Fifa 14 Anounced

124»

Comments

• Dr2PatDr2Pat Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Just had it confirmed by an EA helper on facebook that if Gareth Bale leaves Spurs this transfer window, The UK cover art for FIFA 14 will be changed.
  • ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm eagerly awaiting a full update on whats new in Career mode for Fifa14
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sign of the turkish league then? Shame.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was leaked gameplay of the Xbox one version around the Internet but EA seem to have made ppl remove it.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Im not gonna bother getting this on the PS3/360.

Just going to have to try and wait till Nov 29th and buy it on PS4.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FIFA is the only game I preorder, I can't wait for it to come out. Some people say they don't notice the difference and only buy it every couple of years. This confuses me, or maybe I just play it too much so I notice everything more.

Years ago I would buy them every 2 years, but ever since FIFA 10 I have bought it every year.

As for the pre order, are different stores or online retailers offering anything special to compete with each other, or is it the only bonus option the "ultimate edition"?

Lisa.J wrote: »
    No sign of the turkish league then? Shame.

Wasn't this in the game a few years back? I'm almost certain I decided to do a career mode that wasn't with Arsenal for a change and I was playing in the Turkish League??
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AcidVenus wrote: »

Wasn't this in the game a few years back? I'm almost certain I decided to do a career mode that wasn't with Arsenal for a change and I was playing in the Turkish League??

I'm not 100% but I think the Turkish league could have been in Fifa 11 before all the issues with the licencing