[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could you imagine? I would love it. I wont believe it til I see The Zarin holding her apple front and centre with my own eyes. It would be huge for the show.
    Thinking about it I never thought Bravo would have Adrienne back either and look what's happened.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member

YES finally the rumours begin this is a good thing as it could mean producers are planning on doing it :D Season 7 could be the best NY season ever i mean we will have Ramona showing a much more caring side, Bethany back and Jill stirring the pot :D I really hope its true. Season 7 needs to come back with a bang and having Jill and Beth back will save the show imo.

As for season 4 morocco reader telling ramona about Mario well she was right heck they need that woman on all these HW shows maybe teresa should of took a trip to see her :blush:

I really hope Ramona stays on as you said if it can work for Camille then it will work for Ramona if you read the comment blogs and tweets theres alot of support for her so i think going back and letting us see her in a more real situation she could come out of season 7 with some new fans and leave on a high if she wanted to.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I do agree - I mean, Adrienne actually walked off the show, and she was more or less dead to Bravo. Jill got fired and has said some stuff but she's made it no secret she wouldn't be happy to comeback to the show. I just think they have a problem or issue with her, honestly.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Blokeypoo wrote: »

I'm confused, that article makes it seem like they are still filming. But they completed the seasons filming back in April.

Anyway, I have no interest in seeing CrackerJac back. I don't care about a feud with Dina. They should know a lot of viewers just don't want to watch family feuds at all. We've had 3 full seasons of that stuff already.

... Unless they're preparing for an inevitable Danielle return next year...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused, that article makes it seem like they are still filming. But they completed the seasons filming back in April.

Anyway, I have no interest in seeing CrackerJac back. I don't care about a feud with Dina. They should know a lot of viewers just don't want to watch family feuds at all. We've had 3 full seasons of that stuff already.

... Unless they're preparing for an inevitable Danielle return next year...

Oh, dear gawd "NO" I hated all the cloak and dagger mafia crap she brought and she pretty much ruined Season 2 for me. Dina is a much better person to bring back.

:) I've finally got NJ, NY and OC but cant find Game of Crowns at all. Anyone got a link they could PM me? #desperate

If Ramona does come back can we stop the incessant hyping of her revolting wine. I'm sure it tastes like gnats' pee and her taking her own wine to people's parties was so naff and rude.
    Forum Member
    Apparently the Jacqueline thing was just a cameo with Kathy and another cast member (I've not watched this season so I haven't a clue who any of the newbies are). She's still hired by Bravo I believe (seeming she's cameoing in Caroline's spin-off too) so they probably wanted her to cameo to stir a little bit.

All I know, is if she does come back, it's gonna be an all out war between her and Dina!
    Forum Member
    Seriously Jac returning ? Why do they make it seem Jac was a big viewer drawer she wasn't this season has lost viewers because Bravo dragged on the same storlyline for 3 seasons and people were sick of it. Season 5 should of been the season we have now.

Danielle needs to come back next season because If Jac does come back and Dina is still there then the 3 of them at war would make for some classic NJ moments.
    Forum Member
    I seriously doubt Dina would stay around if Jac did comeback on a more fulltime basis next season. She said she doesn't want to fight with family so it'll always be one or the other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are Jacqueline & Caroline fighting with Dina? It's been mentioned plenty of times that they don't talk but I can't find anything online as to why they have fallen out - can anyone enlighten me?
  • loopilouloopilou Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching rhonj season 6 in the uk and amber is driving me crazy yes I understand she had cancer and feel sorry for her but must she mention it every five minuets!
    Forum Member
    Why are Jacqueline & Caroline fighting with Dina? It's been mentioned plenty of times that they don't talk but I can't find anything online as to why they have fallen out - can anyone enlighten me?

