Options

Happy anniversary for Wednesday Cheryl - 7 years since you were convicted

124»

Comments

• Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No problem whatsoever. I always add my imput when i know it makes sense. :)

Like what i was previously implying, it's the people who feel sorry for the victim yet take the piss out of the situation who are the hypocrites :cool:

i dont take the p**s;) i dont like hypocrits mainly the press and media i was on about, they dont have to drag up her past, just tone down the BS of her being, fragile, frail, delicate little princess, our nations sweetheart bollox then i will stop posting about how she is as far from those things as you can get:D
  • Options
    darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    self defence my arse although I do believe she is not racist so that racist tag is a bit unfair but I think she's a tough cookie

That's a very polite way of saying rough common skanky chav!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    darkmoth wrote: »

lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darkmoth wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    i dont take the p**s;) i dont like hypocrits mainly the press and media i was on about, they dont have to drag up her past, just tone down the BS of her being, fragile, frail, delicate little princess, our nations sweetheart bollox then i will stop posting about how she is as far from those things as you can get:D

Alright well let's just agree to differ :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The nations sweetheart - pull the other one. Used to like her but she is now so full of herself and she is ruining the X Factor - It's turning into the Cheryl Show: :(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alright well let's just agree to differ :D

alright it ends here:D though it is good to have a debate for and against sometimes.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    alright it ends here:D though it is good to have a debate for and against sometimes.:)

You're right it is but i've debated this topic so many times before i'm bored of it. Hence my previous yawns :D
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    You're right it is but i've debated this topic so many times before i'm bored of it. Hence my previous yawns :D

what you bothering to post about it for then?
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are some people so obsessed with a one-off incident that happened years ago? Sure, she acted wrongly and paid for it. If she was a repeat offender and made a habit of going around punching people all the time, that's one thing, but it was ONE incident that was a long time ago. People change and learn from their mistakes in life. Why wouldn't she have? Surely she's grown up a lot since then?! Lol what, is she still to be reprimanded when she's 65 for something she did in her youth? She may not be everyone's cup of tea but the woman isn't Jeffery Dahmer!

As I said, if she was still going around punching people today others could rightly condemn her, but she isn't! People change, learn from their mistakes and move ahead with their lives. They grow up! Shame others can't!

People who claim they never change throughout their lives or learn from their own mistakes are the ones with a problem!
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    I wonder if that sham marriage really made anyone believe that she isn't racist and he isn't gay.

:D

Because having two black and two white contestants is a sure sign of racism isnt it.

I wonder if the fight she had had was with a white person would ayone even bother dragging it up ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    what you bothering to post about it for then?

Because i want, because i want to.
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl is a down to earth lass from Walker and has done well so guess she will be used to this by now.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Because having two black and two white contestants is a sure sign of racism isnt it.

I wonder if the fight she had had was with a white person would ayone even bother dragging it up ?

Oh for the love of god, lighten up.

It's a crappy singing competition. It does not matter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is so evil :D:D:D
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    I think Cheryl was right to punch her one. She was disrespecting her Cherylness and this is not allowed. Should have crow-barred her imo

Well you make a fair point about the fair cheyrl. Love the wee lass from Walker.x
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    time flies doesnt it? and what short memories some have.

nation's sweetheart! god help us!

What a completely tasteless remark! Move on, like many others have!
  • Options
    JelakinsJelakins Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dermot is due to congratulate her on it tonight. She is being awarded with a lollipop.
    JonDoe wrote: »
    I wonder if that sham marriage really made anyone believe that she isn't racist and he isn't gay.

:D
    Those made me giggle!!!!!

kimindex wrote: »
    Good grief. She was punished for it. Let it go.
    I don't think she was.... and she certainly has NEVER shown any remorse...

7 years ago, about time people got over it
    In this instance, and because of the attitude, it a bit like telling people to get over slavery or the holocaust....
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Sophie Amogbogpa has forgotten about it. Shame some FM's can't.

Not really true though, unless she stops watching TV, buying newspapers or mags. A glimpse of Cheryl would always remind her. Cheryl got community service for what she did, which stays on her record too. Both of them will always remember.