She's Out Of My Life demo

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
Forum Member
If you guys haven't heard this then do. Its an acoustic version of She's Out Of My Life MJ originally did and its just stunning:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/preview-shes-out-my-life-demo-michael-jacksons-it-album-available-1026

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    Thank you. Listening now.... OMG.... I'll be crying again in a minute! It's beautiful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beautiful! :)

As a vocalist, he was underrated - particularly when people liked to rave about his ability as an entertainer & dancer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    What's amazing is that SOOML was released in 1979 and this is a demo yet it sounds like something that would be released today. Michael's ability as a vocalist was very underated as you said-people raved about his entertainment and dance skills the voice always seemed to come behind them. He could do it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really beautiful
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    As a vocalist, he was underrated - particularly when people liked to rave about his ability as an entertainer & dancer.

You're absolutely right. When the concerts were first anounced I said I'd be ecstatic if he just stood on stage & sang for an hour! I love his dancing etc. but you can't beat acoustic MJ.

I've had this song on repeat for almost an hour now! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beat It Demo

This shows how he used brilliant harmonies & different layering of vocals along with beat boxing to build up the song. My favourite demo, so far! Just wish it was longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    Love the Beat It demo. God they're amazing and like you I wish they were longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    "Who is it" accapella
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruVhMi1xZyQ
    Around 2.40....wow the emotion!! I wonder who he was thinking about....
  • Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taboo wrote: »
    "Who is it" accapella
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruVhMi1xZyQ
    Around 2.40....wow the emotion!! I wonder who he was thinking about....

Wow this is amazing, he's voice and style is just so unique.
  • Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SOOML demo is so beautfiul :cry:
  • AWESOM-O 4000AWESOM-O 4000 Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so so good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not usually keen on demos from other artists but MJ's demo are fascinating to listen too. I remember reading how Michael would get angry with Quincy Jones when he wouldn't give Michael full producer credit on some of the songs.