Fab interview with Nick and Margaret

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,526
Forum Member
I haven't spotted this, but if it has already been posted, my apologies :)

Daily Mail interview with Nick and Margaret from The Apprentice- here. There are no spoilers in the article. They mainly talk about how Nick and Margaret have adapted to celebrity and how they got involved with the series. It's a very enjoyable article!

I especially like this bit-
Syed, for instance, complained of unfair editing following his firing.

"I think he was unfairly edited, too," says Margaret, a smile playing about her face. "He was shown a lot better than he actually was."

Nick agrees: "He was a dreadful bulls*****r. Did you know I suggested you nearly hit him? He was worming away across the floor, oozing charm from every pore and I said: 'He very almost got a smack from Margaret.'"

:D:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that. Glad I didn't let the fact that it was in the Daily Mail put me off reading. Those two are great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,543
    Forum Member
    They make the show, great pairing, thanks for posting !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting that. A great read. I love Nick and Margaret. The show wouldn't be the same without them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will never forget Margarets face at Michaels reaction to winning the task! TV Gold!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good article. Those 2 are simply brilliant; they're articulate, have a sharp wit and a great sense of humour. :)