Eastenders Duff Duff Count 2012

MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
Forum Member
Here is the Duff Duff count for Eastenders in 2012. I will updated every weekend, this is the current count after 81 episodes. May 18th 2012

8 Duff Duff
Ben Mitchell
Ian Beale

7 Duff Duff
Phil Mitchell

6 Duff Duff
Derek Branning

5 Duff Duff
Roxy Mitchell
Shirley Carter

4 Duff Duff
Bianca Butcher (One Julia Theme)

3 Duff Duff
David Wicks
Michael Moon
Lauren Branning

2 Duff Duff
Carol Jackson
Jane Beale
Tyler Moon
Max Branning
Tanya Branning
Alfie Moon
Mandy Salter

One Duff Duff
Pat Butcher (Silent Duff Duff)
Patrick Trueman
Denise Fox
Fatboy
Jack Branning
Andrew Cotton
Whitney Dean
Andy The Hitman
Lucy Beale
Janine Butcher
Zainab Khan
Amira Masood
Heather Trott
Jay Mitchell
Dot Branning

Enjoy :D

Comments

• dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Matt:), this must've taken you ages!

It might be a good idea to have a list of those yet to receive a duff duff as well.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,933
    Forum Member
    how has shirley got 5 duff duffs. she's only been onscreen last once. i take it your going by the top of the credits which is wrong imo
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Thanks Matt:), this must've taken you ages!

It might be a good idea to have a list of those yet to receive a duff duff as well.
    how has shirley got 5 duff duffs. she's only been onscreen last once. i take it your going by the top of the credits which is wrong imo

Thanks Dullag, it did take a while and I will add that on next week :D

And no I'm not Monalisa62003, I'm doing it by Duff's Duff's actually otherwise Michael would have had another duff duff from the episode where Derek + Patrick got arrested in February and Jack would have another one if I went from the top of the credits.

Shirley has had 5 duff duff in 2012 :)
    Forum Member
    Thanks Dullag, it did take a while and I will add that on next week :D

And no I'm not Monalisa62003, I'm doing it by Duff's Duff's actually otherwise Michael would have had another duff duff from the episode where Derek + Patrick got arrested in February and Jack would have another one if I went from the top of the credits.

Shirley has had 5 duff duff in 2012 :)

how though? shes only been on the camera once. im her biggest fan i would have remembered. if your talking about when she went to find heather the door was at the end but i cant think of anything else that she wouldve got a duff duff for
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Matt, I think Shirley has only had 1 duff duff. When she was drunk and Derek led her to Jack's flat.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben has had 11 duff duffs and Shirely 1.....
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Yeah Matt, I think Shirley has only had 1 duff duff. When she was drunk and Derek led her to Jack's flat.

which is disgraceful. she doesnt even get one on her own she has to share it with derek :(
  • EastieEndersEastieEnders Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A more correct List.

The Duff Duffs:
    Dates marked with an * show a shared Duff Duff.

11 Duff Duffs:
    Ben Mitchell: 19/1/12, 20/1/12, 23/1/12, 19/3/12, 26/3/12, 29/3/12, 10/4/12, 12/4/12, 13/4/12, 11/5/12 and 15/5/12.

10 Duff Duffs:

9 Duff Duffs:
    Ian Beale: 9/3/12, 12/3/12, 16/3/12, 30/3/12, 16/4/12, 1/5/12, 14/5/12, 17/5/12 and 18/5/12*.

8 Duff Duffs:

7 Duff Duffs:
    Derek Branning: 2/1/12, 24/1/12, 31/1/12, 10/2/12, 20/2/12, 23/4/12* and 10/5/12.
    Phil Mitchell: 3/2/12, 21/3/12, 22/3/12, 2/4/12, 9/4/12, 20/4/12 and 24/4/12.

6 Duff Duffs:

5 Duff Duffs:

Roxy Mitchell: 6/2/12*, 7/2/12, 23/2/12, 3/4/12 and 17/4/12.
    David Wicks: 1/1/12 (Silent)*, 6/1/12, 9/1/12*, 10/1/12 and 13/1/12 (part 1).

4 Duff Duffs:
    Bianca Butcher: 16/1/12, 17/1/12 (Julia's theme), 26/4/12 and 27/4/12.

3 Duff Duffs:
    Lauren Branning: 4/5/12, 7/5/12 and 8/5/12.
    Max Branning: 24/2/12, 27/2/12 and 5/3/12*.
    Michael Moon: 2/2/12, 2/3/12 and 3/5/12.

2 Duff Duffs:
    Jack Branning: 6/2/12* and 9/2/12.
    Jane Clarke: 26/1/12 and 27/1/12.
    Whitney Dean: 16/2/12 and 17/2/12*.
    Carol Jackson: 9/1/12* and 12/1/12.
    Tanya Jessop: 5/3/12* and 13/3/12.
    Alfie Moon: 5/4/12 and 19/4/12.
    Tyler Moon: 14/2/12 and 17/2/12*.
    Mandy Salter: 30/4/12 and 18/5/12*.

