Options

Jale not thought this through at all!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really disappointed that Jale is being like that with Chris. I really thought she'd take it for what it is, a task in a gameshow. Just shows, her being bullied like she was must have got to her a LOT more than we thought and now she's trying so hard to look good in front of the C U Next Tuesdays!
    Shame.
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Sorry to have reminded you :)

I was having such a good day :(:D
  • Options
    hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    One thing that baffles me is when its Jales turn to be PWH shes got to lie also. now if shes against telling lies hows shes going get through that. or is it cos she just wants to give poor Chris a hard time.

jale won't ever be PHM, she is up for eviction every week, BB need the PHM for the weekends, if there is a chance that any HM will leave on the friday they can't be PHM :(
  • Options
    hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen it time and time again... when she is loved by everyone and wins the show I will come back and apologise :)

BIB theres a 'get-out' clause if ever i saw one - what winner was ever loved by everyone :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB theres a 'get-out' clause if ever i saw one - what winner was ever loved by everyone :D

Shusssshhhh!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    yhtrownu wrote: »
    There must be a reason she has been kicked out of everywhere she has ever lived.

I suspect the more we get to know her, the more we will want her out.

The only thing that can save her is if someone starts persecuting her again, so it's bad luck for her that Big Brother has shut Helen's mouth down.

I suspect there is .........could have been quite innocent and a case of gross over exaggeration to get onto BB. Do you think all their VT's are the gospel truth?

She portrayed herself in her VT as a miserable, grumpy, somewhat hostile female - I suspect that there is an element of truth in that but it's not the whole picture.

I think Toya and Pauline have bagged the role as hostile, negative miserable women although they didn't really advertise it in their VT's.
  • Options
    littlemissbblittlemissbb Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    What part of BB telling Chris that he couldn't divulge his status to the house don't you understand. He COULDN'T tell her.

I'm absolutely astounded by the amount of people that don't get this! :confused:
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I'm absolutely astounded by the amount of people that don't get this! :confused:

I feel they do but won't for their own reasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As much as I don't like the pair of them, I'm on Chris's side here, does she not know she is on BB :confused:

And that you have to abide by BB rules and maybe, just maybe BB told Chris not to tell anyone. Has she not seen the show before :confused: