I'm on medication. She's a grown woman, why would her friends need to tell her not to.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not, she was too boring on CBB to be discussed when she was in in the house. Not sure her interview will be much better.

Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Of course it will, isn't that what forums are all about, discussing the subject of the forum. :D

She did say when she went into the house that her friends had told her not to be drinking. :o
    I thought that a strange way of puting it, why not just say I don't want to drink, or I'm on medication. She's a grown woman, why would her friends need to tell her not to.

Holly Evans doesn't seem to think so. Much too boring to be discussed ^ ^

It's a strange concept, I know, but perhaps her friends, whilst they were chatting, like you do with your buddies, suggested she stay off the booze. They will know that she becomes say, a bit more lairy, sleepy, nasty, hyper etc etc. Considering that, it was probably pretty good advice from her girl pals. Not quite sure why you think that was a funny way to put it.

I'm sure KP isn't the only one whose character changes after a few vinos.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

This is not behaviour befitting a National Treasure! She has a lot to live up to now. She'll never be June Whitfield in the NT stakes, but surely a little decorum is now required. :o

Think of your fans Katie. They spent a lot of money voting you the BB Queen.
    Forum Member
    Well then boob op 2026 must have went well if she is on this morning on Friday, I'm sure we will hear all about it, and the one that tried to escape while in BB on Friday.

Wonder has Keiran been wired up to the lie detector all week. He's a whole 3 weeks to account for while she was in the house. And 3 weeks worth of CCTV footage heeds to be investigated. :o
    The joys of wedded bliss!!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is not behaviour befitting a National Treasure! She has a lot to live up to now. She'll never be June Whitfield in the NT stakes, but surely a little decorum is now required. :o

Think of your fans Katie. They spent a lot of money voting you the BB Queen.

And Heat is known for always telling the gospel truth.

So unless I was there, I tend to take these stories with the massive pinch of salt they deserve.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And Heat is known for always telling the gospel truth.

So unless I was there, I tend to take these stories with the massive pinch of salt they deserve.

I believe every word when it suits me! ;-):cool:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

It's a strange concept, I know, but perhaps her friends, whilst they were chatting, like you do with your buddies, suggested she stay off the booze. They will know that she becomes say, a bit more lairy, sleepy, nasty, hyper etc etc. Considering that, it was probably pretty good advice from her girl pals. Not quite sure why you think that was a funny way to put it.

I have a friend who is a bit of a light weight when it comes to drink, she enjoys it at the time but the next day, it's always a case of "never again" but of course it does happen again.
    When a few of us meet up for a drink, guaranteed someone will, in a lighthearted way, tell her to stick to OJ. Nothing untoward about it, we just know she'll be a right misery the next day.
    So yep, imo, girlfriends telling each other to lay of the wine is nothing unusual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe every word when it suits me! ;-):cool:

Really?

Luckily with her ex, his management pride themselves on having copy, so for me, any interviews/stories involving him have a bit more credibility, eg wifiturnedoffgate ;-):D
    Forum Member

I see what you mean, her friends maybe thought it best the public didn't see the Katie with a few drinks...... And I was wondering why at 36 her friends needed to tell her not to drink when on medication.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well then boob op 2026 must have went well if she is on this morning on Friday, I'm sure we will hear all about it, and the one that tried to escape while in BB on Friday.

Wonder has Keiran been wired up to the lie detector all week. He's a whole 3 weeks to account for while she was in the house. And 3 weeks worth of CCTV footage heeds to be investigated. :o
    The joys of wedded bliss!!!:D

Leaked actual CCTV footage of the housewives of Sussex the night KP went into the house

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2648/dancingoldladies.jpg

Leaked actual footage of the same housewives on finding out KP was back home

http://coloradocowpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/BingoOldLadies_sm-300x246.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see what you mean, her friends maybe thought it best the public didn't see the Katie with a few drinks...... And I was wondering why at 36 her friends needed to tell her not to drink when on medication.

