If slighted, do you think President Trump will press the red button??

13»

Comments

• OvertheUnderOvertheUnder Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The President has the power to order a nuclear strike by himself, he does not need anyone else to agree with him and certainly doesn't need a vote. As i've said, unless people refused to do their duty then he can do what he wants.

Therefore if he feels he needs to make a statement, he could easily say "Right, I'll show them Russian's.. *presses red button* BAHAHWAHHA"

And then do a happy dance/jig as mortified staff run to their nearest bunker. :D
  • Susie_SmithSusie_Smith Posts: 7,532
    Forum Member
    Trump does not strike me as the sort of person who would want to blow up thousands of people.

Maybe I am wrong.
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trump does not strike me as the sort of person who would want to blow up thousands of people.

Maybe I am wrong.

I honestly hope he proves everyone wrong. His run up to being elected was all a ploy, it has to have been. He's probably laughing at half of his following for how dumb they actually are.

You don't run billion dollar companies without having something about you.
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe I am wrong.
    I agree. He's an undiplomatic idiot but I think he's not dangerous in that respect. I'm sure if he (or any other US leader) "flew off the handle" and decided to launch a nuclear attack, there would be enough sane people around to challenge and stop him (by not carrying out his orders).

Kim Jong-un is the one to be worried about . He has nuclear weapons and rules a nation of subserviant robots who would do anything he orders, no matter how insane.
  • ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    He might do but be disappointed to get extended snooker highlights
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Id like to think no but only because and Im praying there will be several security men in his way to stop him getting to the button lol.

Get big Steve from Jeremy Kyle show. He stop him
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The CIA probably disconnected it.
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    The CIA probably disconnected it.

Putin's hackers are working on that. Oh and changing the target to Beijing.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wants to create a new presidential dynasty. I think it's that, above all else, that will keep him in line (relatively speaking). There's something about that kid I don't trust though. I think it's him who will do the real damage in 50 years or so from now when he's president.