EE Thursday 16th April @ 7.30pm: Bad Day.

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    "I don't know how this happens"

Maybe stop sleeping with your sister's men?

Her sister's men could also take some responsibility. Takes two to tango.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sean mention! What a liar, Sean loved her, the selfish bitch.

And this episode makes me wish old Shabnam was still around. This new one is becoming a horrible, hateful bigot again.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roxy doing the poor me card to explain why she's a cheating witch. Sean did want you, but pretty sure you cheated on him too, Roxy.
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Oh dear
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of Roxy loved her sister she wouldn't sleep with Her sisters husband
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, still not buying this.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay Charlie way to break a woman who has just come out of a coma!
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    No way man - that's unfair on Ronnie. Phil ain't gonna like that.

Very good episode tonight.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two women fighting over caretaker Charlie.

A man that get his hands on free bleach and rubber gloves is a catch.
  • Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    What a stupid story with Charlie.

Good episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay Charlie way to break a woman who has just come out of a coma!

Aleks wouldn't tell her, but Charlie who apparently loves her, has no issue. Says it all.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good episode no sign of shirley

Which is always a plus
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were writing out Charlie with this awful plot. He spent most of last year getting to know, date, fall in love with, and marrying Ronnie. He was absolutely devastated over her injuries to the point where he was going to give away his son because he couldn't raise him with Ronnie and now, after one shag and about five-ten episodes worth of build up in the past 4 months, he's willing to break up with his wife, fresh from her coma, for Roxy.

Awful plot that's destroyed Charlie, ruining Roxy and completely f**ked up Ronnie and Charlie's relationship which was one of the most popular pairings of the last year and longer.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    I really hope Ronnie annihilates the pair of those skanks.
  • bebo83bebo83 Posts: 186
    Forum Member

And this episode makes me wish old Shabnam was still around. This new one is becoming a horrible, hateful bigot again.

Fornication isn't allowed in Islam and for her every time she is with she is committing a sin.

Also, a Muslim man can marry a woman of non Muslim faith. as long as its an Abrahamic faith, Judaism or Christainity and the children take the father's faith.
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Umm, not sleeping with your sister's husband means you're already out of the 'doing the right thing club', Roxy [and Charlie].

Arkward scene cutting at the end of the Carol x Sonia scene. 'It hurt so much!' :p

Really Roxy? REALLY Aleks? :o:confused:

Shabs. You don't marry someone after afew weeks! Even hopeless romantic me is aware of such logic.

No Jack for Jim's funeral? No surprise there, even if he was the Branning favourite.

Yay, Jay got his balls back.

Awww, Tamwar The Man! :D

Bye Aleks and co.

Wow... You really are a silly girl, Shabnam.

I'm never first choice for anyone either, Roxy, so I understand. :(, but wth Charlie. You and Roxy were a ONS man, that's it. :o
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    That put a smile on Nancy's face.:D Loved her and Tam tonight.

I hate messy relationships >:( and Roxy needs to stop with the self pity.

Sorry to see Aleks go....I hope the stallholders get their money back.

Good for you Jay...be your own man.:)
  • bebo83bebo83 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Aleks wouldn't tell her, but Charlie who apparently loves her, has no issue. Says it all.

He always had a "whatever" attitude when he was with Ronnie. I don't think he ever loved her.
  • MinttymintMinttymint Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Sean mention! What a liar, Sean loved her, the selfish bitch.

BIB that's what I was thinking. Sean loved her and she flipping slept with Jack! And Charlie hardly chose Roxy first, he knocked up and married her sister.. smh... The episode was going really well until that drivel at the end.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is Roxy's charlie s forts choice when he married and had a child with Rinnie first, he never even bothered to talk to Roxy before ronnies accident
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bebo83 wrote: »
    He always had a "whatever" attitude when he was with Ronnie. I don't think he ever loved her.

It was a one-nightstand and then Dot talked them into marriage. It was never a great love affair but I really did think that Charlie had a teeny, tiny bit more backbone and integrity than this. I don't expect any better from Roxy, but I thought Charlie was mostly a good guy but instead he's just a snake.
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    I liked Mick's role tonight.

Bye Aleks! Turned into a good character so shame

Are we supposed to buy this nonsense that Charlie all of a sudden doesn't seem to care about Ronnie? >:( Him that was heartbroken for weeks and couldn't look after his son? Absolutely makes no sense at all and I hate what they are doing to his character. :( Bring his mum and Dot back into the fold and give him some other stories that doesn't involve a Mitchell Lady. He was such a great character and I hope this nonsense plot doesn't mean he is going too

Loved Tam tonight :D

Wtf is up with Shabs? :confused:
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,216
    Forum Member
    I feel a bit sorry for Roxy now, even though I don't like this Charlie/Roxy storyline, I think Ronnie already knows anyway.

I can't say I will miss Aleks.

Tam :D I really liked him tonight, glad that him and Nancy are finally together, he has such good taste does Tam. :D

I really don't understand Shabs, what the hell does she want, Kush has explained it to her and she still isn't happy.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were writing out Charlie with this awful plot. He spent most of last year getting to know, date, fall in love with, and marrying Ronnie. He was absolutely devastated over her injuries to the point where he was going to give away his son because he couldn't raise him with Ronnie and now, after one shag and about five-ten episodes worth of build up in the past 4 months, he's willing to break up with his wife, fresh from her coma, for Roxy.

Awful plot that's destroyed Charlie, ruining Roxy and completely f**ked up Ronnie and Charlie's relationship which was one of the most popular pairings of the last year and longer.

Completely agree. I started building a book case I got so bored the plot. Roxy is disgraceful as is Charlie. I hope Ronnie gets another gun off Vincent and uses on the pair of them!!
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gutted aleks and his daughter have gone.
    Couldn't care less about Marta.