Well i read that Jac went to blogs and spread lies about Dina and her Lady bug cancer charity, Caroline stuck by Jacqueline and so they dont talk. Also apparently Jac stole Chris from Dina's best friend and broke them up. As for Caroline well again i read that she is only taking Jacs side to protect Chris from an unstable wife and to protect the children and she is loopy her addiction to twitter is proof of that lol. Theres a lot of rumours and whether or not we will ever know the real truth who knows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

After watching season 1 and 2 again I believe a lot of it is to do with how Jacqueline called dina a liar at the table flipping dinner and so on
    Forum Member
    I have actually just had this thought regarding NJ:

With this rumour of Jac returning what if the plan is for producers to film S7 while S6 is still airing like they did with Season 3 & 4? By the sounds of it they want to film new scenes following Teresa's sentencing so what better way to get on the spot reactions then to begin shooting S7 at that exact time. Also Dina must have something in her contract that says if she quits again she can be sued unlike the easy way she left in S2 so she will be forced to film the show with Jacqueline there sounds so messed up and evil but this is Bravo we are talking about If this does happen then i hope that producers have Danielle back and on board for S7.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Deadly17 and loopilou.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

O God please let this be true!! :D We all need to pray that the Bravo people have seen the light. Getting Jill back on board would be exactly what NY needs.
    I can do without Bethenny though. Ugh! I cant stand the woman. And she used to be my fave HW! :o She's just turned into a total monster since leaving the Housewives.
    I really hope its true about Jill. I never thought it would happen, but I thought the same about Adrienne as well and we know she will be back on BH next season. If Jill is back though, please let it be full time, holding her apple :D

Now if someone could just get Sheree back on Atlanta next season, Id be SO happy!

Jac back on NJ?! Hell No. This needs to NOT happen. I cant tell you how much I don't miss Jac, or Caroline. At all. I really don't see how she's missed?! She was never a big draw in the first place and she's been losing the plot completely the last few years. I have zero interest in re-hashing the Tre/Melissa situation with Jac and Dina. We put up with the family drama for 3 seasons and that was more than enough.
    This season of NJ has been great so far and I think its warming up nicely, I'm coming round to the twins, and I love Amber! She's great to watch and dramaful.

I could see Bravo filming Season 7 ASAP though, I cant imagine they will want to miss a second of Tre's sentencing. Id love to see a Danielle return though, maybe not full time, but for her to come in for a bit and really stir it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O God please let this be true!! :D We all need to pray that the Bravo people have seen the light. Getting Jill back on board would be exactly what NY needs.
    I can do without Bethenny though. Ugh! I cant stand the woman. And she used to be my fave HW! :o She's just turned into a total monster since leaving the Housewives.
    I really hope its true about Jill. I never thought it would happen, but I thought the same about Adrienne as well and we know she will be back on BH next season. If Jill is back though, please let it be full time, holding her apple :D

Now if someone could just get Sheree back on Atlanta next season, Id be SO happy!

Jac back on NJ?! Hell No. This needs to NOT happen. I cant tell you how much I don't miss Jac, or Caroline. At all. I really don't see how she's missed?! She was never a big draw in the first place and she's been losing the plot completely the last few years. I have zero interest in re-hashing the Tre/Melissa situation with Jac and Dina. We put up with the family drama for 3 seasons and that was more than enough.
    This season of NJ has been great so far and I think its warming up nicely, I'm coming round to the twins, and I love Amber! She's great to watch and dramaful.

I could see Bravo filming Season 7 ASAP though, I cant imagine they will want to miss a second of Tre's sentencing. Id love to see a Danielle return though, maybe not full time, but for her to come in for a bit and really stir it up.

See I agree with most of the above but I miss caroline love the twins so far Amber I loved in first two eps but she went down in my opinion when she started bad mouthing nicole and then denying it trying to make mellissa out to be a liar
    Forum Member
    Although I've not watched the new season yet so I can't properly judge, I can't imagine the show being great without Caroline. Many people hate her but I find her such a great personality. She has that Homely feel to her, even when she's serious. Melissa and Teresa aren't that for me; they're more self involved.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although I've not watched the new season yet so I can't properly judge, I can't imagine the show being great without Caroline. Many people hate her but I find her such a great personality. She has that Homely feel to her, even when she's serious. Melissa and Teresa aren't that for me; they're more self involved.

Are u in the uk? Can pm details of how to watch
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Guess she wont be buying any more $25,000 sunglasses anytime soon.

She could try and blame it all on Pam... ;-)
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Guess she wont be buying any more $25,000 sunglasses anytime soon.

Or $1 million lollipop holders...who does that?
    She could try and blame it all on Pam... ;-)

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    I have never paid any attention to Melbourne until now, and I have to say I really like it! i'm only on episode 3 though so my opinion might change. In my opinion, the production value is pretty high, it is filmed beautifully and I also like the intro, the introductory cards at the beginning of scenes and the bottom strips. Right now Jackie's my favourite, she's a little cray-cray but I like it.