Options

Maisie Williams on Chatty Man (possible spoilers)

pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
Forum Member
Hiya,

I was at the recording of chatty man last night, I'm not a Who watcher but I thought you guys might want to know.

She said she couldn't confirm if she was a new character or a younger Clara and that her character was up for discussion when asked if a goodie or a villain

Comments

• Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Hiya,

I was at the recording of chatty man last night, I'm not a Who watcher but I thought you guys might want to know.

She said she couldn't confirm if she was a new character or a younger Clara and that her character was up for discussion when asked if a goodie or a villain

For some reason, that sounds very interesting :)
  • Options
    Whoswho1Whoswho1 Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    younger clara? she looks nothing like her.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    jxbrenna wrote: »
    For some reason, that sounds very interesting :)

She said there's been loads of speculation about it or something?
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    Younger clara? Clara looks about 18 anyway
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    What is the point of these interviews.
    I am in doctor who. I can't tell you anything about the character i am playing. Yawn.
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garbage456 wrote: »
    I am in doctor who. I can't tell you anything about the character i am playing. Yawn.

its the Beebs way of trying to "tease" us when it does nothing but just make us go "oh her from GOT is in two episodes" its brings nothing new for us :/
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps the interview was about that other big show which is coming back in a few days, mmm?
  • Options
    YellowFishYellowFish Posts: 4,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe she was on the show because of Game of Thrones? Ye know the big show back in a few days that she's in?

They ask the question anyway to get the episode/show out there. Look at Jonathan Ross, he asked Matt about the 50th when we did not know a thing, Matt teased us with "paintings" while a very small tease it got everyone worked up.

They do it because some times they do get something out of a cast member,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Check out my theory on Youtube of who I think Maisie could be? Its a possibility :)

*link removed*
  • Options
    iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoswho1 wrote: »
    younger clara? she looks nothing like her.

Not a younger Clara, a different Clara.

There are supposed to be a million of them in the Doctor's time-stream, all helping him out at some point in some way, and you kind of think that if they all looked like Original Clara, the Doctor might have twigged something strange was going on round about the time he was Patrick Troughton.

She really is "The Impossible Girl". He misses all these identical hundreds of thousands of young women offering him their help, then twigs something strange is going on just from meeting two of them, one of whom he never actually saw, due to her being a dalek.

You didn't really think it through, Moffett.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iaindb wrote: »
    You didn't really think it through, Moffett.

Sums up most of his Smith-era arcs tbf.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maisie Williams is Omega who's the Rani who's the Valeyard who's a evil version of Clara as well as a evil amalgamation of the Doctor who's also the Rani who's also Omega who's also the Valeyard.... etc. :P
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What if she was Clara's daughter?:confused: The daughter she didn't know about but been done before with regard to Amy, Rory and River's story.