Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy has posted a selfie of herself and James, I think they might still be together as they seemed very close in last nights episode, much more so than Binky and JP anyway.

Lauren was good last year but this series she's horrible!
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Lauren is not as good at being horrible as Victoria. What's the point of Alic now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    But Lauren is not as good at being horrible as Victoria. What's the point of Alic now?

Judging by their instagrams (and peoples comments) they've split. Louise has deleted a load of pictures of him from her account and posted a picture with a caption like "cannot date a guy who is so far behind" seems slightly harsh if you ask me..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    lipgloss wrote: »
    I can see Nicola wants to be on TV so will do anything to keep her storyline. Is Lauren the same? I don't get why she's with spencer other than to annoy Lucy who isn't bothered.

Just to update you, I agree about Nicola. She's on a new show on RTE2 (ireland) about living and working in Canada. Didn't get the name of the show but it was definitley her.
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,879
    Forum Member
    Is Proudlock undergoing gender reassignment?
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    Is Proudlock undergoing gender reassignment?

Was thinking the same. :blush: Never really liked Proudlock.

Did Alik say his sister was opening a ranch in LA? Could we meet his sister during Made In Chelsea: LA?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh on the rinse repeat of Tiff and Sam.

I love how Mummy Felsted loves, Lucy makes the Binky/Lucy friendship feel more solid.

Wasn't Binky's chap a gentleman doing the hard work of the breakup to save her from having to. I hope we see more of him.

Lauren seems very lost. Can't feel sorry for her though.
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiff is definitely Lucy's sister. The looks she gave Toff and Millie were shocking. I did find it hilarious when Tiff sat down in the "awkward" conversation with Sam and Millie. Millie seems really nice, and didn't seem to upset by it which was nice.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Judging by their instagrams (and peoples comments) they've split. Louise has deleted a load of pictures of him from her account and posted a picture with a caption like "cannot date a guy who is so far behind" seems slightly harsh if you ask me..

But looks from his tweets just 4 days ago that they are still together.
  • Options
    cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    Tiff is definitely Lucy's sister. The looks she gave Toff and Millie were shocking. I did find it hilarious when Tiff sat down in the "awkward" conversation with Sam and Millie. Millie seems really nice, and didn't seem to upset by it which was nice.

If she was 100% Lucy's sister, she wouldn't be going back to someone who cheated on her. Seriously, what is the attraction with SAM??!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    But looks from his tweets just 4 days ago that they are still together.

Maybe it was a break or temporary split then. Or some preplanned drama for MIC:LA
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she was 100% Lucy's sister, she wouldn't be going back to someone who cheated on her. Seriously, what is the attraction with SAM??!!

She must have really low self esteem. He basically just uses her as his shag buddy and doesn't publicly acknowledge they're anything more than friends. It's embarrassing to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a big fan of Jess. She seems the type who's a tease and loves the attention of all men, even those who are attached. Thought she got her comeuppance when she was resoundly rejected by all.
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    cant c the point of sam he gets on my nerves
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    She must have really low self esteem. He basically just uses her as his shag buddy and doesn't publicly acknowledge they're anything more than friends. It's embarrassing to watch.

I would of thought that was a fake storyline to get Tiff back on screen. Sam is no Spencer.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have never disagreed with anything lucy has said or done, but that's probably because we are so similar.
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From looking at their instagrams,
    Jamie,Binky,Lucy,Jess,JP,Lauren,Alik,Steph are in LA filming for the U.S. spinoff. The rest don't seem to have gotten the call yet anyway..
  • Options
    tvaddict_eyestvaddict_eyes Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Yesterday's episode was meh...have to be honest it's boring without Spencer. He is the most fascinating to watch.

Jess is so weird acts like a school girl.

I am team Lucy usually but I have to admit she didnt handle things with her sister the right way.

Alik run as fast as you can and never look back. After all Louise and Andy will prob hook up.

Binky just be single and happy.

Rosie needs to go im so sick of her pearls of wisdom.
  • Options
    KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yesterday's episode was meh...have to be honest it's boring without Spencer. He is the most fascinating to watch.

I am team Lucy usually but I have to admit she didnt handle things with her sister the right way.

Alik run as fast as you can and never look back. After all Louise and Andy will prob hook up.

Rosie needs to go im so sick of her pearls of wisdom.

I thought Binky had a boyfriend called Charlie outside of the show, Unless they had already broke up prior to filming.
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=tvaddict_eyes;78446758]Yesterday's episode was meh...have to be honest it's boring without Spencer. He is the most fascinating to watch.

Rosie needs to go im so sick of her pearls of wisdom.[/QUOTE]

But still better than having to watch Mytton and his side piece / girlfriend.
  • Options
    Alison KAlison K Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Having been pretty nah about most of the newbies this series, James is fast becoming a favourite.

His conservation with Lucy about her relationship with Tiff and her acceptance of what he was saying must be a first. An adult conversation without any side to it.

Obviously it does him no harm that he is also one of the finest looking males that the show has managed to find in SW3 in nine seasons

It does worry me how involved I get with MIC though ;-)
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I really don't like Sam, he's clearly not that into Tiff just likes the attention.
    I actually quite like Louise now, just hope she doesn't get up to her old tricks now Alix is away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is nice to see Lucy in a good relationship, nice contrast to Lauren/spencer inevitable implosion.

Jamie is great as comic relief, awful as a romantic option, same with sam.

I do love that the show shows the women playing sport. They should use the mic girls in the this girl can campaign.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison K wrote: »
    Having been pretty nah about most of the newbies this series, James is fast becoming a favourite.

His conservation with Lucy about her relationship with Tiff and her acceptance of what he was saying must be a first. An adult conversation without any side to it.

Obviously it does him no harm that he is also one of the finest looking males that the show has managed to find in SW3 in nine seasons

It does worry me how involved I get with MIC though ;-)
    I like James a lot.
    He seems far more mature than many of the group and, to be shallow, he's very easy to look at.

Sam Thompson has become better looking too, but he's such an insufferable, childish buffon that he is still tough viewing an impossible to root for.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do they all have orange toned lips? Even the guys have peach tinted lips - not a speck of pink skin to be seen :confused:

I assume it's some special caramel camera lens...either that or they've been eating bucket loads of spaghetti hoops.