Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little concerned we haven't seen a post from yungathart,do you think she has fainted at the sight of The Master in tails;)
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was cute when after teasing Artem about being boring she tweeted "not really my darling" awww :D
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Little concerned we haven't seen a post from yungathart,do you think she has fainted at the sight of The Master in tails;)

Yungathart did post briefly this morning before she went out. Nothing since. Hope she is OK.
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was later coming on to the thread and have just been catching up, what a fabulous evening. The photos of the 4 are great, Artem in a suit. He just looks so handsome, it took my breath away. Kara looks gorgus as well. I just realised I was sitting grinning at the computer.
    The tweets are great as well, what a night!!!!!!
    I was wondering as well where is Yungathart, What a surprise she will get when she comes on, hope she doesn,t Faint.
  • Options
    marileigh1marileigh1 Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, everyone - I've been having trouble with my password for some reason - but I hope all is well now. Personally, because I've got to wait another whole month before I see the show I would love to see reports and photos, but, being a new girl, I'll go along with what you all think
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    The general consensus seems to be that we don't want spoilers i think, but if anyone really doesn't want to know about the show or see pictures please let me know and i will post my report as a spoiler probably, or rather will give it to someone else to post lol

Well with that i shall bid you all a good night sweet dreams, Pink of course.
  • Options
    EselleEselle Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally as it is not a competition I don't see the need for spoilers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eselle wrote: »
    Personally as it is not a competition I don't see the need for spoilers.

I agree it will also be interesting to hear everyones views on the same show
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi there , No I didnt faint I just drooled at it , havnt been in long , and saw all the pics and tweets on twitter , loved how they haave been ganging up on Artem , and did volunteer Artem's Angels to go and sort the others out for Artem , if they didnt stop it . Oh didnt he look HANDSOME though , I love to see him in white tie and tails , as he was in one of my favourite dances the VW, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,bless him . but cant forget his little thin legs under the SUIT , bless him !.

Wakend up with slight vertigo , took medication and it cleared thankfully as i had to go out , but then went to sleep when i got back , one of the side effects , and woke up just in time to go see GS play cricket in important match , which they won easily, and so late back in , but a such lovely pictures and tweets , when I did eventually get on line .

Really excited for them at the Hyde Park show , and then when we all start going to the tour show.:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »

I agree with you , its a friendly event , so we will all enjoy hearing what people think, and then we will be waiting in anticipation ,to see what has thrilled the others .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with this BJ, I think it will be nice to hear all the different views on the Show. 3 weeks tonight I will have been at Glasgow. Just loved the Photos and Tweets tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you are OK Yungathart and that you managed to control your Vertigo. I was later coming on tonight and what a thrill to see the lovely photo of the Fab 4. I thought Artem was so handsome and Kara just Gorgus. It took my breath away. Silly old Fool that I am!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Glad you are OK Yungathart and that you managed to control your Vertigo. I was later coming on tonight and what a thrill to see the lovely photo of the Fab 4. I thought Artem was so handsome and Kara just Gorgus. It took my breath away. Silly old Fool that I am!!!!!!!!!!

Not a bit Lou , your not a silly old fool, you appreciate quality , beauty , and talent , just like many of us , and having waited so long to see all three together , as the best of the lot are Kara and Artem.

I will wish you all good night . Wonderful Sweet Dreams .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I will say Goodnight Ladies and Sweet dreams to you all, Pink of course x.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.

After yesterday excitement of seeing all the pic's ,tweets & banter to Artem to tweet I've followed BJ..

Just 16 DAYs to GO!!!!!!! So excited.:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning thats great lets have some more countdowns

6 days for our group to London whoooopppeee
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning Everyone, miserable morning here it is raining,first rain for ages. All the local primary schools are having Jubillee events today and are mean,t to be outside, what a shame.I have 20 days to go!!!!!!. Last night was lovely, all the pics, tweets etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Goodmorning Everyone, miserable morning here it is raining,first rain for ages. All the local primary schools are having Jubillee events today and are mean,t to be outside, what a shame.I have 20 days to go!!!!!!. Last night was lovely, all the pics, tweets etc.

Lou69,hoping we may get some more pic's & tweets today as they are all rehearsing with Craig for Jubilee event.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am reliable informed by you(twitter) I have 33 days to go.LONG TIME.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who is going to the Jubilee thing in Hyde Park that will be our first report hopefully over the weekend and we will have to watch You Tube as well as someone is bound to film some of it hopefully
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is going to the Jubilee thing in Hyde Park that will be our first report hopefully over the weekend and we will have to watch You Tube as well as someone is bound to film some of it hopefully

BJ someone posted a few weeks ago to say they were going with her family but will be unable to post a report until Monday when she got home..So fingers crossed:D

Do we know what dances Kara & Artem danced yesterday,(Fingers Crossed one was VW) I noticed someone posted on twitter Bobby & Kristina did the Jive & Ruma:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BJ someone posted a few weeks ago to say they were going with her family but will be unable to post a report until Monday when she got home..So fingers crossed:D

Do we know what dances Kara & Artem danced yesterday,(Fingers Crossed one was VW) I noticed someone posted on twitter Bobby & Kristina did the Jive & Ruma:D

no i did ask the person who tweeted from WI but they didn't answer but going to check the WI website today before i go to work to see if anything on there, in fact will do that now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Morning all, countdown 28days for me , so looking forward to hear reports to keep me going till then.

Sorry to hear that the children are going to get wet ,or have to stay in doors for their celebrations Lou69, it may dry up in time for them. It has dried up here , but reminds me of Coranation day afternoon , dry but grey, but could drizzle by the look of the sky. Who gave it permission to rain? bring back the sun please.

The pics from the WI dancing were so good to see considering the injuries and Visa problems for Artem, Kara looked beauitful and her dress looked amazing , hope there are more today . going out shortly , but be back later.
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Craig Revel Horwood‏@CraigRevHorwood

I'm on P&O cruise all next week with SCD and can't wait!

ian waite‏@ianwaite

Rehearsing again with @RealNatalieLowe for this weekends #scd @pandocruises http://pic.twitter.com/sKQC2pJK
This discussion has been closed.