Options

Operation - annoy Cowell

footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,211
Forum Member
OK - well Simon went too far last week by choosing to keep Katie in - and it is about time we got rid of her.

Question - which act would Simon save over Katie in a second - Answer I Direction

Dannii and Louis would definately save them. All it needs is One Direction fans to be very very sparing with their votes this weekend and Katie would be out on her ear-

Time she went- and time we saved the acts that Cowell doesn't want- i.e Matt, Paije, Mary and Wagner

It is the one way we can force Cowell into dumping Katie

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Not sure One Direction fans will play along but it would be great to see it happen!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's just all chip in and buy Katie a ticket to America and some bus/cab fare to go to the record label HQ?
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't put it past Simon Cowell to save Katie over 1D or anyone for that matter. :eek: Anyway good luck with that, I don't honestly think this could be pulled off and I would much prefer Wagner to go over Katie anyway.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    If you want to annoy Cowell don't vote at all.
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,211
    Forum Member

Which only encourages him to be even more outrageous with his favouritism.

He has made it clear that he doesn't want Paije or Matt to win - so let's do our damndest to save them and ensure that Cowell is backed into a very awkward position when it comes to the sing off
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree with you!
    People here are soooooooooooo NAIVE!

STOP VOTING!
    That's the only solution!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »

He has made it clear that he doesn't want Paije or Matt to win - so let's do our damndest to save them and ensure that Cowell is backed into a very awkward position when it comes to the sing off

Can you explain me why we should spend our hard earning money on the voting?
    For what, for whom?
    The results are never presented in the details and even if they do I don't believe for a second they are FIXED and MANIPULATED!

STOP VOTING!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good in theory but try explaining that to hormonally charged 13 year old girls who spend £15 calltime credit weekly voting for them.
  • Options
    AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Wish I was in a BARB household, then I wouldn't watch live. Plummeting ratings would hit him harder. He's got plenty of money.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member

I dunno, i think whoever Simon wants to win will win no matter what happens with the vote.
    They will invent new rules or the "winner" will go the way of Joe, Leon, Steve etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno, i think whoever Simon wants to win will win no matter what happens with the vote.
    They will invent new rules or the "winner" will go the way of Joe, Leon, Steve etc.

And that's the reason why we DO NOT VOTE!
    What's the point of spending the money or to allow our children to do it? For what?
    The winner has already been decided!
    STOP VOTING!
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ultimately, $imon is desperate for a boy group to win XF.

Even though One Erection are dreadful IMHO, he's pushing them all the way because for some bizarre reason, they're very popular.

The public do not like Katie & no-one will buy her music, so he's not going to save her if that situation came to fruition.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good in theory but try explaining that to hormonally charged 13 year old girls who spend £15 calltime credit weekly voting for them.

Simples really, start up a FB page with "Stop voting for Cowell" or whatever. Tweenies seem to throng those things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ONLY thing that will really annoy Cowell is if you stop watching his show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought he wouldn't mind of Matt would win. Why do you think otherwise?
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with you!
    People here are soooooooooooo NAIVE!
    That's because many of them are 10 years old
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish....... :D
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why offend someone who's a fan? :confused:

Rhydsflower is fan of Rhydian Roberts who was in XF 2007 and I'm guessing also voted for him to win.

That's what this show is about. People tune in to see their fav, they vote for them and support the ones they feel worthy of the winning title.

For those who don't want to they simply do not vote or even watch the show because it's rigged and they are entitled to do so. Just as fans of the show as entitled to support their fav. acts.
  • Options
    amanduhamanduh Posts: 1,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely agree! Don't vote and pledge the money you would have spent voting to buying Steve Brookstein's Christmas single, out Dec 13th!! :eek: It's raising money for the homeless AND would certainly 'stick it to the man' if it got to number one!! Double whammy!!

Don't Give Up ftg Steve Brookstein & Eileen Hunter