Options

Opposites Attract?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
Forum Member
The X factor in the past excited me and gave me an emotion that some artists have beautiful voices and others have not, this is obvious but I do feel for the contestants that come on the show and give their all and then to be told that their attempt was not what the panel needed. Some contestants seem to postive sometimes and attempt to take over the whole show and then it all kicks off.

I find this good Brtish enteratinement especially for the home viewers because we are all sat at home thinking what the heck is goig on. Example: One panel judge enjoys an act and the other thinks it's rubbish but here needs to be three votes, the British puplic are thinking that was crap but I feel sorry for some reason. I know we should get the panel on stage to do an act or two.

The contestants that make it into the next round need to find some kind of new direction as the panel direct each contestant into a group for sponsorship, I'm not sure if each act if sponsored previous to the show, if so that's cool because the panel have to dig deep into finding a result for a positive or negative anwser.