You seem to have put so much thought into a simple comment KP made about drinking alcohol. :)
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem is that when she drinks, Jordan emerges...whereas when she didn't drink, she was the true Katie who is quite quiet, laid back and very friendly. Her friends know those two sides well....A part of me thinks in the last two years that it has been Jordan that has run amok...And maybe the Katie that people like is emerging. Remember we only saw an hour a day in the house, she had Hopkins constantly trying to provoke her and she did not rise to it...Maybe that was smart...She has made better friends than Hopkins, with Patsy, Keith, Alicia, Perez and Nadia....and maybe she is trying to raise her level of friends, rather than the lowlifes she has hung out with before...Keith seemed to have good conversations with her....Maybe all Katie H was interested in was having an arguement which will mean she will get the limelight for arguing with Pricey...I don't think Kieran is the right man for her and she has made her life more complicated by not dealing with the pain of losing Peter....In the house, she looks like a woman that was having a long rest and need it.
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    I think the problem is that when she drinks, Jordan emerges...whereas when she didn't drink, she was the true Katie who is quite quiet, laid back and very friendly. Her friends know those two sides well....A part of me thinks in the last two years that it has been Jordan that has run amok...And maybe the Katie that people like is emerging. Remember we only saw an hour a day in the house, she had Hopkins constantly trying to provoke her and she did not rise to it...Maybe that was smart...She has made better friends than Hopkins, with Patsy, Keith, Alicia, Perez and Nadia....and maybe she is trying to raise her level of friends, rather than the lowlifes she has hung out with before...Keith seemed to have good conversations with her....Maybe all Katie H was interested in was having an arguement which will mean she will get the limelight for arguing with Pricey...I don't think Kieran is the right man for her and she has made her life more complicated by not dealing with the pain of losing Peter....In the house, she looks like a woman that was having a long rest and need it.

Very fair post. imo.

Esp agree bits in bold
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very fair post. imo.

I agree as well.

I think most people would say that PA was the one or her and I don't think she's ever got over losing him or really come to terms with the loss of her only real marriage. In her heart of hearts, she knows she f**ked up massively with him and, for a time, would have taken him back in a heartbeat. Although she's moved on, I don't think she's ever truly mourned over her broken heart and it's definitely scarred her
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree as well.

I think most people would say that PA was the one or her and I don't think she's ever got over losing him or really come to terms with the loss of her only real marriage. In her heart of hearts, she knows she f**ked up massively with him and, for a time, would have taken him back in a heartbeat. Although she's moved on, I don't think she's ever truly mourned over her broken heart and it's definitely scarred her

For sure, she never gives herself time to get over men, she just moves on. I honestly believe she needs a man in her life, insecurity oozes out of her.
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Leaked actual CCTV footage of the housewives of Sussex the night KP went into the house

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2648/dancingoldladies.jpg

Leaked actual footage of the same housewives on finding out KP was back home

http://coloradocowpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/BingoOldLadies_sm-300x246.jpg

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really?

Luckily with her ex, his management pride themselves on having copy, so for me, any interviews/stories involving him have a bit more credibility, eg wifiturnedoffgate ;-):D

As I said, whatever suits! ;-):D
    Forum Member
    You seem to have put so much thought into a simple comment KP made about drinking alcohol. :)

Really? I'm thinking now I should have put more thought into it, because reading FM's posts there could be all sorts of reasons why her friends felt they needed to tell her not to drink. Hangovers, etc etc;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said, whatever suits! ;-):D

And as I said, really?
    Really? I'm thinking now I should have put more thought into it, because reading FM's posts there could be all sorts of reasons why her friends felt they needed to tell her not to drink. Hangovers, etc etc;-)

Well to be honest I hadn't given her comments about friends, drinking etc a single thought until I decided to reply to your post at you finding it odd her friends suggested she didn't drink in the house. And I gave my reasons why I thought her pretty innocuous comment wasn't that odd IMO.

Anyway, bit borey worey now so I'll yet again leave you to ponder another very important KP matter.:)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dane Bowers gave a interview with one of the dailys the other weekend, and said that at one of Kieran & Katie's first nights out together since the bab, which just happened to be the Big Reunion tour. That Katie approached his then fiancé and saw it fitting to tell her how her and Dane were soul mates, and that she would never have the same sex that she and Dane once shared. Who in the right mind does that. :o Dane also claimed that Katie spent the majority of that evening dancing provocatively infront of him. I think Kieran and Katie should give the renewal of their vows ceromany a miss. So I actually can believe that Katie threatened a revenge affair, which was meant to ha e been said on the same night.
    Forum Member

Sorry if I'm being slow but can you explain BIB please?:confused: