Who's going home on Sunday?

Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
reckon it'll be Luke Friend, Kingsland Road, or Abi with Rough Copy and my outsiders.

My favourite to go is Luke Friend because I think his is one of the weakest voices of them all and he can't take his shirt off to compensate.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Rough Copy but I think they might go home first
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the forgettable Overs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think Luke will last a few weeks,I would say Shelley.I dont know who would vote for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My gut feeling tells me it will be one of the Overs.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna Simpson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am. been away a few weeks with work but going home on sunday
  • Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    i think Luke will last a few weeks,I would say Shelley.I dont know who would vote for her.

I think Shelley is a lot of fun. There's not a lot of that on this year's show. She'll be the irreverent one and I think that may gain her a lot of support. It's like she doesn't care which is a lovely counterpoint to all those crybabies that care soooo much that they'll kill themselves if they have to go back to working for a living.

That'll get her a lot of votes.
  • RocknRollaRocknRolla Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    I think the three girls and Sam Bailey will be safe. Any of the others could go but I think it will be Lorna.
  • BatmannequinBatmannequin Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    It probably should be Shelley, but I reckon she'll probably stick around for a few weeks.

I reckon it'll be a Rough Copy/Lorna bottom 2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably should be Shelley, but I reckon she'll probably stick around for a few weeks.

Lorna can sing. I think someone else will crumble from the nerves or lack of big stage experience. I'm just not sure who.
  • MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessica didn't you make a thread this morning saying how Luke was going to win it all?? I can't keep up with you!!

I reckon it might be one of the boys/Kingsland in the bottom two as I think they split the teenage vote a lot between that group, Sam, Luke and to a lesser extent Nicholas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessica didn't you make a thread this morning saying how Luke was going to win it all??

No. That was Jessica Hanby.
    I can't keep up with you!!

Few can dahlink!!!!![/QUOTE]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shelly is going to destroy anyone who dares get on that stage without a bit of personality to offer. The weak will go to the wall.

She's just too damn likeable and infectious. Even if you're repelled by her there's something nice about having her around.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Shelley and Lorna should be the most worried. I could see Lorna really struggling in the flash vote, but her saving grace is that I think she could survive in the showdown against a lot of people. I also think Luke Friend and Rough Copy should be slightly worried and probably the other groups too..

Saying that, the last two years, some of the lowest airtime finalists (Jade Ellis, Sophie Habibis for example) got a nice boost from the judges before the first vote, so it really could come down to who the judges get behind and who they don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I think Shelley and Lorna should be the most worried. I could see Lorna really struggling in the flash vote, but her saving grace is that I think she could survive in the showdown against a lot of people. I also think Luke Friend and Rough Copy should be slightly worried and probably the other groups too..

Saying that, the last two years, some of the lowest airtime finalists (Jade Ellis, Sophie Habibis for example) got a nice boost from the judges before the first vote, so it really could come down to who the judges get behind and who they don't.

Lorna is a good singer, but that's not always enough. I remember when Sharon chose the Conway Sisters ahead of Maria (Bellows?) and knocked her out - the Conways were a travesty that day.
  • MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. That was Jessica Hanby.

Few can dahlink!!!!!
    [/QUOTE]

Ha nice try! ;) but anyway, you seem to change your mind quite a lot!

I can't make my mind up about Shelley - I like her but I don't know how she'll stand up against the other contestants. The public will tire of all these women belting out songs, but on that note I could see Lorna going before her just cos of the personality thing.
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna and Sam B in the bottom two, judges will probably save Sam.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The prison guard will be in the bottom, possibly with the girl group. Girl group will go.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Lorna or Shelley. ..but I want to see Lorna safe!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Lorna or Shelley obviously
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'll be Sam Bailey. #unpopularopinion
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Shelly but probably Lorna which is a shame because if she gets a few weeks then she could become a real dark horse imo
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    It'll be whoever opens the show, and an over.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be Sam Bailey. #unpopularopinion

No way will she go first, but it wouldn't be a massive shock to me if she ended up going relatively early. (I still see her going far, but I do think it's a possiblity!)
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Shelley Luke Friend or Kingsland I reckon