The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 57)

Comments

• SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what to make of it:
    D Walker ‏@DJW133 4 uur
    @SarahJabbs So, a duet between @leonalewis and @fleetwoodmac or just with @StevieNicks? Either way, magic!!!

Probably "yes" to the magic part
  • Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Paullllllllll :D

could you put any more l's in there lol :p
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzLRvARWDuM&feature=youtu.be

There's my videos guys! Hope you like. It didn't come out 100% how I wanted it to (it's a bit disjointed in some places), but serves its purpose. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »

There's my videos guys! Hope you like. It didn't come out 100% how I wanted it to (it's a bit disjointed in some places), but serves its purpose. :)

Love it! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member

Excellent job :D glassheart era was great, don't care what anyone says lol. The clips of footprints :') beautiful
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    Not sure what to make of it:

Probably "yes" to the magic part

Leona met Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac and Stevie sang one of her songs to her. Leona tweeted about and the person above (who I think posts here) is just reacting to it :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona met Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac and Stevie sang one of her songs to her. Leona tweeted about and the person above (who I think posts here) is just reacting to it :p

Yeah I know but he asked if it's a duet between them and Leona and Sarah replied "yes" :p But that could be to the part where it says it was magic
    Forum Member
    Thanks guys! And Leona collabing with Fleetwood Mac would be awesome! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! And Leona collabing with Fleetwood Mac would be awesome! :D

Apparently they spent 2 days with them. It's weird Leona was at their rehearsals, plus she was holding a bottle of water. Which could be for her vocals.. or she was thirsty :cool:

Their tour starts Sept 30
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, what is that screen in the studio? Looks like a gathering or something :')
    http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10661168_723799197692199_367582257_n.jpg
  • Mike91Mike91 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/513287573419360256

Would be nice if this was Leona, but I doubt it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike91 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/salesmoss/status/513287573419360256

Would be nice if this was Leona, but I doubt it.

If it's literally bigger then it's Adele, if not then I hope Leona :cool: When will we find out?
  • Mike91Mike91 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's literally bigger then it's Adele, if not then I hope Leona :cool: When will we find out?
    Is this shade? :cry:

Besides, Adele's new single for her album is coming next month, no way will she both at once. Though I wouldn't complain if it was her either. :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike91 wrote: »
    Is this shade? :cry:

Besides, Adele's new single for her album is coming next month, no way will she both at once. Though I wouldn't complain if it was her either. :kitty:

You caught it :cool: Just because I know you're also an Adele stan :D
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently they spent 2 days with them. It's weird Leona was at their rehearsals, plus she was holding a bottle of water. Which could be for her vocals.. or she was thirsty :cool:

I think you're right, are they managed by Red Light at all, I have a feeling they are.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    could you put any more l's in there lol :p
    YES
    Also, what is that screen in the studio? Looks like a gathering or something :')
    http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10661168_723799197692199_367582257_n.jpg
    Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like that party/meeting thing Leona & Universal had after the news broke. Do you remember? :D
    Forum Member

Ah maybe Leona asked to meet with them? I know that Leona was a big fan of Fleetwood Mack and also cites Eva Cassidy as an influence. Mick Fleetwood actually knew Eva and had played with her before. So I think Leona meeting Fleetwood Mac is like a big thing for her perhaps? I mean they themselves are great but to have them know people you look up to/are influenced by must be even more amazing! :D
  • AlfonsoJuanesAlfonsoJuanes Posts: 2,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone explain me who's John Lewis?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+lewis

He does the annual Christmas ads which are HUGE
    I think you're right, are they managed by Red Light at all, I have a feeling they are.

No idea, can't find anything about it
    Forum Member

A chain of shops/stores in the UK and every year they have a Christmas advert which features a singer singing a cover of a song for the advert. It's big exposure and the song used normally does really well in the charts. :)
  • AlfonsoJuanesAlfonsoJuanes Posts: 2,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A chain of shops/stores in the UK and every year they have a Christmas advert which features a singer singing a cover of a song for the advert. It's big exposure and the song used normally does really well in the charts. :)

Ah ok, so you guys want to be Leona's One More Sleep, right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will we find out who's singing the ad?

It's almost October, omfg.. Time is really flying. It feels like it's only yesterday that OMS leaked
    Ah ok, so you guys want to be Leona's One More Sleep, right?

I don't think it will be one of her songs, it's most likely a cover
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This :D My Mum works for them. Its their 150th birthday and there's party tomorrow night right by my house for all the stores and my Mum can't go as we'll be in Portugal by then :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    This :D My Mum works for them. Its their 150th birthday and there's party tomorrow night right by my house for all the stores and my Mum can't go as we'll be in Portugal by then :o:D

Can't your mum ask for some info? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't your mum ask for some info? :eek:
    I can but no point, they haven't had the advanced viewing yet :D
This discussion has been closed.