• Options
    thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    which 1
  • Options
    Hutchy_MuseHutchy_Muse Posts: 7,083
    Forum Member
    HUGE apologizes to Pooley & Bazzer, I must have forgotten to c/p your performances on the Notepad.doc :o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    TomDaOne wrote: »
    Hey Chazy didnt see you there, just posted that too. :D

Cheers Tom! :) This is all a bit manic! Are you gonna give your views on performances?

Watched Diva & Child Of Tyra..

Diva - Only one word for it...FABULOUS. Haha. Really great performance, great start to the show, totally right for your vocals.

Child Of Tyra - Brilliant performance. The fact that was your first week performance is very concerning to me as a fellow competitor! Nearly went for that song myself! I really wanna see you pull an uptempo out the bag soon though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow Chaz that was amazing!!!!! Haha I totally loved it such an amazing fun performance:D

Pooly excellent vocals. That is such a hard song to sing. I could never get through it. Great performance.

Thanks very much Kai. Thought I'd keep it light and fun for the first week! Same for you I imagine. As you can see above, loved your performance too. And the video, was very apt for the song.
  • Options
    TomDaOneTomDaOne Posts: 11,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's some seriously good efforts I've watched so far. Standard is awesome. :cool:
  • Options
    PooleyPooley Posts: 5,062
    Forum Member
    thank you diva :D - your's was as epic as always haha

and Chaz - I WANT UR GLASSES :L
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah tom, seeing as you're here you can give judges comments.

where's rickster?
  • Options
    deano8856deano8856 Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some good stuff here guys :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Suebeee won the first series, which btw was hosted by me :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amazing performances and lots of votes coming in so remember keep voting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    :eek: Suebeee won the first series, which btw was hosted by me :p

shocking!! we have a ds x factor scandal!!!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ChazElite wrote: »
    Cheers Tom! :) This is all a bit manic! Are you gonna give your views on performances?

Um... well Thinkfun said in original post no judges comments because of time. It's all a bit rushed and I'm sure I can be arsed anyway. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :S lots of votes - please don;t let me be first out :'( lol

Tom give ur judges comments aswell - i wanna know what u think :L
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is going to be on the front of all of 2moros papers.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zoffster1 wrote: »
    Yeah tom, seeing as you're here you can give judges comments.

where's rickster?

Ok OK. Ill do some Comments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    come on guys not much time left.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is there no way of watching Mikey's then?? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having just watched near enough everyones performances now (as 1 or 2 still were not working for me) im pretty worried now. The standard is sooooooooooooo good it's unbelieveable! If im bottom two ill have to quickly send you my song as I changed it but had not sent it to Hutchy yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thinkfun - do you want me to send you the link to my singoof song or do you have it???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Divalicious that was an absolutely mind-blowing performance visually and vocally. Outstanding.

Child Of Tyra.Chasing Car's: a song I'm not much of a fan of due to it being played a MILLION TIMES on the radio. But, you sing it so beautifully it's quite refreshing. Lovely performance.

Deano, That's a great take on Wonderwall, really gentle but solid vocals. Another sublime performance.

Zoffster, I'm sure Mr Morrison would be pleasant about your efforts. This is a really great performance and the song suits you so well and you sing it brilliantly.

Suebeee, Your voice is so incredibly powerful on this. A great version of Usebody.

Mikey, that is an absolutely wonderful performance, you made that song your own.

Chaz: Just wow. An incredible performance, again visually and vocally. A very strong effort.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im going to need all singoff songs unless youd like me to wait until the bottom 2 is announces and then the 2 acts send their own songs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Did I miss anyone out? By the way I genuinely feel that way about all the performances. I'm glad no one was rubbish because I would hate to have to be too negative.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    TomDaOne wrote: »
    ^ Did I miss anyone out? By the way I genuinely feel that way about all the performances. I'm glad no one was rubbish because I would hate to have to be too negative.

just pooley and myself
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thinkfun wrote: »
    im going to need all singoff songs unless youd like me to wait until the bottom 2 is announces and then the 2 acts send their own songs

I have all my acts sing-offs. Will pm them your way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok now i have a problem and im going to sound really thick but how do i see the results of my poll

i usually know but its all changed.....