Katie Weasal snogs a dwarf and does it with Blunt.

LucasPocusLucasPocus Posts: 321
Forum Member
Blunt and the make your own rhymes up.

'Katie's memoirs - unpublished until today - confess intimate knowledge of his manhood, revealing how he gave it a special pet name as they danced around the room naked.'

Comments

• sands11sands11 Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what I hate about it, everyone on the show has been around for years trying to be a 'celebrity'.
    They are all people who already move in these circles and are just desperate for fame and money.

No real talent or anyone who actually cares about music.
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Hilarious article about two desperate nobodies sniping about each other trying to muscle in on their "celebrity" status. Hohohoho!
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    My advice to Katie Weasel - F**k off. You have had your 15 minutes now you pathetic cow. What a waste of oxygen.
  • LucasPocusLucasPocus Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    Such a shame the article doesn't say if she had sex with the dwarf or not.

Sundays were made for dwarf sex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can imagine her being a right pain in the arse to go out with
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they split up? They seem to be a match made is desperado heaven.

Which is worse, James Blunt or the dwarf - you decide?
  • mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry but pmsl @ "jordan prentice...how could anyone stoop so low" on the comments in the article
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she should dye her hair back to Brown.
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ew that was repulsive. what does everyone see in her? apart from a shag?
  • JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will always get losers and saddoes coming out of the woodwork for a minute of 'fame' on the back of someone who rejected them's fame.
  • lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    She's been in the spotlight two minutes (this time around) and she's already discrediting artists who've been around in the charts for years? Classy!
    Forum Member
    I thought I'd say something positive too... she looks beautiful as a brunette :)
    Forum Member
    Jaggedcat wrote: »
    You will always get losers and saddoes coming out of the woodwork for a minute of 'fame' on the back of someone who rejected them's fame.

Her trying to sell her story?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovecat86 wrote: »
    I thought I'd say something positive too... she looks beautiful as a brunette :)

Yes probs her natural colour (some of us are fortunate not to need the bottle) however she has baby soft blonde hair which also suits her.
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snogging a dwarf is once thing, but Blunt!? Shitting crikey, does she have no standards?
    Forum Member
    Yes probs her natural colour (some of us are fortunate not to need the bottle) however she has baby soft blonde hair which also suits her.

I assumed it was her natural colour. I get the whole blonde thing is striking, but I prefer the natural look. The same with Gwen Stefani (although to be fair, she couldn't look bad if she tried).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has hair like over processed straw that's been dragged through a bush backwards
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    divingbboy wrote: »
    Snogging a dwarf is once thing, but Blunt!? Shitting crikey, does she have no standards?

Well, I've f*cked a midget but even I wouldn't sh*g a Blunt.
    Forum Member
    Well, I've f*cked a midget but even I wouldn't sh*g a Blunt.

Male or female and which are you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She has hair like over processed straw that's been dragged through a bush backwards

We all see the world from our own vantage point but I love Katie's dyed blonde flaxen baby soft hair, beautiful fair skin and she is so pretty with long legs, slender body and sexy vocal. Her accent is the female version of Rod Stewart another great vocalist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might want to take some of it with a pinch of salt as (a) it's the NOTW and (b) I remember Michael Sophocles and he seemed like a douche on the show. I don't really like her personality on TXF anyway though. And agreeing that she looks nice with brown hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was this the guy who said he was Jewish but didn't know what Kosher meant?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope on Number Ones Week she treats us to her rendition of 'I F***ed A Dwarf And I Liked It'
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

That's the one.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Quote:Originally Posted by Blondie X

That's the one.

And one of the most disliked candidates to ever appear on The Apprentice! And believe me, they've had a few horrible ones on that show so being one of the all time 'horrible ones' takes some doing. :D