Topless Kate Pics

Comments

• Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    groomed all those years to snatch a prince or any feller with a title and now she's got one she's gettin the baps out.

makes sense.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »
    Just seen that Kate from Wills and Kate has been photographed topless with her boobs out. Do you think the pics should be published?

:D Funny!

I'm trying and failing to care about this. With everything else that's going on in the world, how is a grainy snap of a royal tit worthy of the attention it's getting?
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do her boobs look a bit wonky?
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    The Mail (sorry!) has the pic of where the photos were taken - it's a bloody long way!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202895/Kate-Middleton-topless-photos-Duchess-puts-brave-smile-picture-outrage.html
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a look at all the pics and for what it's worth (the ones I saw anyway) were all rather blurry which nullifies any sort of 'value' to be gained from then

I'd post all the links but would probably get a warning from DS
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    The Mail (sorry!) has the pic of where the photos were taken - it's a bloody long way!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202895/Kate-Middleton-topless-photos-Duchess-puts-brave-smile-picture-outrage.html

That puts paid to the lie about being seen from the road.
  • SambdaSambda Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member

Doubt it'll get to that - the mag will settle out of court, plus with a guarantee not to republish (provided the mag's contract with the pap is an exclusive one).

They've got to be careful - if the fine is a large one which either puts the mag out of business, or causes them to lay people (i.e. joe public) off, it'll backfire on the royals.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

It's a 640 acre estate so I doubt there is anywhere that the house can be seen the closely from the road. Surely you buy one of those kind of places purely for that reason.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    The French need to restore their own monarchy. Then they wouldn't be so obsessed with the British one.
  • J_PeasmouldJ_Peasmould Posts: 715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame Kate's privacy has been violated in this way. She should be able to go on holiday without this happening to her! We all know she's human, and this proves it, but we don't need to see it in a picture!
    Forum Member
    It's a shame Kate's privacy has been violated in this way. She should be able to go on holiday without this happening to her! We all know she's human, and this proves it, but we don't need to see it in a picture!

Nobody is stopping her going on holiday. However, getting your tits out outdoors, knowing the facilities available to photographers these days, is rather naive. Would keeping her bikini on have destroyed her holiday that much?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The French need to restore their own monarchy. Then they wouldn't be so obsessed with the British one.

They even managed to kill off one of ours.:mad::mad:
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the French had pretty strict privacy laws with regards to celebs and such.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    I can clearly see the house in that photo.

Are you saying that the Royals are unaware that the paparazzi have cameras that are capable of getting a photo from that distance?

They should have known how far away the nearest public land was and acted accordingly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abarthman wrote: »
    I can clearly see the house in that photo.

Are you saying that the Royals are unaware that the paparazzi have cameras that are capable of getting a photo from that distance?

They should have known how far away the nearest public land was and acted accordingly.

OK. If you say so.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    OK. If you say so.
    I knew you'd come round to my way of thinking eventually!
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    I thought the French had pretty strict privacy laws with regards to celebs and such.
    In this case it seems the fines for these kind of things will pale compared to the revenue for the magazine
  • Forza FerrariForza Ferrari Posts: 7,433
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    It's a 640 acre estate so I doubt there is anywhere that the house can be seen the closely from the road. Surely you buy one of those kind of places purely for that reason.

Yeah that’s what makes it all the funnier. Oh look wills there’s nobody around I’ll just get my titties out. Click sorry Kate gambled and lost now you’ve got to live the consequences.

All this fuss about being on private property. Any Hotel or residence is privet property. So here’s my challenge for every woman in the UK for agrees with Kate to hang their tits out their bedroom window tomorrow or sunbath top less in your garden.

It’s private property after all and so nobody will look or take a picture if they do you can sue.

What a silly bird. She was on the news today in an Arab country wearing a fake vale pretending she is all modest. What a hypocrite we’ve seen the real you Kate.

Didn’t the palace put a memo out after Las Vegas? Everybody keep your clothes ON!!! Signed the queen. Who couldn’t have thought it might be a good idea.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,947
    Forum Member
    Sambda wrote: »
    Doubt it'll get to that - the mag will settle out of court, plus with a guarantee not to republish (provided the mag's contract with the pap is an exclusive one).

They've got to be careful - if the fine is a large one which either puts the mag out of business, or causes them to lay people (i.e. joe public) off, it'll backfire on the royals.

But it's a few FRENCH joe public so I don't see an outpouring of sympathy from this side of the channel and very little from the other side.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think realistically speaking, after everything of the last 15 years, they would know not to do anything outside. They arent stupid and know what can happen, i bet they are regretting it now.

Of course its damaged her. Not so much from a reputation point of view but more image. She is meant to be an ambassador for our country, now half the world has seen her nearly naked.

Are you on a wind-up, Cyril? A blurred exposed nipple is not going to make a whit of difference to how she's perceived. You'll need to look elsewhere for the downfall of the House of Windsor.
    Forum Member
    Yes, she's a royal and has breasts. Oh my goodness. What a disgrace she is! Her reputation is damaged!!!!!

Seriously people. Bang your heads against a wall.

The issue here is about the lack of standards concerning privacy.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,947
    Forum Member

That photograph of the Villa makes thosepeople look stupid who suggested she was to blame....blimey she'd have had to be a Navajo Indian to spot the photographer or spotted a reflection of the sun on the lens.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a silly bird. She was on the news today in an Arab country wearing a fake vale pretending she is all modest. What a hypocrite we’ve seen the real you Kate.

What a strange prudish post. It's 2012.

Above says more about you than it does about her, that's for sure.
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by Forza Ferrari

Closest you'll ever get to seeing a real pair of breasts, I'm sure.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Are you on a wind-up, Cyril? A blurred exposed nipple is not going to make a whit of difference to how she's perceived. You'll need to look elsewhere for the downfall of the House of Windsor.

There was (at least one) very blurry picture of Princess Margaret published in the 1970s topless on holiday. There was also a full-frontal picture of Prince Charles (showing the royal (Pee)Wee) published around the same time, changing his jophurs (or pulling them down to look down them, for some reason) at the side of a pitch during a polo match.

Less fuss about both of those than both these modern revelations (Harry and Kate).