Options

Come Dine With Me 2008 Series

1464748495052»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    FreddieP wrote: »
    So glad Sharon didn't win, she was a complete cow, I liked Nat thought she was really nice. Felt sorry for David.

I know Sharron quite well (though can't remember old girl if it's one or two R's :-)

She once worked for me and I have to say she is the only person in history who has, whilst being slightly wound up, chased me around the office to attempt some form of punishment; now she is around 6 feet 1 and despite my position at the time as owner and MD I am only 5 ft 8 and so ran!!.

David put himself up for it and common sense knows they pick the dynamics of the group. She doesn't suffer fools.

Tears in the car - oh dear! - the stress of National TV eh? He needs to get a life and he has, the one he has chosen which suits his character. Unfortunately a character not capable of interpersonal skills with people like Mrs Robbie!

She is great fun, has a deeply soft heart . He stated something on the lines about her being a little insecure at heart...then with such recognition should come the skill of dealing with it instead of crying to the camera!

She is great fun, gutsy and posesses a character which is entirely unique!

Well done Sharron, you made great telly!! And it takes great characters to stop the dwindling viewing figures on main channel national TV which is full of absolute rubbish in peak viewing times.

She is very generous but she is what she is and that is Sharron! - I hope we see her again and again soon on TV. She should be snapped up for more viewing.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone happen to know which episode it was where the guy almost lost his eyebrows when he lit the bbq?!?
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    does anyone happen to know which episode it was where the guy almost lost his eyebrows when he lit the bbq?!?

This one. :)