Options

Spotify

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
Forum Member
Hey guys,

I was hoping you could give me your opinion on Spotify. I have never used the service before and was wondering whether you think it is worth the £9.99 price tag per month? Is there a good range of music on it?

What way does it work? I know that you can listen to playlists on the go. Does this require a good enough internet connection to download the music in the first place?

Also, I've heard of Spotify codes which give you a much cheaper deal and if I'm not mistaken I've heard of codes for people getting it free? Should I hold off until I get one of these codes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    scoobyju1scoobyju1 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't use Spotify but use Deezer instead which is similar.

I'd say the £10 price tag is justified, assuming you listen to a lot of music. I see it as one album costs that but you have millions at your fingertips plus the ability to make playlists & discover new music.

I download (or sync) mine when I'm on wifi the listen to it offline so it doesn't use any data. It's only if I'm really bored that I'll actually stream anything!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    I never used to listen to much music until I subscribed to Spotify. Now I'm a massive fan of different genres and artists I would never have gone looking for beforehand. It is absolutely worth it in my opinion.