Doctor Who 28th of May

1525354555658»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flynn wrote:
    I'm trying to think of an interesting random theory about bad wolf to come up with at this point but I'm struggling.... :o
    Why don't you start a thread for tomorrow's episode then we can have a little argument about whether it's too early - that usually works ;)
  • Options
    *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Why don't you start a thread for tomorrow's episode then we can have a little argument about whether it's too early - that usually works ;)
    Good plan :) Beth might tell us off though :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    There we go started a thread for tommorow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I just checked and this one started at 16.23 the day before the episode, so it may just work ;)
  • Options
    flynnflynn Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How would it be random if you were thinking about trying to come up with it...
    I've been trying to think of loads since day one!! Liking what people here have come up with though... silently reading in awe!! :)
    Now there's a paradox ;) Have to agree about what everyone else is coming up with - it gets even better if you google for "bad wolf scenario" :eek: I have no idea what to expect anymore (this is a good thing :D )
    Wouldn't dare - I have posted very little, but I have read sufficient (I think) ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member

Thread started. Get ready for an argument then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having read all the 'revelations' of clue-hunting posters on the 4th of June thread, I thought maybe it would be worth some of them reading this older thread since so much of it is the same old thing being regurgitated, making the new thread needlessly turgid and repetitive.
    Just a thought!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    onion3000 wrote:
    Having read all the 'revelations' of clue-hunting posters on the 4th of June thread, I thought maybe it would be worth some of them reading this older thread since so much of it is the same old thing being regurgitated, making the new thread needlessly turgid and repetitive.
    Just a thought!

shut up you pompous prig!

Just had a thought - The Doctor Dances - Dances with Wolves....?

What? It's all over?

Loblocks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,690
    Forum Member
    onion3000 wrote:
    shut up you pompous prig!
    Well said that man! :D

Ok, ok - I'll head off back to the OT thread. :o