This Morning

2»

Comments

• HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 11,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A huge slong attached to a huge slong.

The interesting fact was that the member cant be made longer when engorged just when flax...you can forget the inserting lard gig as just money for a surgeon wanting a new Porche
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please, spare us the gory details :o That is not the kind of thing I want to read when I'm eating crisps and watching the tennis.

Well quite, I'll never be able to look at a can of Elnett the same way again!
  • evolution202evolution202 Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »

:D:D:D:D
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a guy on who shops terrorists to the security services I hope they are protecting him
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »

What's Elnett?
  • Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beagle2 wrote: »

Very slick :cool:
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Hilary Clinton on tomorrow! I don't know if she's in the studio, pre-recorded or live via satellite?
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Hilary Clinton on tomorrow! I don't know if she's in the studio, pre-recorded or live via satellite?

After what happened the other week with the satellite interview with the guy who's into old women, I don't think they'll risk it.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    After what happened the other week with the satellite interview with the guy who's into old women, I don't think they'll risk it.

Hope she's in the studio! I heard she was on R4 this morning so i'm guessing she's in London?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Wow Chanelle today, Clinton tomorrow
    ITV are spoiling us
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Hope she's in the studio! I heard she was on R4 this morning so i'm guessing she's in London?

She is spending the day at BBC Broadcasting house. She's done Women's hour, BBC World service, Jeremy Vine On R2. a prerecord for BBC Breakfast and she'll be on The one show at 7pm.