Options

Stupid Luisa

sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
missed most of tonights show, and then see Luisa climbing up onto the cage in the task room, there wasn't any proper foothold and there's an 82 year old who's supposed to help her up and down !! and BB is calling for her to not climb on the cage - I bet they had someone about to go in and get her down - BB would be liable if she fell and broke her legs, and then she wouldn't think it so clever - all that health and safety stuff they have to abide , so she put them on high alert for nothing ! I want i get philosophy of Luisa, and s*d everyone else.

She was showing off and I just thought, what a stupid thing to do. It's the sort of thing 16 year olds would do at school and get suspended ^_^

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a bit dodgy Sandy. I'd like to think they'd got assistance ready on standby in case she was unable to free herself from the cage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh give it a rest
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean you found fault with something Luisa did during tonight's show?? :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o That really comes as a shock!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    It was the best moment in tonight's show!
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "HOW DARE HER CLIMB THE CAGE!! HOW DARE HER! STOP HER, GET HER DOWN IMIDEATLY!!!" I'm with Luisa **** authority that is BB take the booze and chocolates and have fun! :D
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow :D
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another one of her many talents !

Silly girl - she could have hurt herself badly......nowt but a show- off ;-)
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not stupid, she's shown she's fluent in Jamaican, she's got a punani
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    You mean you found fault with something Luisa did during tonight's show?? :oo:o That really comes as a shock!

Look - it is something that happened on tonights HL show, - it isn't school playground - and it wasn't as if it was a visually easy thing to climb - she looked at it before she climbed didn't she ? actually....she probably didn't assess how easy it would be to do or not, because like her mouth, she doesn't engage brain first ^_^
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly girl - she could have hurt herself badly......nowt but a show- off ;-)

More tea, vicar?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    ^_^
    Quite zen this little feller isn't he, doesn't look bored at all, more like benignly happy. Glad the twatty rolleyes has gone too.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    i hate her, then i love her, i just cant make my mind up.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look - it is something that happened on tonights HL show, - it isn't school playground - and it wasn't as if it was a visually easy thing to climb - she looked at it before she climbed didn't she ? actually....she probably didn't assess how easy it would be to do or not, because like her mouth, she doesn't engage brain first ^_^

I'm sure the act of climbing the cage was what really upset you and it had nothing to do with the fact that it was Luisa doing it. In fact I'm sure if any of the other housemates had done what Luisa did they DEFINITELY would have gotten a thread slating them for being stupid too!

If Lionel had climbed the cage the thread would have been "How can that awful Luisa stand by let an 82 year old man do something so dangerous? God she's horrible!"

If Lionel had tried to climb it and Luisa tried to stop him the thread would have been "Who does that horrible Luisa think she is telling an 82 year old man what to do? She needs to stop being so bossy!"

Maybe you should just watch the actual show and try and enjoy it, instead of nit picking every single thing Luisa does until you can find something new to complain about.

I look forward to tomorrow night's thread - "Luisa combing her hair proves she's a self righteous bitch".

And the following night's - "Luisa is breathing too much oxygen in there, how can she be so selfish!?"
  • Options
    roverboy1965roverboy1965 Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so wanted the chocolates to be fake and the champers to be just fizzy water :D
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I look forward to tomorrow night's thread - "Luisa combing her hair proves she's a self righteous bitch".

And the following night's - "Luisa is breathing too much oxygen in there, how can she be so selfish!?"

Ha, I must admit I chuckled. :D

You should start your own thread with those- I can just see it now..

Luisa falls asleep- how lazy is she?
    Luisa wakes up- god what an attention seeker!

Alas there are always certain housemates who can do no right for doing wrong. No prizes for guessing this year's candidate.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I so wanted the chocolates to be fake and the champers to be just fizzy water :D
    Mrs YNM suggested that cow piss stuff. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What very long and flexible legs she has. :blush:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh give it a rest

Awww.....that's not very nice.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the act of climbing the cage was what really upset you and it had nothing to do with the fact that it was Luisa doing it. In fact I'm sure if any of the other housemates had done what Luisa did they DEFINITELY would have gotten a thread slating them for being stupid too!

If Lionel had climbed the cage the thread would have been "How can that awful Luisa stand by let an 82 year old man do something so dangerous? God she's horrible!"

If Lionel had tried to climb it and Luisa tried to stop him the thread would have been "Who does that horrible Luisa think she is telling an 82 year old man what to do? She needs to stop being so bossy!"

Maybe you should just watch the actual show and try and enjoy it, instead of nit picking every single thing Luisa does until you can find something new to complain about.

rather than attack the poster, contribute to the thread,the contents of which was a HM, and it doesn't matter who, Luisa or otherwise, by the way...climbed up a height where the footholds were not in a position for someone to climb, that's why it was designed the way it was ... for a reason - she's lucky she didn't hurt herself because had she, there would still have been a thread called Stupid Luisa, - if you read some of the threads, at leasts this is relevant to the actual show !

I can post any thread I want to - your post is against T & C's by the way :p
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    BB is at it's best when on the rare occasion the housemates are rebellious towards BB's control. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    BB is at it's best when on the rare occasion the housemates are rebellious towards BB's control. :D
    Luisa's very selfish though because it had consequences didnt it which affected the whole group !!
  • Options
    Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Luisa and I thought the champers and chocolates acquisition was genius :)
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    oh give it a rest

People who don't care for her have to put up with all the over-the-top sycophantic shyte that's written about her. How about a bit of give and take?
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missed most of tonights show, and then see Luisa climbing up onto the cage in the task room, there wasn't any proper foothold and there's an 82 year old who's supposed to help her up and down !! and BB is calling for her to not climb on the cage - I bet they had someone about to go in and get her down - BB would be liable if she fell and broke her legs, and then she wouldn't think it so clever - all that health and safety stuff they have to abide , so she put them on high alert for nothing ! I want i get philosophy of Luisa, and s*d everyone else.

She was showing off and I just thought, what a stupid thing to do. It's the sort of thing 16 year olds would do at school and get suspended ^_^

I thought that was the best thing this series, so far. :cool:
    She's brilliant.