Comments

• HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful pic of Harvey & his mum.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they both live happily ever after.

Do you know,so do I,
    What ever Keians done she,as well as many other women around the World has decided to try and make a go of her and her cheating husbands marriage -if that's what she wants then fair play to her I've been there and tried to forgive but it's a killer,but if Katie can do it then I wish them all the best 👍
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Do you know,so do I,
    What ever Keians done she,as well as many other women around the World has decided to try and make a go of her and her cheating husbands marriage -if that's what she wants then fair play to her I've been there and tried to forgive but it's a killer,but if Katie can do it then I wish them all the best 👍

KP will never be able to make a marriage work until she is able to stop living her life in the media spotlight and turning every part of her life into a publicity stunt.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie and Kieran's OK 'wedding...'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2975712/Katie-Price-says-friends-feared-break-Kieran-Hayler-second-wedding-day-snaps-surface.html

Why on earth would anyone pre-record their wedding speeches with full details of past demeanours...? Wonder what the kids made of it all.

Gorgeous family pic of them all together though - Kieran simply says "I want her to stop mentioning it now" lol... you'll be lucky
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2975712/Katie-Price-says-friends-feared-break-Kieran-Hayler-second-wedding-day-snaps-surface.html

Why on earth would anyone pre-record their wedding speeches with full details of past demeanours...? Wonder what the kids made of it all.

Gorgeous family pic of them all together though - Kieran simply says "I want her to stop mentioning it now" lol... you'll be lucky

Ahwww, just like a Disney film ::o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am starting to feel sorry for Keiran, although it does show what a total wimp he is sitting listening to that on his "wedding day".

Has KP said her final words on the subject? Doubtful. She has reverted back to her dreadful self and will continue selling this saga until she creats her next dwama.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If I had been a guest I would have been cringing for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it was really nothing to do with renewing their vows. He was made to apologise in public and she verbally attacked him in return. His humiliation continues - and probably will do for some time. She really is emasculating him for everyone to see.
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that is what every little girl dreams of for her wedding day, the chance to explain to all her closest friends and family exactly what a jerk she is marrying.

I sympathise with the idea of them renewing their vows, given that they'd been through a rough patch and had committed to giving their marriage with another chance. But I would think they need to resolve to put the past behind them if there is any chance of the marriage working. Constantly humiliating your husband is not a good way to make a marriage last (a lesson she has already had ample opportunity to learn)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's now saying she won't forgive or forget what Kieran's done. I always thought the only reason she's renewed her vows was because of the money to be made from it. But is it really right to put the kids through this charade. :(
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    I am starting to feel sorry for Keiran, although it does show what a total wimp he is sitting listening to that on his "wedding day".

Has KP said her final words on the subject? Doubtful. She has reverted back to her dreadful self and will continue selling this saga until she creats her next dwama.

I agree she was well behaved in CBB, and fooled a lot of people. She now being being the real KP.
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »

I don't feel in the least sorry for him. No one forced him to stay with her or made him go through a humiliating vow renewal ceremony. Romantic it ain't but then, romance in their world is only for OK covers.

Still, hope it all works out for them for the sake of the kids.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Wow! How much is Jett like his Daddy, gorgeous wee boy.

https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/photo457283290_857129063
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! How much is Jett like his Daddy, gorgeous wee boy.

https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/photo457283290_857129063

He's a real wee darling and there is no mistaking who his father is.:D
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    They are seriously cute kids but I'm a bit scarlet for their DNA!
  • AmberAppleAmberApple Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    He's a real wee darling and there is no mistaking who his father is.:D

Totally agree, both Jett & Bunny are obviously Kieron's mini me's! Gorgeous little kids.
  • AmberAppleAmberApple Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Do you know,so do I,
    What ever Keiran's done she,as well as many other women around the World has decided to try and make a go of her and her cheating husbands marriage -if that's what she wants then fair play to her 👍

I agree. It's her life and she's done nothing wrong!
    She's been cheated on by her husband & "best friend", which is hard enough to deal with.
    If he's showing her he's truly sorry, then I believe she's right to try to make it work & give him a chance, for both them and all the kids future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmberApple wrote: »
    I agree. It's her life and she's done nothing wrong!
    She's been cheated on by her husband & "best friend", which is hard enough to deal with.
    If he's showing her he's truly sorry, then I believe she's right to try to make it work & give him a chance, for both them and all the kids future.

The problem is, Katie has done a lot wrong. From jumping into marriage (and parenthood) with someone she barely knows to sharing every aspect of her life with the media and public. Then there's the way she treats those around her. Treat people like sh*t and they will, more than likely, treat you like sh*t in return! She's a self-centred idiot who surrounds herself with spineless 'yes' people, who dance to her tune because they're on the gravy train instead of real friends who will tell it like it is when they feel she's overstepping the line, and be prepared to walk away or be kicked out of the inner circle, rather than standing by when she says and does things that any right-minded person would be appalled by!
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The problem is, Katie has done a lot wrong. From jumping into marriage (and parenthood) with someone she barely knows to sharing every aspect of her life with the media and public. Then there's the way she treats those around her. Treat people like sh*t and they will, more than likely, treat you like sh*t in return! She's a self-centred idiot who surrounds herself with spineless 'yes' people, who dance to her tune because they're on the gravy train instead of real friends who will tell it like it is when they feel she's overstepping the line, and be prepared to walk away or be kicked out of the inner circle, rather than standing by when she says and does things that any right-minded person would be appalled by!

I think the husband who slept with her two best friends and the friends who went along with it have to carry far more of the blame than she does. If she was treating them badly then they could have left - it doesn't give them licence to behave like that.

That being said, I think most would agree it was foolish to marry Kieron so quickly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katie_p wrote: »
    I think the husband who slept with her two best friends and the friends who went along with it have to carry far more of the blame than she does. If she was treating them badly then they could have left - it doesn't give them licence to behave like that.

That being said, I think most would agree it was foolish to marry Kieron so quickly.

Nor does it give them any incentive to show her any loyalty or respect. Which is my point. Treat those around around you like sh*t and they will repay you in kind. Even when she renewed her vows, she used it as an attempt to belittle her husband and slag off her ex-mates instead of making it a positive event and a new start. She's a nasty, vindictive person, with no dignity, no class and nothing in her head except plans for the next publicity stunt!
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, because 'revelations' = £££ and more time in the media spotlight. She's pathetic!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw a headline where she said that she thought renewing their wedding vows would change everything, but it hasn't . What next another lot of wedding vows? She chose to take him back, why doesn't she just get on with her life and concentrate on her little ones or, I can see Kieron walking out.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    So it was really nothing to do with renewing their vows. He was made to apologise in public and she verbally attacked him in return. His humiliation continues - and probably will do for some time. She really is emasculating him for everyone to see.

It just makes a mockery of weddings and marriage. How many times does she have to be photographed in a wedding dress and the centre of attention before that itch is scratched? she's like a teenage girl playing dress up.