1 Duff Duff:
    Lucy Beale: 28/2/12.
    Dot Branning: 6/4/12.
    Janine Butcher: 1/3/12.
    Shirley Carter: 23/4/12*.
    Arthur "Fatboy" Chubb: 30/1/12.
    Andrew Cotton: 13/2/12.
    Pat Evans: 1/1/12 (Silent*)
    Denise Fox: 5/1/12.
    Zainab Khan: 6/3/12.
    Amira Masood: 8/3/12.
    Jay Mitchell: 27/3/12.
    Heather Trott: 15/3/12.
    Patrick Trueman: 3/1/12.
    Simon Wicks: 13/1/12 (part 2).
    Andy (The Hitman): 21/2/12.

No Duff Duffs:
    Current characters
    Masood Ahmed, Abi Branning, Alice Branning, Liam Butcher, Christian Clarke, Rose Cotton, Cora Cross, Ray Dixon, Kim Fox, Mo Harris, Afia Masood, Syed Masood, Tamwar Masood, Billy Mitchell, Anthony Moon, Kat Moon, Lola Pearce and Jean Slater.

Past characters
    Ricky Butcher.

No character Duff Duffs:
    20/3/11: Heather's Flat
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow Eastie, brilliant job!

Will this be updated?
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Wow Eastie, brilliant job!

Will this be updated?

if eastieenders really has done it i apologize lol but i have seen a similar list on walford web aswell so it might be that one ??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if eastieenders really has done it i apologize lol but i have seen a similar list on walford web aswell so it might be that one ??

I created the list myself. :D Sorry if it looks similar to one on Walford Web, but I don't use Walford Web.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    It's not just similar monalisa, it's copied exactly all they have done is put the word 'silent' in.

I have reported it. It's theft pure and simple and they are passing it off as their own.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I created the list myself. :D Sorry if it looks similar to one on Walford Web, but I don't use Walford Web.

So it just happens to be exactly the same? Only one digit for the months, the departed characters, the characters not having had a Duff Duff, the characters going in order of their surname?

Stop lying. You don't go from an INACCURATE count to then having a perfect one just like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it just happens to be exactly the same? Only one digit for the months, the departed characters, the characters not having had a Duff Duff, the characters going in order of their surname?

Stop lying. You don't go from an INACCURATE count to then having a perfect one just like that.

I wasn't the original OP :/

Having all the Characters in Alphabetical Order makes it easier to Follow! And Smaller dates are easier to read.

The only character that has departed which did not receive a Duff Duff was Ricky, so I'm very sorry that was exactly the same :/
    Forum Member
    to be fair the WW one doesnt have the shared duff duffs which would actually make it even more useful
    Forum Member
    I created it myself too but I'm unsure how I got Shirley down for five (big mistake) :confused: And I didn't do any shared duff duff and I counted Shirley as the one for Heather's flat.

This is the problem with the duff duff count, not everybody will agree on the same count because it's not always accurate, it's more opinion than fact.
    Forum Member
    I created it myself too but I'm unsure how I got Shirley down for five (big mistake) :confused: And I didn't do any shared duff duff and I counted Shirley as the one for Heather's flat.

This is the problem with the duff duff count, not everybody will agree on the same count because it's not always accurate, it's more opinion than fact.

oh well i think everyone else agrees how it is counted as stated on the actual show. i didnt count that one as i remember being annoyed it ended when she went in the flat. i know actors have said they get excited when they find out they get the duff duff
    Forum Member
    oh well i think everyone else agrees how it is counted as stated on the actual show. i didnt count that one as i remember being annoyed it ended when she went in the flat. i know actors have said they get excited when they find out they get the duff duff

You do realise that when EE first started that it use to be one character would always be credited as getting the duff duff whether or not the show ended on them? I remember reading about it a little while ago
    Forum Member
    You do realise that when EE first started that it use to be one character would always be credited as getting the duff duff whether or not the show ended on them? I remember reading about it a little while ago

well imo i dont think it should count because they arent onscreen when the credits role.
    Forum Member
    well imo i dont think it should count because they arent onscreen when the credits role.

It's changed apparently
  • Kat's StilettosKat's Stilettos Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    It is actually disgusting how you would take someone elses HARD work and try and pass it as your own. It's just wrong. Get a life.
    Forum Member
    It is actually disgusting how you would take someone elses HARD work and try and pass it as your own. It's just wrong. Get a life.

Me? I did this myself. I went through every episode and calculated it myself to kill some time so take your opinion elsewhere thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    I think it's a sign of just how little importance the character of Shirley has to the producers given that she has such a high episode appearance and such a low duff duff. I mean REALLY low.

It annoys me a bit because it's obvious that they often "give" duff duff to characters they think are important - like phil; when there is little call for it.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me? I did this myself. I went through every episode and calculated it myself to kill some time so take your opinion elsewhere thanks!

I appreciate your efforts, good job!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not and have never visited Walford Web. I got my Cousin to email me a list that he stated was his own, he does not have Digital Spy account and I'm unsure whether he has a Walford Web account.

I'm really sorry if it caused offence and I'm sorry to the original creator I had no idea it wasn't my cousins. But at the end of the day it's only a Duff Duff list not a Body Organ.
This discussion has been closed.