What 'value added' Service(s) do you use?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
Apart from the standard Voice calls, Text/Media Messages & WAP browsing what service(s) do you use most from your mobile phone company?

For me it would have to be Vodafone Mail - the fact that I can get my voicemail emailed to me is really useful, the other features it offers on top of normal voicemail & the added bonus that it is free makes it even better.

Joint second would be My Vodafone (even though I think Vodafone's website is generally bad), to keep track of my used minutes & Orange's cinema ticket offer.

Most useless service would have to be the rest of Vodafone's website. It's just so difficult to navigate & could do with a bit of a redesign (any one else noticed that the woman next to 'Check out how to get more from your Vodafone mobile' is actually on a land line).

Comments

• lee18xxlee18xx Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to use Vodafone mail alot...

I can't really think of any on o2
  • steve007steve007 Posts: 1,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I first joined orange back in 1997 and started my own business I used Orange Assistant alot. Its like having your own secretary - they answer in your company name and text messages to your phone.

These days I guess the most important feature of being with Orange(apart from reliable network and customer services) is call divert and answer phone/answer fax.